Happy Ending

♡︎

          ♫︎𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑫𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝑵𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝑵𝒐 𝑶𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓               𝑾𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑰𝒕 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓♫︎

               𝑾𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑲𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝑰𝒕 𝑼𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒓𝒄𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓♫︎

♥︎

*𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑*

A/N

"YEAH PLEASE STOP I'M ALREADY TIRED LET YOUR APPA COME HOME THEN I WILL TEACH YOU BOTH A LESSON TOGETHER"Y/n yelled at her three years old daughter, crossing her arms,"appa?"The little girl asked, her eyes glistening, y/n hummed, "now eat the dinner"Y/n ordered, extending a spoonful of soup to her, her little one immediately sipped it cutely, "i love appa"Said the little one, y/n chuckled, "i know, now finish it"Said y/n, the lil girl hummed, resuming eating.

Y/n's phone started to ring, she glanced at the caller ID, and before she could answer, her daughter screamed, "APPPPAAAAA!!"The little girl yelled, clapping her hands, y/n answered the call, "hmm, you are at the doorstep?"Y/n asked, the little girl, curiously turned to the door, y/n ended the call, "appa?"Her daughter asked, "he is here at the door, come on let's greet appa"Said y/n, hearing the door's click opening sound, her little one jumped off the chair, "YEAH SARANG BE CAREFUL!!, DON'T HURT YOURSELF!!"Y/n yelled.

She followed her daughter behind, sarang rushed to the door, standing infront of it, and the door opened, taehyung peeked his head inside, "APPPAAA!!!"Their daughter yelled, clapping her hands, taehyung again pulled his head out, closing the door, their daughter turned to y/n with a pout, "appa?"Asked sarang, "YEAH OLD MAN DON'T JOKE AROUND SHE WILL CRY!!"Y/n yelled, and the door again opened, taehyung walked in, "APPPPPPAAAAAAAA!!!!"Their daughter yelled on top of her lungs, hugging taehyung's legs.

He immediately lifted her up in his arms, attacking her with kisses, their daughter giggled, "how is my princess?, did she missed appa today?"Asked taehyung, kissing her cheeks multiple times, y/n tapped her foot on the floor, clearing her throat, crossing her arms, "yeah--"Taehyung was immediately cutted off by y/n, "YOU WILL SLEEP ON THE COUCH TODAY!, DID YOU SEE THE TIME??, SHE CRIED THE WHOLE DAY FOR YOU!, AND SHE LITERALLY DESTROYED EVERYTHING BEING ANGRY!!, HOW CAN A THREE YEAR OLD CAN BE THIS MUCH ANGRY THAT SHE STARTS BREAKING THINGS THEN I REALIZED THAT SHE IS THE DAUGHTER OF KIM TAEHYUNG AND NOW I UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION"Y/n yelled, huffing out.

Both taehyung and sarang glanced at each other, "and you!"She pointed at sarang, "now it's time to sleep, enough hugging your old man appa!"Said y/n, gently snatching her from taehyung, "YEAH APPAA!!"Thier daughter yelled, struggling into y/n's hold, "you have to sleep that's it!"Y/n ordered, taehyung's eyes softened, as he extended his palm for his daughter, but immediately pulled it back, when y/n glared her, y/n walked away, laying her daughter on the bed, minutes passed and she fell asleep, y/n switched the lights off, tugging her into the blanket, kissing her forehead, walking out of the room.