Mega Ice Cream

♡︎

           ♫︎𝐂𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝                   & 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭♫︎

                  & 𝐍𝐨𝐭 𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭♫︎

He is sobbing very hard, i'm stunned hearing him crying, i wonder who is that lucky person he is crying for?, he is a cold man that person will be soo closer to his heart, i'm here to ask him about my chocolate but he is crying, i wanna hug him tightly, but i don't know what's the matter, so i walked away.

I sat up on the bed, what happened to him?, who have hurted him?, i will punch that person on the face hardly, how dare them, i punched the air multiple times, imagining the one i'm punching who hurt my old man, i was buzy on killing that person in mind, when i heard a throat clearing sound.

I looked at my right, finding him standing, his eyes are red puffy, but his lips are curved up into a smile, he walked to me, sitting up infront of me on the bed, "how are you now?"He asked, gently gripping on my both palms, stroking them, i nodded my head in response.

His eyes stopped at my wounded forehead, his face filled up with worry, "you wanna take a shower, you must be tired from school right?"He asked, i nodded my head, "okay go and take a shower, call me if you need anything"He said, i again nodded standing up from the bed.

I wanna ask him what have happened to him, but i don't think it will end up in good terms, i passed him a smile, rushing inside the bathroom, taking a shower, OH GOD WHERE IS MY PAJAMA??!,

I groaned, wrapping the towel around me, i peeked out of the door, there is no one in here, i clapped my hands, rushing out of the bathroom, i walked to the wardrobe, searching my pajama, when suddenly i heard the door opening and closing, and i saw him standing through the mirror, his eyes widened.

I panicked trying to rush inside the bathroom again

*THUD*

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

She harshly hitted the wall and fell off the floor, i immediately rushed to her, i gulped when my eyes stopped at her full on display legs, my eyes traveled to her collarbone, she immediately hugged me, "show me your forehead y/n"I ordered, she raised her head, it's fine, but her famous knee isn't, i lifted her up in my arms.

I grabbed the first aid, treating her knee, i glanced at her face, her cheeks are strawberry red, i was done with treating, and she immediately tried to get up, i gripped on her shoulders, laying her back on the bed, she again sat up, trying to run away, i again made her lay on the bed, "you have to rest"I said keeping my cold face.

But deep down i was screaming, SHE LOOKS SOO HOT, i shooked my head, shrugging those thoughts away, "b-but i-i h-have to wear my pajama"She replied, shuttering, blushing, a smirk appeared on my face, "don't you dare to do that, i'm loving this view"I said, she facepalmed.