Happy Life

♡︎

      ♫︎𝑰'𝒎 𝑨 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑩𝒖𝒕 𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕                        𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅♫︎

                        𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒅♫︎

♥︎

"It's a letter your eomma sent it to you"I replied, she hummed, keeping it away, "read it"I said, grabbing it, "i can't, i know she will be saying to not go with you"She replied, i sighed, "just read it, even if she said to not take you, i will still take you with me, no matter what!"I said, she smiled, suddenly pinching my cheeks, she opened up the letter, her eyes getting glossy slowly, i just stared her face.

She sniffed, looking up at me, "what happened?"I asked, she sobbed, her eyes shed tears, i hugged her, "y/n it's not good for you to cry in this condition"I mumbled, she nodded her head, wiping her tears, "what did she said?"I asked, "sh-she sa-said to g-go with you"She replied, isn't that a good news?, "then why are you crying?, you should be happy?"I asked, she sniffed, "sh-she also said th-then don't co-come to m-me cryi-crying, what did she she me-meant by th-that?"She asked, i glanced down at the paper, those are the last words.

"Maybe she is talking about missing her or something?"I replied, she sobbed, i cupped her cheeks, stroking them, she nodded, keeping the paper aside, we talked for few more hours and soon we fell asleep.

𝑀𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔

𝗬/𝗻 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I glanced at the house, this house has soo many memories of us, it's the time to leave this beautiful place, suddenly i heard a loud sob, i turned behind, felix and grandpa are hugging each other, it's felix who is crying, he was here only for some weeks and look at him crying like a dinosaur, i glanced at jungkook, he is wiping his tears away, i looked at taehyun, he is already staring me, with his eyes shedding tears, his face is blunt, just his eyes shedding unstoppable tears, this boy is looking like he have just lost the love of his life.

I looked away from him, oh god felix is soo dramatic, i looked at old man, and he is already staring me, he indicated me 'let's get inside the car', i have already bid goodbye to oppas and grandpa, jimin oppa hugged grandpa bursting out crying, just like felix did, after soo many tries, jungkook and taehyun separated him from grandpa, and they sat up inside the car, taehyun and jungkook forcefully pushed them inside, closing the door.

I waved at them, and they did the same, i glanced at grandpa's house, in a hope of maybe eomma will be standing, but she is nowhere to be seen, i sighed, i don't even remember when i last time saw her, old man sat up on the driver's seat, he glanced at me, and sighed, he leaned in, plugging my seatbelt gently, "don't think too much hmm"He mumbled, pecking my lips, droving away.

It took us more then twenty hours, literally the whole day, it's already dark, finally old man stopped, "we will live here from now on"He said, i looked around, it's his pent house, i passed him a smile, "are you comfortable in here?, i don't have any idea about what kind of house you like, so i thought to rest in here and we will plan about building our own mansion"He said, "i'm comfortable because my comfort is you, no matter where we will go if you are with me everything is colorful for me"I replied.