Accepted

♡︎

        ♫︎𝑼 𝑪𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒌 𝑴𝒚 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝑻𝒘𝒐♫︎       ♫︎𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝑰𝒕 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑼♫︎

       ♫︎𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒔 𝑰𝒕 𝑩𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝑼♫︎

♥︎

"EOMMMMA!!!, YEAH PUT ME DOWN!!"She yelled, closing her eyes tightly, "ah YOU SAID WE'LL HAVE SOME FRESH AIR BUT--"She screamed, currently she is screaming because we are crossing a ladder on top of a river, there are some broken pieces and it's also old, i lifted her up in my arms, she can't walk properly, and she thinks we will fall down, but i don't think so.

"UGHHHH!!"She screamed, hugging me tightly when a ladder cracked up, "it won't break calm down"I said, "i'm not in diet from past two weeks"She said, she was in diet?, i smirked, let's get more information, i intentionally loosened up my grip on her a bit, but not enough to make her fall, "I ALSO USED TO EAT YOUR PROTEIN POWDER BECAUSE IT WAS SO TASTY AND I ALSO THOUGHT I WILL LOSE WEIGHT"She yelled.

That's why it used to finish soo early, "i need more truth or else i will jump in the river with you"I threatened, her eyes widened, "your gucci perfume, i took it with me to the school, because it was expensive and i showed off infront of my friends"She replied, i was searching for that perfume like a maniac and she!!,

"You know it was my favorite?"I asked, glancing down at her coldly, she gulped, giving me non stop kisses on my cheeks, "i will give them back to you!!"She replied, them?, "is there anything more?"I asked, staring down at her face, she pouted, "one day you slept inside that study cabin, i-i hu-hugged yo-your unde-underwear, because it was dark and i couldn't find anything else in your wardrobe"She replied, my boxer?, oh god this small kid is unbelievable, "i kept it back in the morning i swear"She said.

I hummed, again losing my grip on her,"I ALSO PECKED YOUR LIPS IN THE MORNING WHEN YOU WERE ASLEEP AFTER OUR WEDDING'S WEEK WHEN YOU WERE SOO COLD TOWARDS ME!!"She yelled, hugging me tightly,

My eyes widened, she did soo many things without me knowing?, "i want more truth"I ordered, "I ALSO BACKBIT YOU WITH APPA BECAUSE YOU SCOLDED ME FOR PLAYING BLINDFOLDED GAME!!"She yelled out, she is indeed scared to death,
"i-i'm s-sorry I DID IT OUT OF ANGER IT WASN'T MY INTENTION I APOLOGIZED TO YOU AFTERWARDS!"When did she apologized, i don't remember?.

"What did you say to appa?"I asked, walking, "i said that you are no fun, and also i said you are an old man, you can't even smile for a bit, i said more things but i can't remember them AAAHHH!!"She screamed, when a ladder broke, i sighed, "we are not going to fall"I said, "keep on saying sorry until we reach the other side"I ordered, she nodded her head.

I'm sorry

I'm sorry Ah

I'm sorry Ahh

I'm sorry AHHHH