Sweet Side?

♡︎

       ♫︎𝐈'𝐦 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐬 & 𝐈 𝐆𝐨𝐭 𝐁𝐢𝐠 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝♫︎

~

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

Night 12:30 am

I laid on my bed, then i realized that my phone is switched off, from past ten hours, small kid!, she will blast my phone, i switched on my phone, my eyes widen, she didn't messaged me today?, strange, okay i accept i'm worried, the one who messages me after every hour, didn't messaged me once, i guess i went too cold?, ugh taehyung why did you hurted her.

                                     Hello?

                 Small kid?!! are you there?

Some hours before she was dying to talk and now she isn't replying me, i sighed, calling her immediately, did something bad happened to her?, i'm worried sick!!.

After few rings, she picked up the phone, her side was silence, there aren't any noise, like last time, "hello y/n?"I said, "hello"She replied, it was again silence between us, but then i noticed her voice was low today, it was hardly audible for me.

"Are you okay?"I asked, i don't know how but i asked it, suddenly she hang up at my face, did she took revenge from me for last time??, my phone again buzzed

Small Kid :

                                              What?!?                                             𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯Small Kid :

                                              What?!?
                                             𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯
Small Kid :

Nothing tell me how are you? how is jimin oppa?

                                           I'm fine

                               Why are you sad?
                                     𝖲𝖾𝖾𝗇
Small Kid:

Aww you are worried( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

                          Ok so don't tell me bye
                                 𝖲𝖾𝖾𝗇
Small Kid :

WAAIT I WILL TELL,
MY BIG TEDDY
EOMMA
THROWED HIM
(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

                                        She did great
                                           𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

I Hate you
don't talk to
me:)

                                       ok ok don't go
                                       I'll buy u one
                                          𝘚𝘦𝘦𝘯

Incoming video call from small kid

    Accept                 Deny

I was about decline it but accidentally  accepted it, i cursed under my breath.

"HELLLLLOOOOO"She yelled on top of her lungs,"HOW ARE YOU?"She did asked me that few seconds before???, "Y/n-"I froze at my place when my eyes stopped at her dress, she wasn't wearing those cute pajamas, it's a short, i gulped, why is her dress's liner down?.

"Today eomma cleaned my room, she said i'm going to get married now, i don't have to keep those teddies in my room"Said y/n, sighing softly, "but i want them back"She whinned, "i will buy you a teddy bigger then you, but for now shut your mouth"I ordered, she nodded her head, placing her index finger on her mouth.

"Now tell me why did you video called me?"I asked her, calmly, "to talk to you"She replied, making me sigh, "it's late night, go and sleep, don't you have school tomorrow?"I asked, she gulped, looking away from the camera, "y-yes"She shuttered, her teddy is the real matter right?, or there is something else?.

"Okay now end the call and sleep"I ordered, she nodded, i was about to speak further, but she hang up at my face, good taehyung, what did you accepted from her, i was about to ask her what did mom said today when she visited her, but she hang up, i groaned and soon i fell asleep with my phone.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I have lied to him and i feel bad but what can do?, his mom threatened me to not tell taehyung about anything, that jenna was smiling all the time, she even tried to convince his mother for my study, but she didn't accepted her either, s-so today was my last day at school.

I teared up at the thought of not meeting taehyun and felix early in the mornings, i'm already missing them soo much, now how am i going to tell them about it, they are going to be mad, sad, dramatic, if i informed them, i won't tell felix about anything but maybe taehyun will understand me.

I called taehyun, waiting for him to pick up, i glanced at the clock, it's late night, i guess he is fast asleep now, so i just texted him to meet me in my favorite cafe, i will miss these days, i can't imagine going out of this house leaving eomma, i was only seven when we shifted here.

I still remember when felix and taehyun used to visit me, we were best friends from those days, felix used to play with my doll, and taehyun used to tease him, UGHH my school, it's too early for me to leave it, eomma must have a big reason for fixing me with him.

I wanna change, i wanna stop all of this things, i don't know what is going to happen to me in future, but i hope for the best, i'm not nervous, i'm not happy, i'm not sad, i'm scared, some people look like sugar from outside but they turn out to be salt from inside.

I don't have anyone except eomma, if she wants me to do something, i will do it, i trust her, she loves me, and i love her too, i placed my phone on the drawer and laid on the bed, what is he doing now?, he sounded tired on the call, he will be sleeping probably.

Maybe he is not the one he shows me?, maybe he has a sweet side?, maybe he is soft but doesn't likes to show it?, i wanna trust him with my whole heart, but somehow i get scared, what if he will change his behavior after the marriage?.

What if he will beat me?, EOMMA HIS HANDS ARE SOO BIG HE WILL MURDER ME IN SOME SECONDS!!, what if his mother will kill me?, what if they are forcing me so they can sell me?, they are rich, why they want a girl like me, i'm not even compared to him, he is like a gucci model.

And i'm a potato, how they agreed to arrange me with him??, i don't think they have a heart, i guess they aren't human?, are they alien?--my phone buzzed.

Mr.Charming :

Stop making dramas
in your small head
and sleep.

WHAAT!?!, how he got to know?, that i'm-- i looked around, is he in here?, but it's only me in the room, then how???, HOW HE GET TO KNOW??

I tugged myself into the blanket, being scared, and soon i fell asleep.

~

*Just Talking*

Jungkook : What Is Your Hobby Hyung ?

Yoongi : My Brother

Jungkook : What?

Yoongi : Hobi Is My Brother!