Pervert Professor

♡︎

   ♫︎𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑻𝒐 𝑩𝒆 𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑳𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕,𝑩𝒂𝒃𝒚♫︎

♥︎

"YEAH TAE FASTER!!"She yelled, whinning, i pushed her more faster, "YES I'M LOVING IT SOO MUCH!!"She yelled, closing her eyes, i hummed, swinging her on the seesaw, right now we are here in the garden since this small kid insisted me to swing her on the seesaw, and i'm here leaving my files on pending, but that doesn't matter only she matters to me, she giggled, "YOU ARE DOING IT SOO PERFECTLY OLD MAN!!"She yelled,

"Thank you, anything else mam?"I asked, bowing infront of her, she chuckled, "umm, your poison like coffee?"She asked, smirking, ughh she  knows i'm the worst at making coffee,
i nodded, leaving for kitchen, after some minutes of breaking things, finally i was done with the coffee, she is still swinging, i sat up beside her, handing her the coffee, she took a sip, "DON'T LIE TO ME THAT YOU MADE IT!!?"She yelled, i smiled proudly, standing up, lifting her up in my arms, walking inside, "where are we going?"She asked.

"Today i'm going to take your maths test"I replied, she gasped, "WHAT?"She yelled, "you are completely spoiled baby"I mumbled, making her sit on the study table and i myself sat on the chair infront, i handed her the paper, and her face expression is the cutest, she is staring me in disbelief, i hummed, indicating her to write, "I LEFT MY SCHOOL JUST TO HAVE MY OWN HUSBAND AS MY MATHS PROFESSOR!!, OH GOD WHY ALWAYS ME!?!"She yelled, sobbing dramatically, i tapped the table, pointing her to write, she gulped, writing, now i got to know i'm doing the biggest favor on this small kid, she literally hates studying.

She glanced at me again and again, showing me her puppy eyes, but i closed my eyes, titling my head on the chair, she huffed, "complete it"I mumbled, "yes old man sir"She replied, continuing writing, minutes passed and she handed me the paper with her famous 'i'm innocent' smile, I checked her paper and i choked on the coffee, she just solved the eazy one, and on the hardest she wrote 'i love my husband', i looked at her with my eyebrow raised, "where is the lie though?"She asked, shrugging her shoulders, i hummed, tearing the paper into two pieces, she gulped.

"Ummm actually sir, last sunday was my best friend's engagement and now my oppa's engagement is coming, you know i have to arrange everything so i'm kinda buzy"She said, "you know what i call students like you?"I asked, "what?"She asked, "professional liars"I replied, she laughed out nervously, "and liars deserves punishment, didn't they?"I asked, leaning forward to her, she smacked my cheek with the stick which i kept for her, "ouch!"I groaned dramatically, she rolled her eyes, "and you know what do i call professors like you?"She asked, "what?"I asked back.

"Pervert professor!"She replied, i see this small kid is growing, "now move from here"She said and was about to stand up but i gripped on her wrist, pulling her into my lap, i tugged strand of her hair behind her ear, "but you deserve a punishment for not studying, don't you?"I whispered into her ear, she gulped, clutching my shirt tightly, "hmm baby?"I asked, she blushed hiding her face into my chest, "shut up now, I'M GOING TO FELIX'S HOUSE!!"She yelled, standing up, wait, what did she just said, she is going out?,  she walked out, i immediately rushed after her, "YEAH Y/N!"I yelled, she stopped turning to me, "i'm also coming"I said, she whinned, "no need to come, felix himself is coming, he got his drive license, you should rest today"She replied.