Dark

♡︎

         ♫︎𝑊𝑒 𝑊𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝐵𝑢𝑖𝑙𝑑 𝑇𝑜 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝐴𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡♫︎

♥︎

It's been a whole month we are living apart, i always asked him to come and he always says he will, i can't wait for him, i really miss him soo badly, eomma forcefully made me sign the divorce papers, i called him that night, crying my heart out, he consoled me, and told me that we can't be separated, it needs both side's signature.

Eomma also snatched my phone from me, and it's been a whole week i didn't contacted him, yoongi oppa, hoseok oppa, namjoon oppa, and seokjin oppa, are soo kind, one day seokjin oppa found me crying in my room, and he asked me what have happened to me, he consoled me the whole night, i didn't tell him, it's a whole big messed up story.

Eomma said to grandpa that i'm n-not m-married, when grandpa asked him about my wedding, why she is being this much cruel to me, i can't understand her, but my main concern is him, when the last time i talked with him, he was sick, he said that he catched cold, i scolded him more then ever, why is he making this small kid worried soo much.

I strictly disallowed to not step out of the house, to not go to work or anywhere else, now it's past midnight, i guess eomma is asleep, i tip toed out from my room, i twisted the door knob, but it's locked, my hand shaked, he is sick, and she isn't letting me to talk to him, i fell on my knees on the spot, please be fine tae.

I cried and cried sitting up there, curling up, my sobs were getting louder and louder, my head started to spin, i palmed my mouth, muffling my sob, i tried to stand but i couldn't, i tightly closed my eyes, and i fainted.

*Morning*

I slowly opened up my eyes, finding eomma looking at me worried, four of them are standing up at the doorstep, and grandpa is sitting up on the chair, "what happened why did you collapsed in front of your mother's room door?"Grandpa asked from me, looking at eomma, after trying soo hard, i opened up my mouth, but no words coming out of it, my throat, it's dry.

Eomma immediately poured water on the glass, handing it to me, i gulped the whole glass in one go, "m-my ph-phone eo-eomma"I begged her, tears flowing from my eyes.

Grandpa gasped, "teens these days can't even live without their phones"Grandpa said, standing up, shooking his head side to side, walking out of the room, i sobbed, my eyes begging her to give my phone back to me, "sleep"She ordered, forcefully laying me on the bed, "eo-eomma please"I cried out, gripping on her palm, "h-he is si-sick"I mumbled.

She jerked my hand gently away, standing up, walking out of the room, i sighed, hot thick tears flowing from my eyes, they all spared a one last glance to me, before walking out one by one, they will think i'm some kind of mentally ill or something, bu-but he is si-sick, please be fine tae, but he wasn't breathing normally the very last time.

DID HE DO SOMETHING TO HIMSELF??!!, n-no he didn't, i immediately stood up, rushing out of the room, barging inside seokjin oppa's room, he immediately stood up from the bed, surprised, i panted heavily, "P-P-P-PLEASE CAN YOU G-GIVE ME YOUR PH-PHONE, i h-have to ma-make a c-c-call"I asked, catching my breath, my eyes shedding tears, he nodded his head.

"Of course take it y/n"He replied, pulling out his phone, handing it to me, i immediately grabbed it, dialing his number ever soo fastly, pressing the call button, i impatiently tapped my feet on the floor, biting my lower lip, seokjin oppa left the room, leaving me alone, "HELLO?!?"I yelled as soon he answered, "umm y/n it's me jimin"JIMIN OPPA???, please don't say what i'm thinking.

"Where is taehyung, oppa??, where is he??, please give him the phone, i wanna talk to him, how is his fever, did he stayed home all the time?, is he feeling fine now?, did he cried soo much??, did he do s-something to himself?, or his mother told him something??, please oppa speak something, please tell me he is fine"I attacked him with questions, he sighed.

"Y/n please please listen carefully to me, t-taehyung is ri-right infront of me me"He replied, i sighed, "i-in a hospital bed"He completed, "i-in H-H-Hospital b-bed?"I asked, sobbing loudly, "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM OPPA????"I screamed out, "he wasn't eating well not sleeping well from past days, that's why he collapsed, please don't worry, he is fine, he is just sleeping now, there isn't anything to worry about"He replied.

"Please ask him to call in this number once he will wake up oppa"I requested, bursting out crying, he hummed, "y/n stop crying, he is all fine"He consoled, i sniffed, wiping away my tears, "how are you oppa?"I asked him, since it's been a long time the last time we talked, i missed him, "i'm all good, and everything is alright in here, don't worry"He replied.

His angelic soft voice, calmed me down, he is alright, my old man is alright, after talking some more minutes with him, i hanged up, handing the phone back to seokjin oppa, "are you okay?"He asked me, he is worried, i nodded smiling, a forced smile, this is what i'm doing from past two weeks, he hummed, stepping backwards giving me space to walk out.

I walked inside my room, curling up in the corner, crying out, i have told him to take care of himself for me, but he didn't even cared, i chuckled through the tears, when i remembered our last time's conversation, "i'm your lungs and you are my oxygen"I mumbled his words, how can he all joke around and talked like that when he is sick?.

If someone walked in, they will probably consider me as a psychopath, the way tears are in my eyes but lips are smiling, i heard a knock on the door, i wiped my tears away, eomma walked in, sitting up beside, she sighed, looking straight, "you miss him?"She asked, causing me to burst out crying, "pl-please le-let m-me to me-meet h-him"I begged her.

She shooked her head, "you are not going anywhere, he himself will come here"She replied, i looked at her, "do you know the reason why we are here?"She asked, turning to me, "because someone rich, the biggest ceo in the country is after you, he has been harassing you but we were helpless because he has power, and he is trying to force himself on you, how's the story?"She asked.

I gasped, staring her in disbelief, why she is talking about him like that, when he have never done it, my old man isn't like this, then what she is talking about?, "he is a pervert jerk, totally crazy over you"She mumbled, i closed my eyes tightly, "p-p-p-please c-call me anything, but n-not talk about him like th-that, he is the most purest and the kindest man i have ever seen, he is soo gentle and soft towards me, he never ever raised his hand to touch a single strand of my hair forcefully, he have kept me with him soo comfortably, granted my every single wish, taking care of me like a father does to his child, like a husband does to his wife, like a mother does to her daughter, keeping me as the most precious thing, he is my father, my husband, and my mother too, don't talk bad about my old man"I replied.

She stared me for some minutes, "you, your husband and your childish love, is just for some weeks, then you will forget him, and he will forget about you, and this love won't last long"She replied back, standing up walking out of the room, closing the door with a loud thud, i curled up again, love isn't something to get disappeared it lasts long, our love is forever.

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘀 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗜𝘀 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩!

*Just Talking*

Jungkook: I'm Grown Up Man Don't Call Me Baby!

Also Jungkook

Jungkook: *Sipping Banana Milk With Straw His Cute Doe Eyes Full On Display*