Small Kid

♡︎

              ♫︎𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞♫︎

~

"GOOD MORNING!!"She yelled, closing the door with a loud thud, students around trying to peek inside through the window, small kid slapped the window and all of them minded their businesses, did she just said good morning?, i glanced outside the window, and it's almost dark, i again glanced at her, she was humming something which i couldn't understand.

"DRIVE?"She yelled again, "y/n please stop yelling"I requested, she nodded her head, before turning the radio on, again something which i don't like, i drove away, if i will do something this small kid will start crying, suddenly she paused the radio, she faced me with the most serious of her.

That face made me worried, did something bad happened to her in her school?, negative thoughts filled up in my mind, her eyes slowly getting glossy, i gulped, "y/n what happened?"I asked her, stopping driving, she burst crying, i panicked, "y/n?, y/n?, what happened tell me?"I asked her, now cupping her cheeks tightly, that it made her pout.

She sniffed, jerking my hands away, facing the window, "you promised me that you will buy me five ice creams but you didn't even bought one"She mumbled, crossing her arms, sniffing again, "yeah stop crying, we are going there, that's why i'm here, i would have sent a driver but i'm here myself, because i still remember my promise"I replied.

The biggest lie of my life, i have just uttered, i don't even remember she was whinning for ice cream, she smiled widely, hugging me, "THANK YOU SOOO MUCH"She screamed, breaking the hug, i took a U turn to the ice cream shop, we reached there, she immediately opened up the door, rushing inside, aish this small kid.

I followed her behind, she was already buzy on admiring the ice creams, "i need strawberry milk with chocolate"She ordered, i stood behind her, with crossed arms, staring her back, she stared some of the ice creams with the most serious face, "WHY YOU PEOPLE DON'T HAVE MINT ICE CREAM!!"She yelled, whinning.

Everyone around now looking at us, "it's here"The man pointed at the mint ice cream, she slapped her forehead, "AISH WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE, ONE MINT ICE CREAM!!"She yelled, "and where is banana milk flavoured!?!!"She yelled again, the man again pointed her at the banana ice cream.

"If you want, we can make a mega ice cream for you, there are going to be every flavor"The man suggested, "OKAY!!"She yelled, the man infront of her flinched, she gave him a high five, rushing to the table, sitting up on the chair, i was standing, staring out of the window, she whistle, patting the chair infront of her.

I sat up infront of her, "do you want ice cream?"She asked, i shooked my head, "how are you living when you don't eat chocolates and ice creams?"She asked, i just stared her face, not answering her, she sighed softly, "okay i guess they ain't water"She mumbled.

Few minutes later, the ice cream arrived, she immediately took a bite, eating like a small kid, she left me dumb founded, sh-she just finished up the whole bucket just in some minutes, i glanced at her face, "let's go?"She asked, licking her lips, but there are some still left on the corner of her lips, i licked my own, ughh this sudden urge to to--shut up taehyung, i guess i should stop spending time with jimin.

"Let-let's g-go?"I shuttered?, i immediately stood up from the chair, walking out of there, she followed me behind, i glanced backwards at her, she was following me behind but

*THUD*

Her shoe laces are open and she tripped, people around turned to her, she sobbed out, her knee is bleeding and the corner of her lip, she really fell soo hard, i rushed to her, she looked at me, her eyes glossy, i gripped on her feet, tying up her shoe laces, before lifting her up in my arms, she buried her face into my chest.

I opened up the door of my car, i sat up inside, she is still hugging me tightly while sitting up on my lap, "y/n go and sit on your side, i have to drive hmm"I mumbled softly, she shooked her head, burrying her face more into my chest, i sighed, droving away to hospital.

She sobbed, "y/n it's alright, stop crying"I said, finally she raised her head, she glanced down at her bleeding knee, "i'm soo bad, clumsy, stupid, dumb, i'm no of use, i always fall everywhere, you are totally regretting marrying me, i can't even act up like a wife, i'm a small kid, you are right, look i also stained your clothes too with my blood"She said, crying dramatically.

"My suit is nothing, don't worry about it, your knee is bleeding and we are going to hospital"I replied, "h-hospital?"She asked, i hummed, driving, "what no i'm f--"I cutted her off, "we are going, i'm not asking i'm informing"I replied, she gulped, as now i have turned my cold expression on, she again buried my face into my chest.

I bit my lower, trying hard to not laugh, she is soo scared, i stopped infront of the hospital, we walked in, with she still in my arms, the staff to whom i passed by, bowed infront of me, i laid her on the bed, and the doctor immediately rushed in, "hello mrs kim"The doctor bowed infront of her, small kid stood up on the bed, bowing infront of her back.

The doctor smiled, i made her sit down back, the doctor treated her wound, "the bleeding has stopped, you can take her home"Said the doctor, bowing infront of me, walking out, i turned to small kid, she is looking around the room, i cleared my throat, she flinched turning to me, "y-yes?"She shuttered, "we should go now?, or you want to stay here?"I asked, she nodded and immediately shooked her head.

"This is your own hospital?"She asked, her doe eyes glistening, i nodded my head, "it's soo big and comfy"She mumbled, laying on the bed, "i love it soo much"She mumbled again, i chuckled, she is looking soo tiny in that big bed, "okay then, stay here as long as you want"I replied, standing up, grabbing my wallet from the drawer, placing it inside my pocket.

I was about to walk away, but her grip on my wrist stopped me, "i also wanna come with you"She said, "then let's go"I replied, lifting her up in my arms, we walked out of the hospital, we drove away to the mansion.

We walked inside the mansion, and the first thing i found that women sitting up on the couch, i ignored her, walking upstairs with small kid, "get freshen up first, then we will have dinner okay?"I asked her, she nodded her head, we walked inside our room, she grabbed her pajama, walking inside the bathroom.

I also left to take a shower in my guest room's bathroom, i was done with taking a shower, i wrapped the towel around my waist, heading back to our room, i walked inside the room, she was already sitting up on the bed, wearing her pajama, her gaze shifted on me, she immediately palmed her eyes.

What's up with her, therapy is the least i could do for her, i left to grab my pajamas, i stood infront of the wardrobe, and that's when it hitted me.

I'm
Half
Naked.

I glanced back at her and she was still palming her eyes

"Aish This Small Kid"

*Just Talking*

Hoseok : Magic Doesn't Exists!

Jungkook : Nooo It Does One Day My Mom Packed Tiffin For Me In Morning And When I Opened It In Afternoon IT WAS VANISHED!!

Jimim : Yeah Magic Exists!

Jungkook : Look Jimin Hyung Is Also Accepting It!!

Yoongi : How Come He Will Not Because He It The One Who Ate Your Tiffin When You Were On Practice.