Cute

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑺𝒐 𝑯𝒐𝒕 & 𝑯𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒔𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝑨𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒍𝒍 

 .   𝑯𝒆'𝒔 𝑺𝒐 𝑩𝒂𝒅,𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒆 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝑰𝒕 𝑺𝒐 𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒍♫︎

~

"What if that egg is a girl?"I asked her, raising my eyebrow at her, she fidgeted with her fingers, i cleared my throat, she raised her head, "we are sorry the actual name of the dish is chicken's child"She replied, bowing infront of me, i made a 'O' mouth, nodding my head slowly.

"Bring one chicken's child"I ordered, she again bowed, humming, "and what's more?"I questioned facing her, "hot water with almond milk and black tea plus cardamom"She replied, writing down something on the tiny notebook, "i want that too"I ordered, she bowed, her head slightly hitted the table, she rubbed it, rushing away immediately.

I shooked my head in disbelief, why she isn't calling their original names?, maybe she is scared of the copyright strikes?, i glanced at the dining table, the breakfast is already here, why did she left to kitchen?, she rushed back with lowered head, standing infront of me.

She prepared the omelette, keeping it infront of me, they indeed look delicious, she was about to pour the tea on the cup, but

*THUD*

The cup was on the floor lifeless, it's his fault, he was expecting small kid to pour tea on him, she passed me an innocent smile, i stared her, finally after praying and jumping around, she safely poured the tea on the cup, keeping it infront of me.

I glanced down at the breakfast, she stared me, i took a bite, it's delicious, but let's tease her, i intentionally coughed out, her eyes widen, she rushed to me, "are you okay?"She asked, panicking, i coughed again, she stared me nervously, "was it bad?"She asked, her voice barely audible, i pulled out the handkerchief from my pocket.

I pretended like i'm choking something out of my mouth into the handkerchief, she stared with an expression i can't explain, is she about to cry?, or she is mad?, "Are you out of your small mind??"I asked, standing up, she gulped, moving backwards, i stood inches away, no she will burst out crying at any second.

"It's soo delicious!!"I said, with wide eyes, sitting back on the chair, she processed my words, and she clapped her hands, "I KNEW IT MY OMELETTE CAN NEVER BE BAD!!"She yelled, i nodded my head, "NOW I'M GOING TO SCHOOL BYE!!"She yelled, grabbing her bag, rushing out.

Have A Safe Day.

I mumbled, continuing eating.

~

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I rushed inside the school, felix and taehyun are already waiting for me, i have texted them in the morning that i'm going to attend from now on, they were soo happy specially taehyun, "HELLO Y/N!!"Felix yelled, as soon he spotted me, "I MEAN KIM Y/N!!"He again yelled, but he was immediately pushed aside by taehyun.