Love

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑰 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑲𝒏𝒆𝒘 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒀𝒐𝒖♫︎

♥︎

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"Follow me"Eomma ordered, as soon she stepped out of the car, i stepped out of the car, tears flowing from my eyes, i'm away from him, i just hope he is fine there, "i miss you"I mumbled, and continued mumbling it again and again, i have my head lowered, as i kept on following eomma, what he be doing now?.

"Hello daughter, ohh you grow up soo much, look at how beautiful you have become"I raised my head, finding grandpa standing infront of me, we are already inside, he gave me a tight hug, "how are you?"He asked, breaking the hug, i tried to open my mouth but no words came out.

Grandpa knitted his eyebrows,  "is she fine?"Grandpa asked eomma, there i noticed he was looking at me but was questioning eomma, he has been like this after his eye surgery, he looks somewhere else and talked to someone else, it's weird but it's okay,  "she is a little sad, because she have left friends and only friends behind"Eomma replied.

I stared her in disbelief, why is she acting like he never existed?, grandpa chuckled, "don't worry, make new friends in here"Said grandpa patting my back, who will tell him that i have left my heart in there now how am i going to make new one?, "i have already told your mother about the lodgers in here, they are more like my sons"Grandpa informed.

So they are more people in here, and they are guys, "and you"He pointed at me, "you don't need to be scared, they are well mannered"Said grandpa, i nodded my head, walking more in, it's a house, but for me it isn't without him, grandpa stopped walking, there are four guys, sitting up on the couch.

I looked around the house, it's old yet soo big, i will repair it from my pocket money, once this all mess will end up, the guys on the couch immediately stood up, bowing to eomma immediately, "oh look how handsome they are"Said eomma, one of them stepped forward.

"Hello, i'm kim seokjin, i know you found me handsome, and it's nice to meet you"The one with brown thick hair, tugged up perfectly, big doe eyes, plumpy pink lips, this oppa is soo handsome, he smacked the other one's shoulder beside him, "hello, i'm yoongi do i really have to say my father's name?"He asked the others, his face clearly says how much not interested he is.

The others nodded their heads, he again bowed infront of us, "i'm min yoongi, it's okay to meet you"He greeted, his skin brighter then my future, he was immediately dragged behind, and the one with sunshine smile bowed infront of us, "i hope we will get along, my name is jung hoseok"He greeted, with a bright smile on his face.

"Hello, i'm kim namjoon, we're glad to meet you"Said the tallest one among them, his dimple smile, lightning up the whole living room, chocolaty brown colored hair, all of them are indeed handsome, the seokjin guy smiled at me, "hey y/n, right?"He asked, extending his hand for a handshake.