I Love You More

♡︎

         ♫︎𝑺𝒐 𝑾𝒉𝒚 𝑪𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑺𝒆𝒆 𝑼 𝑩𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈                          𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒆♫︎

                          𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝑴𝒆♫︎

♥︎

"Aish why you didn't tell me, i was soo worried when i found no one in here"Jimin groaned, standing up at the doorstep, "i was in hurry"I replied, tugging her into the blanket, she pouted, "i don't wanna stay in the bed whole day!"She replied, "but you have to"I replied back, i turned around to jimin, and he is grinning oh god this guy!!.

"If the neighbors got to know that she can't walk after hearing you two last night, they will think you ain't a human"Jimin said, bursting out laughing, "GET OUT!!"I yelled at him, he immediately rushed out still laughing, "now sleep, tell me if you need anything hm"I mumbled, "is it hurting?"I asked.

She shooked her head, "i'm alright, don't worry"She replied, "please tell me if you feel slightest pain"I said, she smiled cutely, nodded her head immediately, "just hold on in here a bit, we will go back to seoul in a bit"I mumbled, she nodded her head, i sat up beside her on the bed, hours passed, i glanced at her, and she is fast asleep, i was about to lay on my side when the door bell started to ring.

I stood up, opening up the door, but jimin have already opened it, her mother?, "can i come in?"She asked me, i slowly nodded my head, letting her in, she sat up on the couch, and i stood up infront of her, "i know you are confused, about me suddenly appearing in here"She said, i nodded,
"when i have disallowed you about meeting my daughter, i also sent you the divorce paper, but i heard that you have tore them apart?"She asked, i hummed, nodding my head, yes i have done it.

"Even i left that city to keep her away from you and safe, you still followed her behind, and i'm still confused, that at this age of studying she have fell for you, she is completely insane, she never ever behaved this way"She shooked her head side to side in disbelief, "you can't live without her, even after i made them beat you up, even after i behaved cruel towards both of you, tell me what should i do to keep her away from your shadow?"She asked.

I nodded my head at her, "what is it?"She asked, "maybe... death?"I replied, "taehyung--"jimin tried to speak but i shushed him, "kill me, stab me, burn me alive, but til i'm breathing and have my eyes open i will run to catch her even if you will take her out of the earth, i don't care about how cruel you are, i only care about her, if you were this much worried about her safety, you wouldn't have married her to me at first place, you did this, you are the cause, you pushed her to go forward and fall in love, it's impossible for her to not fall for a man who cares about her, grant her every wish, loves her, you are the cause why she is in love instead of studying at this age"I replied.

She started me, taken aback completely, "You were helpless before, and got her married at this early age, why aren't you helpless now?, you are not being cruel to her now, you were always cruel to her, why you even gave her to me?, when you wanted to snatch her from me, why you made me to be addicted to her like some drug addict--no, it's more then drugs, by doing this act you are not ruining me, she is the same as me"I mumbled the last.

"Falling in love isn't a sin--but to whom i'm even talking to, a deaf?, you can't hear me, nor you are going to listen to your daughter, if you are here to meet her just go and do it, and i'm warning don't you dare to talk to her about divorce stuff, i don't want her to take any kind of stress, you are stressing your own daughter"I warned, she stood up from the couch, walking inside our room, i followed her behind, "wh-what ha-have happ-happened to her leg?"She asked, stroking her bandaged feet softly.

"She stepped on some glasses"I replied, she sniffed, why she can only see her outside scars and not the inner ones?, "It's been a whole week i didn't heard her calling me eomma"She mumbled, sitting up beside her, her eyes shows how much love she holds for her, how much she is hurt, but she can't understand her, nor she is trying to understand her, the truth is always harsh, she kissed her forehead, before standing up, walking out of the room.

"Did she signed the papers?"She asked me, i shooked my head at her, "and she will never sign don't worry"I replied, passing her a smile, opening up the door, she glared me, before walking out, "so you have a world war three with your mother in law, WOW!"Jimin is the one to speak up, sitting up on the couch, watching television, it's kind of like that, suddenly the door bell started to ring, i opened it up, "hello!"Namjoon hyung, with the others behind him, they sat up on the couch beside jimin.

UGHH they are soo loud, what if small kid will wake up?, and she woke up, holding the wall for support, walking slowly, i immediately rushed to her, lifting her immediately in my arms, she whinned, "oh hello y/n!"Seokjin hyung waved at her, and all of them did the same, she waved back, smiling widely at them, "why you got up without calling me??"I scolded, walking inside the room, "i called you, but they were loud, i thought you wouldn't listen"She replied.

I hummed, they are indeed loud,"lay here, i'm bringing the lunch in here OKAY?"I yelled playfully, "OKAY!"She yelled back, i chuckled, rushing to kitchen, finding yoongi hyung already there, when did he came?, he is cooking something, ugh these guys are soo loud, i grabbed our lunch, rushing back to our room, "wow who made this?"She asked, after i fed her a bite, "um i bought them"I replied, "it's soo tasty"She said, 'just like you', i mumbled it under my breath, she didn't heard me.

"It's tasty you should also try"She said, snatching the bowl from me, feeding me a bit, i munched it, and it's tasty, "you know when i was sleeping, i saw a dream!"She said, gripping on my fingers, playing with them, "we were inside a mall, and suddenly i slapped you!"She said, giggling, shooking her head side to side, "and?"I questioned, "then you became angry, but when i started crying, you immediately hugged me and there was spider man also, he was saving some crabs from being killed"She explained.

What kind of dream it was?, spider man saving crabs, "suddenly spider man pulled his mask off and he was namjoon oppa!!"She said, like she is explaining some horror movie, "he successfully saved the crabs"She completed, now that makes sense!, "yoongi oppa was wearing some girly clothes, at first i was confused about who is she?, but then i focused on the pissed look on his face, and i recognized he is yoongi oppa!"She explained.

Why is her dream soo weird, first she slapped me without any reason and then spider was saving crabs suddenly he revealed his identity as kim namjoon, and then yoongi hyung is roaming around as a girl, a very small kid dream!, "i love you"Out of nowhere she confessed, hugging me, i chuckled, "i love you more"I replied, she nodded her head, humming, eating and feeding me.

𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁'𝘀 𝗜𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘄𝗮𝗿𝗱 𝗧𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿!

*Just Talking*

Seokjin: Yeah Namjoon Your Eyes Are So Beautiful!

Namjoon: *Blushed*Thank You-

Seokjin: Because I Can See My Handsome Face In Them.