Handsome Old Man

♡︎

         ♫︎𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑫𝒆𝒑𝒕𝒉𝒔                     𝑶𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓♫︎

                     𝑶𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑫𝒆𝒔𝒑𝒂𝒊𝒓♫︎

♥︎

Suddenly she hugged me tightly,"I LOVE YOU SO SO MUCH YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING THE HANDSOME OLD MAN IN THE WORLD YOU ARE THE BEST!!!"She yelled, hugging me ever soo tightly, causing me to stumble back and fall on the bed, with she on top,"PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME IN COMPLETING THEM I KNOW YOU ARE A GENIUS YOU WOULD HELP ME I JUST KNOW IT!!!"She yelled, whinning.

"There are twenty papers"She mumbled, kissing me all over my face, i choked on air, only twenty??, is she serious?, she pouted, "i want to show off infront of my friends, i will tell them that my handsome man in the world husband helped me"She said, cupping my cheeks, i blinked my wide eyes multiple times, "TELL ME WOULD YOU HELP?!"She yelled, i slowly nodded my head, she again crashed me into a bone crushing hug.

"IT'S A RELIEF THAT I HAVE YOU KIM TAEHYUNG!!"She yelled on top of her lungs, i smiled, "NOW LET'S GET IT!!"She rushed out of the room, rushing back with the papers, sitting up infront of me, smiling cutely, the papers are already divided into two sides, she grabbed ten passing me another ten, i passed her a smile, she is soo caring that she only gave me ten to complete, but when i opened them my eyes widened.

These ten are the hardest and another ten are the easiest which she is holding, ughhh this small kid!!!, she smiled writing down, i glared her, she pointed at her burn wrist, with a pout, i know it's her trick, but i can't let her to write down with her burnt wrist all alone, this small kid will start crying if i didn't helped her, so i started to write, rolling up my sleeves, "how to solve this?"She asked, i sighed, gripping on her wrist, pulling her into my lap.

"You don't know how to do it?"I asked, she shooked her head, i taught her, minutes passed and she got it, "math is my enemy!!"She said, raising her fist, punching the air, but the pen she held in her hand, hitted my forehead, she burst out laughing, we didn't realized when we fell asleep while writing, she rested her head on my chest, while her hand from which she is holding the paper is on my face, we slept while the papers spreading around us, we looked like a mess.

My eyes fluttered in the morning, when i heard jimin's giggles, WAIT WE DIDN'T LOCK THE DOOR, i shot opened my eyes, there i found jimin standing right on top of us, he pulled his phone out, clicking our photos, i gently laid her on the bed, immediately trying to hover on jimin, but he already ran away, i ran after him, "DELETE THAT PHOTO PARK JIMIN!!!"I yelled, running after him,"NO I WILL UPLOAD IT ON MY INSTAGRAM!!"He yelled back.

"DELETE IT NOW!!"I yelled, he rushed inside his room, locking the door,"OPEN THE DOOR!!"I yelled, banging the door,"NO I WILL NOT!!"He yelled back, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind, it's felix, "look that window is open"He said, pointing at the wide open window which goes to jimin's room, i smirked, jumping off the window, there he is, standing, back facing me, leaning on the door.

His eyes widened once he turned around, i snatched the phone from his hand, he literally clicked ten+ pictures, she looks soo tiny in my arms, i deleted all of them, i handed him his phone back, he groaned, "THEY WERE SO CUTE"Yelled jimin whinning, i rolled my eyes at him, opening up the door, leaving his room, i walked inside our room, WAIT!!, what that felix boy doing here?, didn't they left last night?, and also what is jimin doing here?.

I walked into the living room, grandpa, appa and all of them are back, jungkook and taehyun are laying on the couch with the blankets, so they didn't go anywhere last night?, PARK JIMIN!!!, this will be one of his plans, i spared a one last glance to all of them, before walking back to our room, small kid is still sleeping, i should change my clothes, i pulled my shirt off, there i saw her sitting up on the bed.

Oh god her morning puffy face is soo cute, she rubbed her eyes before looking at me, her eyes widen, she immediately palmed her mouth, i chuckled, walking to her, "like you have never seen me shirtless?"I asked, sitting up beside her, she slowly removed her palm from her eyes, she pecked my lips, "good morning?"I asked, pointing towards my cheek, she immediately pecked it, "all the papers are spreading around"She groaned, standing up from the bed, picking up the papers.

I helped her along, minutes passed and we were done, we decided to brush our teeth, i hope she will brush peacefully today, but i was wrong, when she splashed water on my face, i wiped my face, giving her a look 'if i will do, then don't cry', she sticked out her tongue at me, sitting up on the stink, brushing her teeth, i grabbed the bucket full of water pouring water on her, she chuckled and i did the same.

"YEAH OLD MAN!!"She yelled, jumping off the sink, i gulped, why is she wearing white?, she is looking soo hot, she grabbed the shower bath, wetting me too from head to toe, just like everyday our peaceful brushing time is turned into chaos, "we literally took a shower"She said giggling, "let's apply the soap then!"I grabbed the soap walking to her,"PLEASE DON'T IT'S JIMIN OPPA'S SOAP!!"She yelled, i smirked walking to her, but suddenly the door burst opened, revealing jimin.

"Can you both keep quiet-WTF KEEP MY PURE SOAP AWAY FROM YOUR CUTE PERSONAL MATTERS!!!"He yelled, rushing to grab the soap, but i didn't let him, dragging him out with me, closing the door behind, handing him his soap alive, i know she consider him as her brother, but i can't let him just in, when she is wet from head to toe and specially when the dress is revealing her skin.

"Are you for real??"He asked, in disbelief, "what??, i gave you your soap now go, shu shu"I replied, pushing him away, opening up the bathroom's door, i whistled, she looked at me, as she was rinsing, "stay here, i'm bringing clothes for you, and don't forget to lock the door"I ordered, she nodded her head, i rushed to our room, immediately grabbing her clothes, rushing back to her, knocking on the door, she opened up, i handed her the clothes.

"Wear them and come out"I said, she nodded, closing the door, after some minutes, she walked out, "let's have breakfast"I announced, grabbing her wrist trying to drag her but instead she dragged me with her, she slapped my cheek slightly multiple times, death glaring me, opening up the wardrobe, pulling out my clothes, she pulled my shirt off, making me wear another one, "how you forget to change your own clothes, what if you have catched cold?"She scolded.

"Now change your pants, i'm going to check if they made breakfast or not"She said, and was about to walk away, but i gripped on her wrist, "complete your work, don't leave it in between"I mumbled, she gulped, pushing me slightly, rushing immediately out, i chuckled, how her mood changes from playful to angry and caring then suddenly she blushes.

𝙆𝙄𝙉𝘿 𝙊𝙁 𝘿𝙊𝙐𝘽𝙇𝙀 𝙐𝙋𝘿𝘼𝙏𝙀 𝘿𝙄𝘿 𝙔𝙊𝙐 𝙀𝙉𝙅𝙊𝙔𝙀𝘿?

𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗠𝗲 𝗧𝗼 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗬/𝗻 𝗗𝗶𝘃𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗠𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗬/𝗻 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗝𝗬𝗣 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝗜𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗠𝘆 𝗦𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗔𝗻𝘆𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗲.

*Just Talking*

Namjoon: *Riding Bicycle*Why Does My Back Feels So Heavy?

Namjoon: WTF JUNGKOOK WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?

Jungkook: *Hugs Namjoon* You Smell Like Banana Milk