Lie

♡︎

       ♫︎𝑰'𝒎 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒚𝒑𝒆 𝑻𝒐 𝑴𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒈𝒆𝒕                    𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚♫︎

                    𝑨𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝑯𝒆𝒓 𝑫𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒚♫︎

~

I fell along with the tray, i hissed, i tried to get up, taking support from the floor, but i hissed more loudly, when the pieces of glass digged into my wrist, the maids around panicked, helping me on standing up, i coughed again and again.

I wanna go to eomma, it's bleeding badly, "please come to your room, i will treat them"Said the maid, she gripped on my another wrist, gently dragging me to my room, "please lay"She mumbled, pointing at the bed, i nodded, laying on the bed, another maid rushed in with the first aid kit in her hands.

She grabbed it, opening it up, she gripped on my palm, wiping away the blood with the cotton, she treated my wrist, i was disturbing her by coughing unstoppably, i grabbed the spray from my drawer, spraying it into my mouth, "is it alright?, or should i call mr kim?"She asked, i looked at her, shooking my head at her.

She stared me for few minutes, before walking out, i laid on the bed, i miss eomma, this luxurious life isn't peaceful at all, i wanna go back to her, my eyes turned glossy, whenever i get sick she used to make a soup for me.

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I worked half day today, since i didn't took any vacation for my wedding, i walked inside the mansion, and it's completely silence, is she still asleep?, i walked upstairs, opening up the door of our room, but before i could twist the door knob, i can hear her loud coughs.

Is she coughing or sobbing?, i opened up the door, my eyes stopped at her bandaged wrist, what happened to her!!?, she was soo deep in her thoughts, that she didn't even noticed my presence, i walked in, and that's when she looked at me, why is she crying?.

She hugged me immediately, i hugged her back slowly, what happened to her?, maybe she is missing her mother?, she coughed again and again, i know she has bronchitis, but she was all fit and fine last night, then what happened now?.

I broke the hug, "did you drink something cold?"I asked her, she shooked her head, "then what happened?"I asked, placing my palm on her forehead, SHE'S HAVING HIGH FEVER!?, what happened when i was not here?, i pulled out my phone, calling up the doctor.

After hanging up, i glanced at her face, she have fell asleep already, i laid her on the bed, i closed the door gently, walking out of the room, i called out every single maid, "WHAT HAPPENED WHEN I WAS NOT HERE"I yelled on top of my lungs, they flinched, "s-sir sh-she fell in the kitchen, and h-hurted her wrist"One of the maid spoke up.

Is that the only matter?, "NEXT TIME DON'T LET HER DO ANYTHING OR ELSE...YOU KNOW EVERYTHING WELL!!"I ordered, they lowered their heads, nodding, the doctor arrived, she checked up on her, "she have catched cold, let her rest and give her these medicines"Said the doctor, handing me a paper.