Will Never Learn

♡︎

              ♫︎𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐒𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮                 𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮♫︎

                𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐑𝐮𝐢𝐧 𝐘𝐨𝐮♫︎

❤︎

I have changed my dress, what's wrong with this old man now, i rolled my eyes at him, he did the same walking out of the room, i followed him behind, what's with forgetting me behind always?, he opened up the door for me, i passed him a smile sitting up on the passenger seat.

He sat up on the driver seat and drove off, i'm just staring him all the time, i have recently realized he is extremely hot, specially when he drives, his veiny hands gripping on the steering wheel tightly, he licked lips, UGHH WHERE SHOULD I GO!??.

"if you wanna stare me like that, then why we are here?, shell we go back to hotel so you can stare me all the time?"He asked, i cleared my throat, averting my gaze away from him, "i was not staring"I replied, scoffing, he chuckled, "you are a bad liar honey"He replied back, chuckling, his dark chuckle is soo hot like him, i clutched the hem of my my dress.

I gulped, staring out of the window, i probably forgot that i'm out of korea, is it because i'm out of eomma's house seven months before, or he is the reason?, i glanced at him, and he winked at me, HE WINKED??, why is he being a pervert by each passing day?.

Soon he stopped infront of the mall, i mean a big ass mall, it's literally like a palace, he Intertwined our fingers, and we walked inside, he is searching something and then he yelled, "WOOSHIK HYUNG!!"He dragged me with him inside some cafe, there is a handsome cute man.

And a beautiful lady beside him, the man smiled at me, "you are y/n right?"He asked me, i nodded my head, he immediately hugged me tightly, literally breaking my bones, i choked on air, taehyung forcefully separated him from me, i immediately hugged taehyung's shoulder.

"Oh you are scared?"He asked, smiling at me, i did the same, smiling back, but nervous one, "hyung she don't know you?"Taehyung said to him, glaring him, he chuckled, the lady extended her hand for a hand shake, i gladly accepted, "hello i'm choi yuna, and this man is my husband, choi wooshik, nice to meet you"She greeted.

I made a 'O' mouth, nodding my head, wooshik i guess i call him oppa extending his hand for a hand shake, i shooked hands with him, "i'm taehyung's friend sorry for not introducing earlier, it's just you looked soo cute and tiny earlier"Said wooshik oppa, old man eyed me, worried.

I nodded at wooshik oppa's words, old man is pinching his shoulder again and again, while staring me, i looked at wooshik oppa, he is still smiling at me, i guess old man is trying to say something to him, suddenly old man slapped his back with his full force, the hand he was shooking with me all the time, he let go of it.

He moved backwards, and started arguing with old man, i looked at yuna i guess i can also call her unnie, and there i noticed a small figure gripping on her thumb, and he peeked out from behind yuna unnie, AWWW HE IS SOO CUTE!!, i bented down infront of him, i made my famous expression which never fails to make the kids laugh.

And he burst out laughing, "he is our son, doshik"Said yuna unnie, i nodded my head, doshik wooshik wow!, "you have a very cute name!!"I said, he smiled shyly, nodding his head, "he is here to play in the playground with his friends, but for some reason they wasn't able to come"Said wooshik oppa, thank god they finally stopped arguing.

"Really?, how old are you?"I asked doshik, he raised his tiny palm, pulling out his tiny five fingers, i heard old man mumbling behind me 'she is also the same age', i ignored him, i giggled lifting doshik in my arms, "don't worry, doshik got a new friend to play with, LET'S GOO!"I yelled, doshik yelled a 'LET'S GOO!' back.

He clapped his hands multiple times, "where is the playground unnie?"I asked yuna unnie, "just go straight to the gate number five, once you will  open the gate it's there"Unnie informed, i nodded my head, i glanced at old man, he is already sitting up with wooshik oppa, having coffee.

I rushed towards the playground, doshik is giggling enjoying running, i opened up the door, wow it's a big played specifically the seesaw, i made him to sit up on the seesaw and swinged him, laughing loudly, enjoying, we took a ride on every single thing, and the last one trampoline is left, i gently throwed him inside.

And i jumped in behind him, i jumped and he jumped, laughing, he was shaking a little because he couldn't stand properly in here, he LOOKS SOO CUTE STRUGGLING!!.

Thank god old man ordered me to change my clothes, now i can freely jump around with him, i'm enjoying it, since i was locked up inside that mansion with those weird ladies for whole five months.

Some other kids same age as doshik's age, were also jumping and giggling with us.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I was buzy talking with wooshik, about my life recently, and he talked about his with me, "dude best of luck for the future"He said, patting my back, "now it's getting late, i guess you both are here for vacation, you should go to her"Said wooshik.

There realization hitted me

We
Are
Here
For
Shopping!

I nodded my head, and we stood up, leaving for the playground, he is going there to pick up his kid, and i'm to pick up my small kid, we walked in, the playground is empty, i glanced at the trampoline, so the whole park is there jumping.

Me and wooshik walked there, wooshik talked with yuna noona about something, i saw the ladies in their thirty smiling at their kids inside, my eyes widened, how they fitted inside?, they are way too much, my eyes stopped on small kid, she was jumping just like those kids, i feel the same as these ladies who are proud on their kids.

She is also singing!!, "IF YOU HAPPY AND YOU KNOW IT CLAP YOUR HANDS!!"She yelled, and the kids clapped their hands, "Y/N?"I called her out, but she is way too buzy on jumping around and singing, "she is soo beautiful right?"The lady beside me whispered to another lady, "yes she is, she looks in between sixteen or seventeen she must be single, there are barely girls like her, look at her playing with the kids, girls these days are always buzy on their phone"Another lady replied.

I looked at her direction, she is making weird faces for the kids, and they are giggling, i mumbled a 'cute' under my breath, crossing my arms, watching her playing, finally after an hour she is done with jumping and singing around, "WE LOVE YOU NOONA!!"The kids yelled, hugging her, kissing her cheeks, bidding goodbye to her, rushing to their mother.

She is holding doshik in her arms, while he is planting kisses on her cheeks, small kid handed him to yuna noona, "thank you soo much for today y/n"Yuna noona thanked, "now we are leaving, goodbye and take care"Wooshik hyung bid goodbye to us, suddenly small kid hugged me tightly.

"LESS GOO!!"She yelled, i nodded my head, walking out of the mall, "we will go shopping okay?"I asked her but she is already asleep hugging me, WOW!, i lifted her up in my arms, this small kid will never learn to act mature.

*Just Talking*

Jin : What's That Thing Which Is Hard And Soft It's Also Long?

Yoongi : A Knife!