Change Your Clothes

♡︎

                ♫︎𝐀 𝐋𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐭 𝐎𝐥𝐝𝐞𝐫             𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭♫︎

             𝐀 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐋𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭♫︎

•••

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I stood infront of the mirror, tying up my tie, and the maid behind is having a hard on doing small kid's make up, "LET'S GOO!!"She yelled on top of her lungs, jumping off the bed, "you are wearing heels so don't run please"The maid requested, small kid shrugged her shoulders.

"It's okay i can run in a marathon race with these on you know?"Small kid replied, i slightly chuckled, she is soo happy and excited to get out of here, the maid nodded her head, walking out of the room, "sometimes i wonder who is the women in here"Said small kid, is she talking about me taking time on getting ready and she is all dressed up and ready?.

"Do you want me to show you who is the women in here?"I asked, raising my eyebrow at her, staring her through the mirror, she gulped tugging strands of her hair behind her ear, she is indeed looking soo beautiful, with make up on, without make up she looks cute, but with make up she looks beautiful and mature.

Suddenly she pulled out her heels, throwing them away, "i don't like them"She said, huffing crossing her arms, why did i even called her mature?, "so you will go barefooted?"I asked her, she whinned, "i don't even like this dress!!"She said, making me sigh, "WEAR YOUR HEELS BACK!!"I yelled, she flinched.

Immediately jumping off the bed, rushing to the heels, wearing them, i smirked, i have finally invented a special technique to shut her mouth, she sat up on the bed, quietly with lowered her, she looks good when she is quite.

After some more minutes, the door knocked, "COME IN"I yelled, and the door opened, it's one of the guard, small kid waved at him, he waved back smiling, once he noticed me staring them, his smile dropped and he bowed infront of me, "sir everything is ready"Said the guard, i hummed.

And he walked away, closing the door, i turned to small kid, she is pouting, she turned her face the other side, huffing, this small kid, "we have to go now, let's go"I announced, grabbing my wallet and phone, "i don't wanna go"She replied, i nodded, and twisted the door knob, i waved goodbye to her, her eyes widen, she immediately followed me behind.

I smiled, shooking my head side to side, "you are soo bad"She said, whinning, sitting up inside the car, "i know, no need to remind me"I replied, closing the door, all the way she was silent, staring out of the window, after some hours, we stopped infront of the airport.

I looked at her, finding her already looking at me, suddenly she gripped on my palm, "this is my first time flying, what if we fall?"She said, literally hugging my shoulder, "we won't fall just let me--"She cutted me off, "NO!!"She yelled, burrying her face into my shoulder, i sighed.