Painful Tears

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑯𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰'𝒎 𝑵𝒐𝒕                        𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑻𝒐♫︎

                        𝑺𝒖𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝑻𝒐♫︎

𝙈𝙖𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙚 𝘾𝙤𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙩🔞

I Didn't Wanted To Make It Dirty So I Wrote The Smut Unholy+Holy ENJOY!

(𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑦 𝑇𝑢𝑚 𝐻𝑖 𝐻𝑜 𝑆𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑑 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑅𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟𝑏 +𝑅𝑎𝑖𝑛 𝐼𝑡'𝑠 𝑆𝑜𝑜 *𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬*𝐻𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑛𝑔 if you are Desi<3)

♡︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

She chuckled, "i'm already yours taehyung"She replied, i knew it she won't get me, i leaned in to her, "i want you in this way"I whispered into her ear, she stared straight, i left a kiss on her neck, before sucking it, she hissed out, when i bit it more harsher, i parted from her neck, leaving my mark in there, "will you let me?"I asked her.

As i attached our foreheads, she closed her eyes tightly, tears streaming from them, nodding her head slowly, rain drops soaking our bodies, i left kisses on her neck, i glanced at her face, her eyes are shedding tears, i immediately lifted her up in my arms, walking inside, she rested her head on my chest.

I walked upstairs, she looked up at me, i kissed her lips, kissing her, walking, opening up the door with my feet, closing it back with my feet, i laid her on the bed, without breaking the kiss, hovering on top of her, pulling my soaked shirt off, she palmed her eyes, i gently removed them, "today we are going to be one"I mumbled, she clutched the bedsheet tightly.

I leaned in to her neck, sucking it, leaving my marks on her milky soft skin, my hands worked on unbuttoning her shirt, i pulled it off, throwing it somewhere in the room, i leaned in to her collarbone, sucking it, she slowly wrapped her hands around my waist, her hands shaking, a painful yet sinful sound left her mouth, i sucked her skin, until it turned the shade of purple.

My hands made it's way to her back, unclasping her bra, she has her eyes closed, i pulled it off, she hissed out loudly again and again, by my bites and sucks on her, i pulled off every piece of clothe from our bodies, leaving both us completely naked, i stared her angelic eyes, she slowly cupped my cheeks, her eyes shedding tears, but she still wiped my tears away.

I kissed both of her eyes and she did the same back, kissing back my eyes, i gripped on her thighs, parting her legs, i looked at her face, she is panting heavily and so does me, "should i?"I asked her, she stared me with glossy eyes, tightly shutting them, nodding her head, "when you will feel extreme pain, please ask me to stop"I requested, leaning into her face, leaving a kiss on the tip of her nose.

She hummed, opening up her eyes, cupping my cheeks, "i-i ca-can't li-live without yo-you"She mumbled, sobbing out, hugging me tightly, "i'm not going anywhere hmm"I replied, cupping her cheek back, she nodded her head with closed eyes, i left kisses all over her face, she cried out harder, "old man will never leave his small kid"I said, as i pulled her into my lap, pecking her lips.

She hummed in between her sobs, she stared into my eyes, slowly laying back on the bed, infront of me, extending her arms for me, i hovered on top of her, she wrapped her hands around me, she screamed out loudly, as i have entered inside her, i immediately smashed my lips on her lips, her screams being muffled by me, hot thick tears escaping her eyes.

I Intertwined our fingers, her hands are shaking, i know it's painful for her, "are you o-okay?"I asked her, my voice cracking up, i slowly stroked her head, kissing her forehead, attaching our foreheads, "it-it's hu-hurting s-so mu-much"She replied, shuttering, bursting out crying, "should i stop?"I asked her.

I can't see her crying anymore, tears in her eyes are my biggest enemy, "n-no"She replied, her shaky tiny palm wiping away my tears, i grabbed it, kissing it, "are you sure?"I asked, she nodded her head, she opened up her eyes, staring straight into my eyes, "please make me yours taehyung"She said, leaning on the pillow, parting her legs more.

I slowly thrusted inside her, i wanted our first time to be magical, where i will have her under me, and we won't stop smiling at each other, but look what is written in our fate, here we are, shedding painful tears, i thrusted slowly and carefully, she cried out harder, maybe it's not the only pain she is feeling right now, there are more thousand reasons for her to cry about.

And maybe for the first time today, we cried together for each other, for each other's embrace, for each other's love, for each other, i wiped those tears away, which were soaking her whole cute face, i hate her tears more then anything, her doe eyes are pale today, they are hurt, they are asking for help, asking for me.

I wanna embrace her in my arms till my last breath, i wanna hold her even after death, "T-TAE!!"She moaned out, when the pleasure raised, UGHH i wanna hear her calling me like that the whole day, i fastened my pace, she digged her nails into my back, i leaned in, thrusting, kissing her roughly, "TAE!!"She moaned out again into my ear, i groaned, "what is it baby?"I asked, as i tugged some strand of her hair behind her ear, biting her earlobe.

She hissed out loudly, her eyes shed pleasurable tears, minutes passed and i pulled out of her, laying beside her, tugging ourselves inside the blanket, i pulled her to my chest, she rested her head on my chest, i leaned on the pillow, "it feels like heaven in here"She mumbled, raising her head, looking at me, a smile is on her lips, but her eyes, they shed tears, i wiped them away gently, cupping her cheeks.

"You have cried a lot my love, and now it's time for you to smile, promise me, whatever happens you are not going to cry and will take care of yourself from now on"I said, as i extended my pinky finger to her, she chuckled staring my pinky finger, "you finger is soo long and big"She replied, joining her pinky finger with mine one.

I chuckled back, "it's already late, it's time to sleep"I announced, "i don't wanna sleep"She whinned, "y/n it's past midnight, we have to sleep, yo-you ar-are go-going tom-tomorrow remember"I reminded, she stared my face, her eyes again glossy, i hissed, "have just promised me that you will not cry?"I asked, she nodded her head, resting her head back on my chest.

"I love you"I confessed, "i love you more"She replied, closing her eyes, hours passed, i glanced down at her face, she is fast asleep, i sighed, i hope everything will turn back to normal, i have never thought letting go of someone is this much harder, that it's taking my breath away, love is soo beautiful yet soo painful.

It makes you the happiest and the saddest at the same time, love hurts the soul.

𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗜'𝘃𝗲 𝗪𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗺𝘂𝘁 𝗦𝗸𝘀𝗸𝘀𝗸𝘀𝗸𝗷𝗮 𝗜 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸 𝗜𝘁 𝗪𝗮𝘀 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 𝗦𝗲𝘅?𝗝𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺:) 𝗜 𝗛𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗘𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗣𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗗𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗧𝗼 𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲...

*Just Talking*

Namjoon: *Standing Infront Of Sea At Night Staring At The Crabs* I Think I'm In Love