Fever

♡︎

       ♫︎𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝑭𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒓𝑻𝒊𝒑𝒔 𝑻𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝑴𝒚 𝑺𝒌𝒊𝒏         𝑻𝒐 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒏♫︎

         𝑻𝒐 𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆𝒔 𝑰 𝑯𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝑩𝒆𝒆𝒏♫︎

♥︎

"I'm worried only about her"She replied, jerking my hand gently away, "leave her maybe not forever but for a while, until you will be able to stop that lady"She said, sniffing, looking away from me, "o-only le-leaving her is the op-option?"I asked her, shuttering, choking on my own tears, she slowly nodded her head, "you do whatever you wanna do but i will find my way back to her"I replied.

Her mouth slightly parted, as she stared at me, "i just know one thing that she is mine, only mine, even if you will take her to hell with you, you will find me there, don't worry mother in law"Uttering those words, i stood up, fixing up my tie, walking out of the room, harshly slamming the door behind.

Jimin stood up from the couch, "what happened?"He asked, worried, i stared the floor for few minutes before walking out, he immediately followed me behind, i sat up inside the car, slamming the door harshly, the handle is in my hand, i harshly throwed it away.

"OH GOD WHAT'S THE MATTER TAEHYUNG??"Jimin yelled, opening the door, sitting up on the passenger seat beside me, i slammed my head on the steering wheel, "I KNEW IT THAT LADY CAN'T BEAR MY HAPPINESS!"I yelled, "what?"Jimin asked, his eyebrows knitted, "as accepted she have told me to d-divorce her, marriages and lives are joke for people these days"I replied, chuckling shooking my head.

He gasped, "WHAT??"He yelled, palming his mouth afterwards, i looked at him, "you know jimin how much i have been working hard on keep going with her, sudden marriage and then sudden di-divorce what they even think about themselves, yo-you know jimin how much i love her, i want her jimin, i only want her jimin, do you know how much desperate am i to make her mine?, my small kid, how can they think about snatching what's mine?, she own my heart, WHY EVERYTHING I LOVE JUST GO AWAY FROM ME???, WHY EVERYTHING I CRAVE FOR HAVE TO LEAVE MY LIFE I DON'T DESERVE ANY HAPPINESS JIMIN HUH?!!, I DON'T DESERVE TO SMILE??"

I screamed out, frustrated, scared, i'm out of my mind right now, my existence is shivering, even when i was prepared for this day, i'm still going insane, he slowly patted my back, "everything is going to be alright taehyung"Jimin consoled me, "a-ask me anything t-to leave, but not her, her life, what about her life?, how can they play with her life like that?, i'm a man, in people's eyes it will be okay, but she, no, i don't want my small kid to suffer"I said.

"I'm all ready to give her whatever she wants, if she wanna study and go abroad, if she wanna be a doctor, scientist, even an astronaut, i'm with her, just don't talk about divorce stuff"I mumbled, tears streamed from my eyes, "it may be eazy for them, but for us it's like signing to live in hell forever, my fingers will never be able to let her go, that piece of paper can never separate her from me"I sniffed, staring jimin.