Innocent

♡︎

            ♫︎𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐌𝐞 𝐁𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐖𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧♫︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Are you for real jimin?"I asked jimin in disbelief, he nodded his head immediately, "yes you have to do it because she is coming today"Replied jimin, "ughh!!, i can't do that, she is..she is soo stupid jimin"I groaned facepalming, "okay so it's your own choice, you know very well if she finds a little thing about you not willing on marrying y/n, then you know what she will do next"Jimin replied back, i sighed, annoyed.

"So what you want me to do?, carry her in my arms infront of her?"I asked, being sarcastic, jimin nodded his head, i looked at him in disbelief, "are you insane?, did you get hurt somewhere?, i guess your head bumped into something hard"I asked, being worried.

He shrugged his shoulders, "i'm okay, but you are the one who is insane in here"He replied, i rolled my eyes, "you should take her out before 'she' comes, and comeback with y/n later, show her how much buzy you are, how much unbothered you are"Jimin mumbled, "i don't know but i'm getting negative vibes from you park jimin, it looks like your intentions are not way good"I replied.

"Don't you remember taehyung, when she broke you up?, when she used you?, but when you needed her she just left you like you were nothing?, like you didn't existed for her?, in those days, i wasn't aware of the things, but now i'm!, and i know that girl isn't worthy of you taehyung"He suddenly raised his voice slightly.

"Don't stay in your past, focus on your present, focus on y/n,.. focus on your future with her"He said, now being fully calm, i stared his face,"i know you are not rude, cold, whatever acting you do... YOU ARE STILL TAEHYUNG WHO CARES FOR OTHERS WHO HAVE FEELINGS,WHO HAVE A HEART...STOP THIS ACT AND LIVE YOUR LIFE...THIS WORLD IS TOO SMALL FOR HATING PEOPLE WHO DON'T DESERVE TO BE HATED"Jimin yelled.

My eyes widen, i stared his face, he is jimin right???, the park jimin i know?,"woah calm down jimin"I said, he sighed, "y/n is not a girl who deserves all of this, that little girl is being forced to live with you, she didn't even completed her studies, she didn't even lived her life, she is innocent in this whole situation, i don't wanna interfere into your life with her, but please please please, don't hurt her"Jimin requested.

My mouth slightly parted, what happened to this unholy guy, he is talking about innocents, i can't believe my own ears, he looked at me with those begging eyes, i slowly nodded my head, "i won't hurt her"I mumbled, he smiled before giving me a bone crushing hug.

"I knew it, you are still kim taehyung"He mumbled, between the hug, i slowly hugged him back, which unknowingly calmed me down, "when you met her?"I asked, as soon we broke the hug, he gulped, "y-yesterday i visited her"He replied, stretching the nap of his neck.

"She is more beautiful in real though"He said, i glared him, he shrugged his shoulders, "i'm just speaking the truth"He mumbled, i glared him again, he rushed out of my room,

"Beautiful and small kid?"I mumbled.

~

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I screamed before jumping on my bed, i just stared at the text which he sent me just now.

Handsome clown 🤡:

HELLO Y/N HONEY!

I HOPE YOU'RE DOING GREAT!!

TODAY WE'RE GOING ON A DATE!!

SO BE READY AT EIGHT!

Goodbye take care♥️

I Screamed on top of my lungs, did he just called me honey like couples do?!?.

                                 HELLO!!!

                                  OKAY !!:)
                                    Seen

I Jumped out of my bed before rushing inside the bathroom omg omg, i still can't get over the fact that he talked sweetly with me.

*Meanwhile taehyung*

"PARK JIMIN"I yelled on top of my lungs, this guy just sent text to small kid and he even called her honey?!?, also he told her about going on a date, now how am i going to bear that small kid??.

Oh god i'm soo embarrassed, how i'm going to face her now!??, i will chop this park jimin into thousand pieces and throw it out of this mother earth, one of the maid rushed inside my room, she bowed, "jimin sir left ten minutes ago"She informed, i groaned, walking inside the bathroom.

Park Jimin you are a dead meat!

~
Y/n P.O.V

"DATE???"Eomma almost yelled i palmed her mouth, even there are only two of us in this house, "shh, yes he texted me today"I said, smiling shyly, she made a disgusted face, "look i want you home before ten, and also don't annoy him too much, don't eat too much infront of him, don't laugh like a godzilla like you always do, keep your calm, and also don't cry over candies or ice creams, or chocolates, if i heard you did any of these, then you will know me more then anyone else kid"She threatened, i gulped.

She left my room, i sighed in relief, i know i will do all of them so i just shrugged my shoulders, yesterday his friend jimin visited, he was more then handsome, he called me cutie, and also he told me to not worry too much.

He asked me about my studies, he also asked about my favorite color, ice cream flavor, food, drink etc, i was confused, what he wanna do with it?, but i just shrugged it since he was too nice with me, he called me cute again and again, when we were having dinner, and i tried to open the ketchup but it was blasted on my face.

My whole face and dress was stained with the ketchup, we laughed out soo hard, when he showed me the mirror, and when he made fun of my ketchup face i also threw ketchup at his face, we were laughing and giggling all the time,  he was opposite of him totally.

He also gave me his number, i accidentally called him oppa, i thought he will be shocked but he was in tears, he specially requested me to call him oppa often, he said he will not just be my oppa by name, but also by behavior.

Park Jimin Is An Angel

~

*Just Talking*

Taehyung : How We Know We Have A Crush On Someone?

Yoongi : When Your Mind Says To Squeeze Her Neck That Means You Have A Crush On Her.