Brother Zoned

♡︎

     ♫︎𝐈 𝐇𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭 𝐀𝐧 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 𝐈𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧♫︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"And at the end...i want kimchi"She said, keeping the menu aside, before passing me a smile, "okay mam"The waiter bowed and left, Suddenly she pulled out a book from her bag and some crayons, she stared DRAWING?!?.

'This isn't surprising'

She took more then an hour to get ready when i reached her house, and after that she just changed her mind saying she doesn't wanna wear that dress, so i waited for more an hour for her to get ready, i just wanted to push her inside her room, and lock the door from outside for lifetime.

Finally we left her house but she said in the middle of the ride that she forgot her bag, i straight threw a NO at her face, she started crying, which unintentionally i didn't liked, i took a U-turn to her house, for some seconds i thought we ain't getting out of her house.

But finally after too many of her falling from stairs and bumping into things, finally we left from her house, i can imagine killing jimin with my bare hands, he trapped me in between this small kid, PARK JIMIN YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!.

It isn't the end of her clumsy ass, when i finally found a restaurant which is classy and i made sure there aren't people who knows me, we entered inside the restaurant, i booked the whole side with shades, i don't want anyone to know that i'm here, after this whole 'mission impossible'.

I finally sat up with a sigh of relief, but that didn't lasted long, when i sat on the chair, exactly at the same time i heard a loud thud, it was she, she just fell from her chair before keeping her butt in it, she sat up on the chair again like nothing happened, and i also did the same, pretending nothing happened.

After a while a waiter approached us, i just ordered my favorite ramyon, BUT SHE ORDERED THE WHOLE RESTAURANT!!, after ordering twenty nine + foods, now she is drawing,

WHAT
A
VIEW!

Let's pretend she isn't infront of me right now, she is a hallucination!, i facepalmed, after some minutes, i heard a whistle, i raised my head, she cutely grinned, before showing me her drawing, it was a drawing of a girl beating a boy, a girl who is wearing a pink dress, just like her.

And the boy was wearing--WHAT THE FUCK???, she was beating me???, and also she was showing it to me??, and also she is going to by my wife??, does it sound weird??, she smiled before placing a tiny heart on top of the drawing, "you know i always do drawing when i go out"She said.

Okay i understood, but what's with beating me??, i kept my serious face, "y/n keep that inside"I ordered, she immediately placed it inside her bag.

"Oppa-"She immediately palmed her mouth, slapping her forehead multiple times, she looked cute, WAIT!!, did she just called me oppa??, No like oppa, a brother that's why she palmed her mouth??, but oppa has two meanings, but what if she called with that intention?, like brother one?.

DID SHE JUST BROTHER ZONED ME?

I internally slapped myself, stop overthinking kim taehyung, she is stupid!, you are not!, keep your attitude, she again opened up her mouth to say something but our food arrived, she sighed, eating, i guess she is embarrassed, because she called me oppa!, but it isn't compared to half of the things she does and are much more embrassing.

After few minutes, she showed me her 'famous puppy eyes' that she can't eat them all, but i completely ignored her, wasn't she the one who was yelling every single dish's name in this holy earth few minutes ago?, i sighed, because i know i can't do anything expect dragging this kid out of here.

And i did, grabbing her wrist, with my cold face, i dragged her out of there, "go and sit inside the car"I ordered, she nodded before walking out of the restaurant, not forgetting to bump into the door and then opening it again, this is my fate, what can i do with this girl who bumps into everything, HOW SHE BUMPED TO MY LIFE???

I don't know how i'm going to live with her, i paid the bill, and said to the guards to give this leftover food to someone in need, i dashed out of there, and was about to open the car's door, but stopped, when i saw jenna, with her husband, they were bickering about something.

I was staring them when i heard a soft knock, i glanced down at the window, it's small kid, she was looking at me with her doe glistening eyes, the weather is breezy, it rained earlier, the window is foggy, she drew a smiley face on the mirror, unintentionally the corner of my lips curved up.

She pointed towards the clouds, rubbing her palm on her shoulders, indicating me it's cold, i opened the door, and sat on the driver seat, she smiled widely, this soft moment and her beautiful smile warmed up my heart.

She stared out of the window, i drove away, i glanced at her, she was slightly shivering due to cold, i pulled of my jacket, making her to wear it, she was taken aback but soon she smiled, "thank you"She thanked me, i hummed, focusing on driving.

After few minutes i glanced at her, she is fast asleep while hugging my jacket tightly, this small kid looks soo cute when she is silent, i stopped the car when i reached infront of her house, i glanced at her, ugh I DON'T LIKE THIS FEELING BUT I DON'T WANNA LET HER GO NOW.

I extended my palm, tugging strand of her hair behind her ear, i stared her face, jimin was right, she is beautiful, her tiny lips, red tint cheeks, she is cute, after few minutes of staring her, i realized her mother will be worried, suddenly i felt guilty for behaving cold towards her.

I roamed my eyes and there i saw a small convince store, she loves candies and chocolates, i unplugged my seatbelt, rushing out of the car, i bought every expensive candy and chocolate on the store, i rushed back inside my car, opening up the door, i don't wanna wake her up.

I kept the things on the seat, walking to her side, opening up the door, lifting her up in my arms, she looks soo tiny in my arms, i walked inside her house, and her mother was already standing at the doorstep, she smiled when she glanced at her in my arms, she immediately moved aside, giving me enough space to enter.

I walked upstairs towards her room, making her to lay on the bed gently, i kept her bag on the nightstand, i rushed out of the house, grabbing the things which i have bought for her, i kept the things on the nightstand, i glanced at her one last time

"SHE IS ETERNAL UNDER THE MOONLIGHT"

~

*Just Talking*

Jimin : This World Is So Mean-

Yoongi : You Realized It Now?! I Realized The Day When I Was In Hospital And Everyone Was Laughing And Giggling Infront Of My Fucking Face!

Namjoon : THAT'S BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN AT THAT DAY!!!!!!