Little Diamond

♡︎

      ♫︎𝑻𝒓𝒚𝒏𝒂 𝑩𝒆 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑺𝒉𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔            𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒑 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒆♫︎

            𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑶𝒏 𝑻𝒐𝒑 𝑶𝒇 𝑴𝒆♫︎

♥︎

It's been more then five months we are living in his pent house, i want nothing more then this, he takes care of me more then himself, sometimes it irritates me, how can he forget to eat his meals?, pregnancy cravings are the worst, i always wake him up at midnights, after every five minutes, but he never says anything to me, one day i was craving for ice cream at midnight.

He literally woke the ice cream shop's manager up, at that hour, to buy an ice cream for me, AAARRGHH!!, he is soo nice, I LOVE HIM SOO MUCH, and my bump has grow much, he always sleeps stroking it, it's been his habit since the last time i slept on top of him, and ended up turning around, he scolded me, but the doctor said to not worry about anything.

He is soo protective towards me, even if i stumble the slightest he will be yelling his lungs out, and calls the doctor, or takes me to the hospital, he worries about me the whole day, but unfortunately he have to leave for work, he works the half day, after his father scolded him for not attending work, he hired a maid only for me, when he is gone to work and the rest of the day, he takes care of me.

My mood swings are more worse, one day i called him when he was at work, because i was missing him, and i suddenly started crying, he was soo worried he was literally yelling his lungs out to make me calm, then suddenly i was feeling angry on him, and i hanged up at his face, he immediately left his work in the middle and rushed to home, to check up on me, i was soo happy and i kept on hugging him the whole day, sticking into him, afterwards i pushed him out from the house, telling him to go and work.

He was soo confused, his face was soo cute, when he was asking am i for real?, oh god i'm annoying this poor man soo much, today i forced him to make kimchi for me, he blasted the whole kitchen, he learned the recipe from youtube, the phone was literally on his face, he was soo focused on learning, he watched the video for more then twenty times and he made it, it didn't tasted like kimchi, but it did tested something.

I don't know what he made but it was eatable, my taste in food have changed a lot, he wasn't believing when i refused to drink banana milk, in first four months, i used to vomit a lot like five times a day, but in the fifth month it lessened, thank god!, nowadays my mood swings are more weird.

Right now i'm waiting for him, sitting up on the couch, it's late, and he isn't home yet, i'm soo worried, that i'm crying, maybe pregnancy made me do this but i want him home right now, the maid is consoling me, but it wouldn't calm me down, i want old man infront of my eyes that's it, if he didn't arrived i will cry more harder, he isn't even answering my calls, let him come once then i will break his phone on his head, how can he do that?, why does he have a phone when he can't even answer me?.

Now i'm feeling angry on him, i stood up from the couch, walking around the living room, this is soo frustrating, i head the door click opening sound, and there he is, looking straight at me, he smiled, but i didn't smiled back, rolling my eyes at him, walking to our room, he panicked, following me behind, "YEAH WAIT!!"He yelled, from behind, but i didn't stopped, locking up the door, at his face, he banged the door, "I'M SORRY BABY IT WAS JUST TRAFFIC AND MY PHONE ALSO DIED, I KNEW IT YOU WILL BE MAD I'M SORRY OPEN THE DOOR YEAH Y/N ANSWER ME YOU'RE MAKING ME WORRIED PLEASE OPEN IT!!"He yelled, apologizing.

"LOOK BABY YOUR APPA IS SO BAD"I yelled, stroking my belly, "y/n honey i'm sorry, i'm wrong, i'm at fault, i'm bad, please open it hmm, look i bought chocolates for you"He said, i immediately opened up the door, hugging him tightly, "BE CAREFUL!"He yelled, grabbing my shoulders, "I LOB YOU SOO MUCH!!"I yelled, kissing his cheeks, he chuckled, lifting me up in his arms, "i bought every chocolate today"He mumbled.

He made me sit up gently on the chair, i clapped my hands, but when he pulled out the chocolate, i felt like vomiting, i stopped him, he looked at me confused, "what?"He asked, "i don't wanna eat them"I replied, his eyes widened, "but they are all your favorite aren't they?"He asked, i hummed, looking away from the chocolates, he sighed, keeping them on the drawer, he bented down on my level, gripping on my palms, "how are we feeling today mrs kim?"He asked, i hummed thinking.

He always ask this at the end of the day, "first i woke up with headache, that grew more when i didn't found you beside me, i cried hugging your pillow, your pillow soaked with my tears, then i harshly throwed your pillow on the floor, feeling angry, after that i took a shower, suddenly i felt happy because i realized i'm pregnant, and then got irritated looking at the breakfast, but thank god i didn't vomited, and then i suddenly realized you are not home, i
I again cried missing you, you know i felt stomach ache, when i was crying"I informed.

He was admiring me the whole time, but suddenly his face changed into a worried one, "where did it hurt?"He asked, stroking my bump gently, i pointed at the place where it hurted, he messaged it softly, blowing on it, and he kissed it, again kissing my forehead, "why you didn't called me when it was hurting, we should have left to hospital"He said, "it wasn't that much hurting"I replied, cupping his cheeks, he nodded, "you must be tired now go and take a shower, and we will have dinner goo"I ordered, pushing him forward, he chuckled, leaving for the bathroom, but he suddenly stopped, turning to me. 

"Did you just said, you didn't had your dinner?"He asked, his voice changed now, i hesitantly nodded my head, he walked to me, glaring me, "should i ask why?"He asked, sitting up back on his old position, "i-i wa-was just i-i wa-was no-not feeling hungry--"He cutted me off, "you were crying all the time waiting for me right?"He asked, he knows me well, i gulped, he cupped my cheeks, "you shouldn't have waited for me love, it doesn't matter if i eat or not, but you...you are carrying our little diamond in your womb, you have to eat on time, even if you feel like vomiting or disgusted, you should eat, i want our little one to be healthy and you too"Said old man, i sobbed, hugging him.

"I-i'm so-sorry"I apologized, "be careful hmm"He mumbled, snuggling into my neck, "now i wanna eat chocolates!"I said, breaking the hug he laughed out, opening up the drawer, pulling out the chocolates, he opened it, extending it for me to eat, i took a bite, he chuckled, "it's soo good!"I said, he nodded, giving me another bite, "you should try it too!"I said he nodded, taking a bite, "show me you teeth"I ordered him, he did as i said, i chuckled, showing him mine.

"Our chocolaty teeth"I mumbled, chuckling, taking a big bite, but the half of it fell off my mouth, and my mouth is full of chocolate, he chuckled, leaning in, he licked the chocolate from my lips, i clutched his shirt tightly, after cleaning chocolates out from my mouth, he immediately pressed his lips on mine, kissing me ever soo gently, minutes passed and he broke the kiss, "now your mouth is clean"He said, making me chuckle, and he did the same, "i'm going to take a shower hmm"He mumbled, standing up, but i gripped on his wrist.

"Don't go please"I mumbled, his eyes softened, and he sat up again, "so what should i do for my small kid?"He asked, staring my face, i thought for a while, and then i remembered 

"BE MY BEAR!"I yelled.

*
𝗔𝗿𝗲𝗻'𝘁 𝗬'𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗜𝘀 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱?𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗜𝗺𝗺𝗮 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗦𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗦𝗢 𝗕𝗘 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗚𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗨𝗬𝗭<3

*Just Talking*

(Seokjin As An Employee)

Manager: Did You Completed Those Files?

Seokjin: *Placed Them On The Table*

Manager: Wt- There Are Only Your Face Pasted!?!?

Jin: *Winks* *Jin I'm Wwh Song Plays*