Scared

♡︎

        ♫︎𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑮𝒐𝒕 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝑯𝒂𝒊𝒓 𝑺𝒍𝒊𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅                     𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑻 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕♫︎

                    𝑩𝒂𝒄𝒌 𝑾𝒉𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝑻 𝑺𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕♫︎

♥︎

She giggled clicking my photos again and again, while i'm buzy on working, "YEAH YOU LOOK SOO CUTE!!"She yelled, smiling widely, i made a done face, "YOU ARE VERY CUTE, VERY CUTE OLD MAN!!"She yelled, "i know i'm cute, but let me work now"I replied, lifting her up on my shoulder, she whinned,  "JUST FEW MORE!!, YEAH PUT ME DOWN!!"She yelled, i looked around, they are far, i slapped her ass.

"Enough photos now sleep"I ordered, gently throwing her inside, walking out, she peeked out of the mirror like hole on the tent, "i wanna help too!!"She said, with a pout, i pushed her head inside using my palm, "small kid will rest"I ordered, she stared me, crossing her arms, sitting up inside with a pout, ughh she is looking soo cute, i kneeled down infront of the tent, peeking inside from the hole, she immediately pushed my head out, "i'm angry don't talk to me"She said, huffing out.

She turned the other side, i nodded my head, "let's see how long you are going to stay angry"I said, walking back to work, cutting up the woods, for the bonfire using the axe, jungkook and seokjin hyung also joined me, she didn't disturbed me a bit, thirty minutes passed, i peeked inside time to time, and she was still on the same position, hours passed we were finally done, i sighed, staring at her still sitting in the same position.

I walked inside, "okay i'm sorry"I apologized, back hugging her, my eyes widened when she fell backwards on me, so she was sleeping all the time, uggh this small kid, i made her lay down, she hugged my hand, "old man i miss you"She mumbled, i chuckled, it's been only some hours, we didn't talked to each other and she is missing me.

I also laid beside her since i'm tired, i closed my eyes, hugging her, but my eyes shot opened when I received a hard slap on my face, "don't hug me!"She said, jerking my hands away which were on her waist, she is still mad, "go away from me"She mumbled, i pouted, moving away from her, she sat up, curling up, "baby?"I called her out, she smiled slightly, but hid it immediately with a poker face.

"Honey?"I called her out, she again smiled, but again covered it up, "wifey?"I called her out, she blushed, facepalming, i smiled, "princess?"I heard her muffled giggles, "YEAH STOB IT!!"She yelled, giggling, i moved to her, tickling her, she laughed out harder, "OLD MAN STOP!"She yelled between her loud laughs, i continued it, "TAE PLEASE STOP!!"She yelled out, completely laying laughing.

"Try to ignore me again"I said kissing on her cheek, she giggled, nodding her head, cupping my cheeks, "i'm sorry"She apologized, kissing on my cheek, "if you did that again then i will grab a glass and break it on your ass!"She said, i gasped, with wide eyes, "did.you.just.cursed?"I asked, she immediately shooked her head, "ass is the part of our bodies"She replied.

I smirked, "then why you always shush me when i say fuck, it's also the part of our body"I said, "how?"She asked, with knitted eyebrows, "umm..let me show you then?"I replied, her eyes widened, she shooked her head, "n-no i-i'm ok-okay!"she replied back, looking away from me, i chuckled, "now let's sleep"I ordered, she nodded, hugging me tightly and soon we fell asleep into each other's arms.

I yawned opening up my eyes, i glanced at her side, but she was not here, i glanced outside, it's still dark, i stepped out of the tent, all of them are sitting up infront of the bonfire, but..where is small kid?, oh god i'm being worried, i rushed to them, "where is y/n?"I asked seokjin hyung, he looked around, confused, "weren't you both sleeping together?"He asked, everyone looked at us.

"No, when i woke up, she was not there, DOES ANYONE SAW HER GOING SOMEWHERE?!!"I yelled, rushing to grandpa, "WHERE IS SHE IT'S ALREADY DARK!, she told you about where is she?"I asked, grandpa shooked his head, "where could she be?, it's almost midnight"Jungkook mumbled, i looked around the tents, rushing into the forest turning my phone's flash on.

"Y/N!!! PLEASE IF THIS IS YOUR SOME KIND OF GAME THEN COME OUT IT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW!?, Y/N??"I yelled, searching her around, my eyes getting glossy for no reason, where is she??, if she would have been here nearer she would have answered me, but there is not answer, n-no she is here somewhere i know, "Y/N!"I called out her name, my voice echoing in the forest.

But i didn't received an answer, "let's go behind to the river"Said yoongi hyung, as they are also searching with me, he rushed away, i followed him behind, i panted heavily, rushing, he stopped walking, and i did the same, there is the river infront, shining under the moonlight, wh-where is she?, "Let's go to near the river"Said yoongi hyung, i nodded my head, as we were getting closer to the river, i gulped, glancing at yoongi hyung, there is someone, someone laying on the ground, maybe someone have fainted.

My hands shivered, as i gulped the lump in my throat, this can't be her, n-no, "OLD MAN!!!"I heard her voice, calling me from behind, i turned around to her, and there she is, running, waving at me, i immediately rushed to her, hugging her tightly, i sniffed, "what happened?, why are you crying?"She asked, wiping the tears away, "wh-where were you?"I asked,  "i was here, this girl needed help so i helped her coming in here, i'm sorry for not informing"She apologized.

"Let's go to her"She said, grabbing my wrist, dragging me to the river, "what happened to her?"Yoongi hyung asked, "she said that she got lost in the forest and then she asked me to take her to the river but suddenly she fainted"Small kid replied, is she out of her mind, how can she roam around with some stranger when she herself doesn't know this place, what if she is someone wanting to harm her, this small kid never uses her brain.

"She looks tired"Yoongi hyung said, looking around, "we shouldn't keep her with us, we don't know her"Yoongi hyung said, pulling out his phone, calling up the cops, informing them about this girl, i glared small kid, she smiled innocently, i hugged her again, OH GOD I WAS SCARED!!, "you were scared?"She asked softly, i hummed, "i'm sorry but i didn't wanted to wake you up"She mumbled, "you scared me today small kid"I mumbled.

"Does someone recorded your video?, i wanna see how you were screaming my name!!"She said playfully, i chuckled, shooking my head, "no one have recorded because we all were soo worried"I replied, she gasped, "did i made all of you this much worried?"She asked, i nodded, "I'M SORRY!"She yelled, apologizing, her voice literally echoing around, hours passed and the cop arrived, "this girl have ran away from her father's house, who have talked with her?, we have to ask some questions"The cop asked.

Yoongi hyung looked at me, i shooked my head at him, no, i won't let her to do any kind of questions and answers specially when the cops are doing it, "she was already fainted in here, we saw her just now"Yoongi hyung replied, they nodded, "good night"They slightly bowed, we walked away from there, "next time if you did any kind of these things then i will lock you up inside the room for weeks!"I threatened, she nodded her head, gulping.

𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙀𝙣𝙙 𝙊𝙛 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧:)

Jungkook: I Love Her Soo Much Why She Never Responds To Me!?!

Namjoon: *Turning On Jk's Wifi*

Jungkook: HELLO SIRI