Puppy

♡︎

       ♫︎𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐀 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥                      𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭♫︎

                      𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭♫︎

•••

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I was processing what she just said, i glanced at her, and she was fast asleep or maybe she is pretending?, i let her be laying on my side and soon i fell asleep.

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

I opened up my eyes finding her sleeping on my chest, i don't know how we end up sleeping in this position, her head is on my chest, and her legs are out of the bed, we are on the opposite side of the bed, our pillows our down our feet, and the blanket is on the floor peacefully, the bedsheet is whole a mess.

This is the hardest thing for me to remove her head from my chest because i don't want her to wake up, if she wakes up i know she will bring a tsunami of tears, just because i have disturbed her morning sleep.

I carefully slowly removed her head my chest, as i sat up, lifting her up in my arms, laying her in her side, i stood up from the bed, to grab our dear blanket which is always useless, i grabbed it turning around to her side

*THUD*

She fell off the bed in her sleep, i harshly throwed the blanket groaning rushing to her, why this thing is always useless?, i rushed to that small kid, how come she isn't waking up?, when she fell this much harshly?, did something happened to her.

I placed my index finger on her nose, to check her breath, suddenly she hugged me tightly, "MY OLD MAN!!"She yelled, i made a done face, but atleast she is alive, i lifted her up in my arms, laying her on the bed, i glanced at the blanket, but i know she will throw it away, so i just left to get freshen up.

After being done with shower, she is still asleep, i wore my suit, and walked downstairs, appa is having his breakfast, i greeted him morning, sitting up on the chair, my eyes stopped at the gate, jenna is entering inside, WHY SHE IS COMING INSIDE?, she is crying ughh i honestly don't have time for her lies, she rushed to appa, crying, did her husband have pulled her hair.

"Uncle"She mumbled between her loud sobs, by judging her hair design, he have pulled it, "jackson have divorced me"She said, i don't have time, i stood up from the chair, she ruined my breakfast, "you are not going to stay in here"I said, and was about to leave, "i don't need your permission because aunt have already gave me"She replied.

I fisted my palm, walking away, now this is a big problem, as long as i know this girl, she isn't here to stay, she has a plan, i drove off to my building, and the first thing i saw is jimin, i walked inside the cabin, he followed me behind.

••

"So your mom collaborated with jenna to destroy you?"He questioned, as soon i was done telling him the whole story, i rolled my eyes at his words, "yes she did and now i don't think she is safe there"I replied, through gritted teeth, he crossed his arms, thinking.