Engagement

♡︎

     ♫︎𝑾𝒆 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑨 𝑪𝒓𝒖𝒆𝒍 𝑾𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅           𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔♫︎♥︎

           𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝑾𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆𝒔♫︎
♥︎

I was in my deep sleep when suddenly the pillow harshly hitted my handsome face, i shot opened my eyes, she is just sitting up on top of me like a monkey, "what?"I asked, rubbing my eyes, "DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU ALREADY FORGOT??"She yelled on top of her lungs, what did i forgot now?, "TODAY IS FELIX'S ENGAGEMENT WITH UNKNOWN!!"She yelled, shooking me, my eyes widened.

"YEAH I FORGOT ABOUT IT!!"I yelled, standing up from the bed, she whinned, "what is it now?"I asked, turning to her, "MY DRESS!"She yelled, what's with her dress now?, she pouted opening up the wardrobe, pulling out a dress, "what?, this dress is fine?"I asked, scanning the dress, i gasped, there is a big ass burnt mark, "who did this?"I asked, pulling my head out of the burnt hole, "i-i do-don't kno-know"She mumbled, fidgeting with her fingers, i groaned, i immediately lifted her up in my arms, rushing inside the bathroom, i immediately started to brush my teeth, handing her toothbrush to her, "no fight today"I said, brushing ever soo fastly, she nodded brushing, minutes passed and i was done with brushing but she wasn't, i snatched her toothbrush from her, quickly brushing her teeth, "stop moving"I mumbled.

Fully focused on brushing her teeth, and i was done, i threw the toothbrush somewhere in the bathroom, lifting her up in my arms, rushing out.

"YEAH OLD MAN I DIDN'T MOUTHWASHED"She yelled, i groaned, rushing to bathroom again, she mouth washed, splashing water on my face from her mouth, i glared her, wiping her mouth with my thumb, i don't have time for the fight, wiping my face, i rushed to the dining table, our breakfast is already there, i grabbed the bread, forcefully pushing it inside her mouth, lifting her up on my shoulders, rushing out, i made her sit up on the passenger seat, closing the door, sitting up on the driver seat, droving away.

"IF WE WILL BE LATE THEN JIMIN OPPPA WILL WIN THE BET!!"She yelled, that park jimin, he have fixed a bet with my wife that i'm going to be late and he is going to be early, he said i will forget about the engagement and guess what?, i did it, but i have arranged everything earlier but small kid caused a big problem, i stopped when it was red light, i glanced at her and she is sleeping JUST WOW!, i pulled my jacket off, placing it on her, after some minutes the mall was here
,"LOOK ICE CREAM SHOP!"I yelled.

She shot opened her, i opened up the door, lifting her up in my arms, "WHERE IS THE SHOP?"She asked, looking around, sorry my love, but i don't wanna wear that cat costume it will only suit yoongi hyung, people passing by staring us with wide eyes, but that's my least concern, i hurriedly rushed inside the store, "yes si--"I cutted him off, "THE DRESS WE BOUGHT LAST TIME PACK IT NOW!!"I yelled, small kid whinned on my shoulder for candy, i grabbed a candy handing it to her, she ate that candy, and they hurriedly did everything, taking her size live, packing it, i handed him my black card, and after some minutes he handed it back to me, i Immediately rushed out of there.

"YEAH LET ME EAT MY CANDY PEACEFULLY"She whinned, i smacked her ass,"shut up!"I said making her sit inside the car, "YEAH MY FAVOURITE CAFE!!"She yelled, i groaned, "we are in hurry"I replied, she whinned, "I WANT A BURGER AND THAT'S IT!!"She yelled, i sighed, turning to her 'fAvOuRiTe caFE', i indicated her to stay still and i rushed inside the cafe, hurriedly buying the burger for her, rushing out, sitting up inside the car, handing it to her, "I LOVE YOU!!"she yelled, hugging me, and with that we drove off to our mansion.

I stopped infront of the mansion, rushing to her side, lifting her up in my arms, walking inside the mansion, i made her sit up on the dining table, she is eating ever soo slowly, she cutely extended her burger to me, "i don't wanna get fat, i have to eat breakfast first"I replied, sitting up on the chair, she glared me, "so you mean i'm fat?"She asked, i shooked my head, raising my hands as a surrender, she nodded eating her 'bUrGeR', i digged into my breakfast, she is sitting up on the table infront of me, swinging her legs.

Suddenly her legs hitted my chest, i choked,"YEAAAAH I'M SORRYYYYYY!!!!"She apologized, gripping on her both ear, jumping off the table, rubbing my chest gently, i nodded, resuming eating, i glanced at the watch, it's already late, we have to be quick, suddenly she gasped,
,"WHAT IF THAT UNKNOWN GIRL IS TAEHYUN!?"She asked, i blinked my eyes, not believing her,
"WHAT IF MY BOTH BEST FRIENDS ARE GETTING MARRIED WITH EACH OTHER!!"She yelled, gasping.

She palmed her mouth, i shooked my head in disbelief, "I WONDER WHO IS READY TO GET MARRIED WITH FELIX?, AS LONG AS I KNOW EVERY GIRL REJECTED HIM"She yelled, her tiny mind is working i see, she jumped on me, sitting up on my lap, "you are insane"I mumbled, shooking my head, gripping on her waist, "but he didn't even let me meet the girl, there is something wrong, what if he is fooling us around?"She asked, i hummed, hugging her.

"I don't care if it's fake or real one, atleast we are going out"I mumbled, snuggling into her neck, she hummed, stroking my hair, i groaned, "i don't wanna go anywhere from here"I mumbled, hugging her more tighter, kissing her neck, she hummed, wrapping her hands around me, resting her head on my shoulder, "yeah we will stay here then jimin oppa will make you wear that cute costume"She mumbled, hugging me more tighter, so she is after making me wear that dress?, i glared her, she passed me her innocent smile.

"You are on jimin's side leaving your husband's side hmm?"I asked, looking at her, she nodded, THAT WAS EXPECTED, "i want you to wear that cute costume old man"She mumbled, hugging me, i hummed, now i have to go at any cost, "now go and get ready, we have to be quick"I ordered, she pouted standing up, glaring me, walking to our room, this small kid!, i stood up, leaving to get freshen up, i peeked inside the room, she is dancing and singing with a face mask on, i crossed my arms, chuckling, suddenly she stopped and turned to me.

"COME HERE!!"She yelled, indicting me to come, i walked inside, she forcefully grabbed my wrist making me sit on the bed, combing my hair, pushing them back, carefully applying the face mask on my face, i was about to speak, but she placed her index finger on my mouth, "shut up"She said, i nodded, obeying her, she bursted out laughing once she was done, i glanced at myself in the mirror, oh god, what am i looking like?, she clicked my photos, jumping on my lap, clicking tones of selfies.

𝙊𝙡𝙙 𝘿𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝘼𝙧𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠 𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙒𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝘼 𝙃𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙮 𝙀𝙣𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜.

*Just talking*

(Jinkook in future)

Jungkook: *Knocking on Jin's house door*

Seokjin: *opens the door*

Jungkook: WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME YOU GOT MARRIED!!

Seokjin: How Come You'll Know, You Were literally crying on my whole wedding day, because the handsome man in the world was getting married it was heartbreaking not for only girls but also the boys ugh I'm so handsome-

Jungkook: I WAS CRYING BECAUSE NAMJOON HYUNG DIDN'T ALLOWED ME TO SHOOT YOU INSTEAD OF POPPING CONFETTI ON YOU!!

Seokjin: *shuts the door at his face* Whatever