Red Light

♡︎

             ♫︎ 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞                   𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧♫︎

                  𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧♫︎

••

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I couldn't believe what she have just texted, a tingling yet hot feeling rushed over me, she doesn't know what she have done with those two words, yeah shut up taehyung she doesn't even know it's meaning, calm down, UGHH this small kid.

I continued checking up the files, they are way too much, after we collaborated with jeon enterprise, that jungkook is very talented, he catches every mistake immediately just like me, that's why i'm checking every single file by myself, i have promised her to be home early but i can't.

There are too many files left, i hissed at the thought of small kid being mad at me

Get
Ready
Mr kim!

I was focused on the files when the door knocked, "come in"I granted permission to the person, focused on the files, i heard a throat clearing sound, i raised my head, and there he is, 'JEON JUNGKOOK', he sat up on the chair, without even asking for permission, i glared him.

He passed me his bunny smile, "why are you here?"I asked him, letting go of the file, he grinned, "i'm straight here after having a blast with the cafe counter red haired grey blazer man"He replied, what that have to do with me?, "Why?"I asked him, he huffed, running his hand through his hair, "this whole building doesn't have any banana milk system?"He said in disbelief.

I opened up my drawer, pulling out the card of free therapy.com which i have saved a lot for small kid, so i have too many pieces, i hummed, handing it to him, he glanced down at it, "why are you passing me your stuff"He replied, throwing the card to me, "go there if you wanna live"I replied back.

"I don't give a banana about your market rating, i'm going to take the deal back if you didn't ordered your cafe staff or whatever to bring banana milks, now we are partners so i'm going to visit this building often, god i feel thirsty"He said, i sighed heavily, why always me have to deal with mentally ill creations.

"I don't also give a banana to your company, and also we don't have any child workers, so why should we waste money on a giant man like you?"I asked, he gasped, palming his mouth, "i have chosed this company because of air conditioners, but now i'm doubting, seriously you guys doesn't have banana milks?"He replied.

"Please get out of here, the meeting have ended, we don't allow you to roam around the building without any permission, please get lost, maybe leave this country i'm already dealing with the files"I replied back, "so you are married"He mumbled, i looked at him with slightly wide eyes, "how you know?"I asked him.

"Probably wife have ordered you to come home early but you can't because of the files, i have recognized it by the way you are acting and being frustrated"He replied, i placed the free therapy.com back card inside my drawer, he smirked, "i told you i don't need it, now make the banana milk system"He said, "that's not going to happen, leave respectfully"I replied.

He stared me for few seconds, "i'm going to cancel the deal"He said, "you are threatening yourself"I replied, focusing on the file, "your company is doing great in marketing but it's still on the second position because mine is first, you are the on going to lose more and not me"I informed, he gulped, pulling on his goggles.

"I'm just here to ask for a banana milk system, but it's alright i will bring one from my building"He replied, "but you got a nice cabin, just banana milk is the lacking"He said, standing up, i pointed him at the door, he huffed, walking out, how is he even a ceo?.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Please"I showed my puppy eyes to the guard, requesting them, they gulped glancing at each other, i was getting bored sitting up inside the room, so i have decided to play blind folded game with them, they slowly nodded their heads, i clapped my hands, "YESSS LESS GOO!!, FIRST MY TURN NOW GO AND HIDE!!"I yelled.

Pushing them forward, one of the maid blind folded me, "ONE TWO THREE!!"I counted, walking forward, "WHERE ARE YOU ALL???"I yelled again, minutes passed and i wasn't able to find any of them, i whinned, "Y'ALL ARE SOO GOOD IN HIDING!!"I yelled, pouting, resuming finding them.

I searched and searched, but didn't found anyone, i was getting desperate and curious, i removed the blind fold, they all are on the same spot, they didn't even budged a bit, i again whinned, "you all need to hide"I explained, glaring them, they streched the back of their necks, "it's your turn and now show me your true playful side"I ordered, handing the blind fold to one of them.

I blind folded him, spinning him around, pushing him forward, he started to search us, he moved his hands around to find someone, i was really enjoying playing with them, they finally learnt how to play it, i'm hiding down the table, when i saw appa entering inside.

And i forgot that i'm down the table, i tried to stand up, my head hitted the table, i hissed but rushed to him immediately, he smiled at me, "LET'S PLAY!!"I yelled, grabbing his wrist, dragging him with me, he chuckled, "i'm old enough now"He said, "AGE IS JUST A NUMBER YOU ARE MORE YOUNGER THEN ME, NOW LET'S PLAY!!"I replied.

"APPA PLEASE!!"I showed him my puppy eyes, he smiled, nodding his head, i cheered clapping my hands the guards did the same, "OKAY APPA IS ALSO PLAYING!!"I announced, i blind folded him, spinning him around, "NOW FIND US!!"I yelled, running away from him, it's soo fun, he was slowly walking, calling out the guards firmly.

I know he wanna prank them, one of the guard was about to go to him, but i stopped him, "he will prank you"I whispered, he nodded his head, moving backwards from him, it's soo fun, appa is scolding the guards, but the guards already knows his intensions, finally appa caught a guard.

I blind folded him, and we continued the game, i hid in the window shade, it's long that it's covering the whole me, i glanced out of the window, old man is here, and he is walking towards the gate with the most coldest, rudest, cruelest, serious handsome face!!.

"RED LIGHT!!, RED LIGHT!"I yelled.

*Just Talking*

Taehyung : *Crying*

Namjoon : What Happened?

Taehyung : *Crying More Hard*

Namjoon : Wtf Happened?!!?

Jimin : *Pushing Namjoon Out From The Room* If He'll Look At You He'll Cry More!

Namjoon : But Why?!?!

Jungkook : You Broke The Signal On The Way Here Didn't You!?

Namjoon : But I Don't Even Know How To Drive!!

Jimin : I Saw It From My Holy Mother Eyes!!!

Taehyung : *Sobbing* Take His Bicycle From Him *Yelling* ONE DAY HE WILL BE THE CAUSE OF OUR DEATH!!