Gucci Rings

♡︎

         ♫︎𝑶𝒉 𝑴𝒚 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆,𝑰𝒇 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉           𝑴𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉♫︎

           𝑴𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝑰 𝑪𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉♫︎

♥︎

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

She rushed somewhere, i glanced at jimin, i know he have done something, i immediately followed her behind, she stopped on the balcony, bursting out crying, i walked to her, standing up beside her, i can stand anything but her tears hurts me, i hate them, she sniffed, wiping her tears, "b-baby, wh-what happ-happened wh-why ar-are yo-you crying?, did someone said something to you?, just say the name i will rip--"I was cutted off by the slap on my face.

"DO YOU THINK LIFE IS A JOKE HUH!?!!, WHY DID YOU EVEN TRIED TO DO THAT YOU DIDN'T EVEN THOUGHT ABOUT ME ONCE DIDN'T YOU!???"She yelled out, moving backwards from me, shooking her head side to side, i stared her, with my glossy eyes, p-park jimin, that's why i wanted her to be away from him, "YOU TOLD ME THAT I'M YOU KIM TAEHYUNG THEN LISTEN YOU ARE ALSO ME AND I DON'T ALLOW YOU TO DO ANY KIND OF S-S-SUICIDAL THINGS"She yelled, i nodded, moving forward to her.

"I have understood it baby, i won't do that again hmm"I mumbled, extending my arms for her, she sniffed hugging me, hardly slapping cheek again and again, "don't you dare to do that dumb thing again"She said, i hummed, "i'm sorry love, i won't do that again"I replied, she nodded snuggling into my chest, suddenly she pushed me away,
"NO! I WON'T GIVE UP THIS EARLY!"She yelled, crossing her arms,"I'M MAD AT YOU FOR TWO DAYS"She yelled again.

Who gets mad while fixing timer?, she huffed walking away, i followed her behind, they have already exchanged the rings, all of the people cheered, and there i noticed small kid, she is pouting?, she caught me staring, rushing to me, jumping on me like some koala, "WHY MY RING IS SOO BIG!"She yelled, what?, does she wants to change our rings too?, i glanced down at her, as she is hugging my waist, didn't she decided to be mad at me few seconds before, she showed me her puppy eyes.

I groaned, pulling out my phone, ordering gucci rings, she screamed, kissing me all over my face, "I LOVE YOU SOOO MUCH OLD MAN YOU ARE THE BEST!!"She yelled, hugging my waist more tighter, she rushed back to the stage, whispering something into felix's ear and his eyes widened, she flipped her hair, smirking at him, hours passed and the rings arrived, since our left hand has our wedding ring, which is surely special and important for us, so we wore it on our right hand, this small kid is blushing when we are literally married for a year and half.

Everyone around cheered for us, congratulating us, blessing us, felix is in about to cry, it's his engagement and everyone is congratulating us, and small kid is enjoying it more then anything, an aunty gripped on y/n's both palm, "may god bless you two cuties with twenty kids"Said the lady, small kid blushed, hiding her face into my chest, the aunty chuckled and i did the same, "COME ON IT'S MY ENGAGEMENT!!"Felix yelled, whinning, standing in between us and the aunty.

"Stop lying and go back to your mother"The aunty replied, holding his ear, dragging him with her, "ye-yeah--ahh, yeah WHAT IS THIS BEHAVIOR!?!?"Felix yelled, struggling into the aunty's hold on his ear, she dragged him with her, small kid and his fiance chuckled, suddenly small kid's expression changed into a FBI agent one, "how you accepted felix?"Small kid asked the girl, oh god her devil side is switched on, "we just met online and fell for each other"Replied the girl, "i see, that's why you accepted him, he just sent you filtered photos, do you know he only have red boxers?"Small kid asked, "what?"The girl asked back, "his boxers are only red and about his beauty secret, he applies tomato on his face every night, your guy is obsessed with red"She whispered, explaining it like some horror movie.

The girl gulped, and nodded, "once i visited his house at night and i screamed on top of my lungs, once i saw his face, he looked like some kind of ghost, i couldn't sleep the whole night--"I palmed her mouth, lifting her up in my arms, i'm pretty sure this small kid will end his engagement, i made her sit on one of the chair, "YEAH I WAS--"I shushed her, placing my index finger on her mouth, she blinked her eyes, "enough honey, it's already late, we have to sleep early, come on"I announced, she cutely gripped on my shirt's buttons, playing with them with a pout, "it's my best friend's engagement, please please please please please please please please please please please please please"She whinned, hugging me tightly, causing me to stumble back. 

"Okay but only for some minutes, you are already spoiled enough, AHAA!NOW I REMEMBERED!!, WHY YOU WERE WATCHING NETFLIX YESTERDAY'S NIGHT WHEN I ALREADY TOLD YOU TO SLEEP?"I asked, raising my eyebrow at her, she laughed out nervously, "it wasn't me, maybe some kind of ghost was watching, i was asleep, y-you don't remember i guess?"She replied, passing me a smile, "okay inform that ghost if she did that again then a monster will appear and punish her"I replied back, she gulped, "let-let's g-go ho-h-home?"She asked, nervous, ughh this small kid understand 'punishment' soo well now.

I nodded, lifting her up in my arms, "yeah i have my legs!"She said, "and i also have arms, which are specially made to carry you around"I replied, she nodded, burrying her face into my chest, ugh she is shy because everyone is eying us, suddenly there was a thud, i turned behind, finding that taehyun, he looked around nervously, "yeah felix atleast you should have booked an expensive place, this vase was soo cheap!"Said taehyun, turning to felix, these boys!!.

I walked out of there with her in my arms, sitting up on the driver seat, she hugged me, "will you go to your seat or not?"I asked softly, stroking her hair, "i won't go, i wanna be here in your arms which are specially made for me"She replied, i hummed, droving away.

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗨𝗣𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘!!! 𝗜'𝗺 𝗜𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗙𝗙 𝗛𝗮𝘀 𝗔 𝗛𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗘𝗻𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗡𝗼 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗼 𝗕𝗲 𝗦𝗮𝗱:)

*Just Talking*

Namjoon: Jimin could you take me to super market in your car?

Jimin : *grabs the key* let's go

(Jimin passed by the super market and didn't parked)

Namjoon: park Jimin!

Jimin: yes?

Namjoon: PARK JIMIN!!

Jimin: SPEAK I'M FUCKING LISTENING!!

Namjoon: PARK JIMIN!!

Jimin: KIM NAMJOON!

Namjoon: PARK JIMIN!!

Jimin: WHY ARE YOU CALLING MY FULL NAME!? I will also call yours!

Namjoon: *phone started ringing* hello jin?

Seokjin: JIMIN PARK THE FUCKING CAR OR I WILL COME TO YOU AND BEAT YOU BOTH'S ASSES OUR WHOLE NEIGHBORHOOD IS SCREAMING THAT U BOTH ARE FIGHTING IN THE CAR COME HOME AND YOU'LL SEE *Hang up*

the supermarket: *closed*