Important Meeting

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑾𝒆 𝑩𝒆 𝑺𝒐 𝑺𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒊𝒏, 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝑪𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚♫︎

"I want a baby"She requested, i facepalmed, it's early in the morning and she is whinning for a child?, is she serious?, does she knows how kids are made?, she whinned again, making me sigh, "I also want someone to play with"She said, i laid on the bed, titling my head, "do you know how they are made?"I asked her.

I closed my eyes, she is completely silent now, i bet she doesn't knows it, "you don't know how they are made?"She asked me back, instead of answering, i opened up my eyes, facing her, being serious, "i know, do you know?"I asked back, she slowly shooked her head with a pout, i sighed.

Now she is being nervous, i groaned, "then we will adopt so you can play with him/her"I replied, she whinned again, "look y/n you have to be done with studying first, six months are left on your graduation, complete it then you will have anything as a gift okay?"I explained, gripping on her both palm, she sniffed, nodding her head.

"Yeah don't cry now, atleast cry for a reason"I mumbled, she sniffed again, "let's get ready we will go on a date tonight"I said, standing up from the bed, she nodded, walking inside the bathroom, this small kid sometimes asks for unexpected things i have to be careful.

I grabbed my phone, sitting up on the bed, when suddenly it started to ring, 'JIMIN' i answered, "hello?"I spoke through the phone, "h-hello"Jimin is shuttering??, he is panicking???, "hello jimin what happened!!?"I almost yelled, his side is completely silent, "GODDAMN IT JIMIN ANSWER ME!"I yelled.

"Y/n's mother"He mumbled, and it's again silence, "what happened to her??"I asked almost yelling, "she collapsed and she is admitted"He replied, "WHAT?"I yelled, y/n walked out of bathroom, "the doctors said she suffered a heart attack, but she is asking to not let y/n know"Said jimin, i looked at small kid.

She is already looking at me, i shouldn't have yelled, she is being scared, "don't tell her anything okay, i'm just letting you know"He said, i hummed, walking out of the room, "take care of her, we will be back, and don't forget to inform me about everything"I ordered.

He hummed, and i hanged up, i walked back inside the room, she is still on the same position, "wh-what happ-happened?"She asked, nervously, looking straight into my eyes, her innocent doe eyes, slowly turning glossy, but i won't let her know it, "it's just one of the employee have fainted there"I replied.

"Is that person okay now?"She asked, i hummed, gulping down the water, "please god make him or her fine"She said, joining her both palms, closing her eyes, she is soo innocent that she is praying for some unknown's well being, i stared her, she was done, she opened up her eyes, "get ready we are leaving at eight"I announced.

She scoffed, "what?"I asked her, "by eight you meant six right?"She replied, i shooked my head, she rolled her eyes, walking out of the room.

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I glared him, and he laughed out nervously, "it's six isn't it?, look at the watch!"I said, crossing my arms, "some urgent work came up and we have to be early"He replied, this old man is really something, he walked away, and i followed him behind, we reached infront of the restaurant.

And it's beautiful, we sat up on our table, "one food"He ordered, firmly, i pouted, and ordered something which was on the menu, i don't even know the name since it isn't korean food, "when will you apply for army?"I asked from old man, he choked on the drink, "what?"He asked, with wide eyes, he kind of look cute.

"When are you going to join military?"I asked, he chuckled, it's a genuine chuckle, i stared his boxy smile, i can stare his smile the whole day, "i'm already a ceo?"He replied, "so what?, yeonjun oppa also left to military, anyone can go in our country"I replied back, he hummed, nodding his head, i glared him, he glared me back playfully, i chuckled.

Soon our food arrived, we are having it, these heels are disturbing me, so i pulled them off, keeping them aside, i was buzy on eating when a women with long ass gown passed by me, my eyes widened, when i saw my heel going with her gown, they were kind of on top or stuck in it??.

Why people wear this much big dresses, old man noticed me, and he also stared where i'm staring, he choked on his food, and burst out laughing, i sniffed facing him, "you-ar-are very bad"I said, huffing, sniffing, he isn't stopping laughing a bit, instead they are getting louder, i wanna cry EOMMMAAA!!.

I slammed my head slightly on the table, resting it there, being embarrassed, whenever i lift my head up, old man starts laughing at me, we were done and it was the time to leave, he is getting late for his important meeting, i stood at the doorstep of the restaurant I MISS THOSE WEIRD HEELS SOO MUCH.

Old man walked to me, passing by me, hello?, "TAEHYUNG!!"I yelled, he turned around to me, his eyes widened, he immediately rushed to me, immediately lifting me up in his arms, "do you know how much expensive those heels were?"He asked me, his hot breath hitting my neck, what is this feeling?.

"But i made you laugh soo hard, and i guess your laugh is more expensive then anything in this earth, the best thing in the world to stare and hear"I replied, suddenly he stopped, he stared me straight into my eyes for few minutes, his eyes. they are holding something in them, they aren't his usual eyes.

They are soo soft, hot, they are hypnotizing me, they are deep like ocean, glistening from outside yet hiding more beautiful things inside,  the emotion they have after my words aren't capable of explaining, it's something i can't explain in words, they aren't enough to describe his mesmerizing eyes.

Out of nowhere he pecked my lips, "do you have any idea how much beautiful you looked when you pronounced those words?"He asked, his eyes sparkling like the stars, he continued walking, making me sit up on the passenger seat, he plugged my seatbelt, and sat up on the driver seat, droving away.

"Shell we go shopping?"He asked, pulling out his black card, "wow!!"I snatched the black card from his hand, in my fake scenarios, i have always held it, but today i'm for real holding it, and it belongs to my husband.

Suddenly i realized, wasn't he having an important meeting?

𝖨 𝖪𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝖨'𝗆 𝖫𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖳𝗁𝖺𝗇𝗄 𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖲𝗈𝗈 𝖬𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖥𝗈𝗋 3𝗄 𝖱𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖲𝗃𝖺𝗄𝗌𝗃𝗌𝗃𝗌𝗃𝖺𝗃𝗄 𝖨 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖸'𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝖲𝗈𝗈𝗈 𝖬𝗎𝖼𝗁 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖴𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖨'𝗅𝗅 𝖡𝖾 𝖳𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖲𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝖬𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝖮𝗇 𝖴𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 (𝘗𝘭𝘻 𝘛𝘳𝘺 𝘛𝘰 𝘜𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥) 𝖨'𝗆 𝖦𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖮𝗎𝗍 𝖮𝖿 𝖬𝗒 𝖳𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖲𝗈𝗈 𝖨𝗍 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖡𝖾 𝖧𝖺𝗋𝖽 𝖳𝗈 𝖴𝗉𝖽𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖳𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾 𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝖣𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖶𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖨 𝖶𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖥𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝖠 𝖶𝖺𝗒...

*Just Talking*

Taehyung: My English Is Really Fast!

Namjoon: Okay So How Are You?

Taehyung: I'm V!

Namjoon: .....

Namjoon: He's Just Fast Ig