Ch. 56

"Just relax love. It's the last stop for now and we all know you three will be back together in no time once yous get your solo stuff out of your system." Nicki said into Perries ear as his arms wrapped around her. As her back leaned into him he could feel her silent crying. His arms simply tightened around her his lips gently pressing to her cheek. "I know baba. I know. Nothing will be like this and it's hard to take in. But there's nothing stopping you from touring when your albums done. I'm sure the satan spawns would love to see different parts of the world. Plus I know a few people that have been begging me to ask you to do a collab or hop on stage at their concert."

Her tear filled eyes met his before his lips pressed to her nose. Her lips moved to press against his before she pulled away and spoke.

"First collab I'm doing is with you and I want it to be a cover." He raised an eyebrow at her before chuckling and nodding his head. As she finally relaxed back into him they sat staring out at the empty arena. They were the first ones there and Perrie already knew they would be the last ones as well.

When they heard a door open their eyes landed on a sniffling Leigh-Anne. Nicki motioned for her to come join them before she quickly did her head leaning against his shoulder as Perrie took her hand.

"Twins alright?" He asked quietly before she nodded. Just like the two blondes she had twins as well and the two were nearing one years old. The three sat in silence before the door opened once more and Jade came and sat on the opposite side.

The four of them sat for hours in silence before they were finally needed by hair and makeup. As Nicki moved to a small free area backstage he saw Caitlin who had Jessie in her arms. She instantly made her way over her hugging him tightly.

"The other two weren't feeling well and are back home with Debbie." Her glance shifted towards the young boy in her arms. "He wasn't either but he wants Pez." Nicki carefully took his son from her arms much to the young boys protest.

"I want mum..."He could tell the young boy was about to explode. "I want mum." A sob escaped his lips. "I want muuuuuuum.." Jessie was full blown crying at this point before Nicki looked over at Caitlin and motioned for her to follow him towards the girls dressing room.

Perrie heard the crying from outside. Before he could even knock at the door she was opening it and taking her son. She gave her husband an apologetic look before she kissed his cheek and went back inside slowly quieting their crying son. As she sat back down in the chair she could see Nicki go back to where he once was.

"What's wrong bubba?" She asked as Aaron continued to work on her hair.

"I'm cold." He said quietly before burying into her. Jade gently placed one of the blondes hoodies along the arm of her chair. The young boy took it before Perrie carefully helped him put it over his head. He was engulfed in the fabric instantly before his head moved to rest along her collarbone his eyes shutting. She carefully pulled the hood up before Aaron quietly told her that she was done.

A smile was flashed at him before her hand moved to run along Jessie's back. He was asleep within minutes. Normally during this time Perrie would start to worry about the upcoming concert and all the sadness that was to come. Instead the blonde was solely focused on her son, her eyes watched his breathing before a few coughs escaped his lips. She could tell the next few days with the three would be hell but for some reason she couldn't wait for it.

When Nicki entered the room the two blondes carefully exchanged Jessie but not before she placed a kiss atop the young boys head. The older man's lips met hers before he quietly left the room. He knew they needed to warm up and wouldn't be able to do that with a little one sleeping in the room.

Jessie shifted before looking up at his father. Tears were in the young boys eyes as he realized he was no longer in his mothers arms.

"Mum needs to get ready for the show bub. You can stay with me or Aunty Caitlin." When his arms wound around his dads neck he was all but shocked. Typically when he was sick he wanted nothing but his mother, if she wasn't there he'd opt for any motherly figure that was around. Nicki moved to sit atop one of the large crates that had a view of the stage. "I'm gonna put these on bubba then you can go back to sleep." Jessie nodded as his father slipped a pair of noise cancelling headphones over the young boys ears.

As the girls moved towards the stage the show about to start they saw the two still sitting in their previous spot. The two blondes exchanged a smile before she moved to place a kiss on the back of Jessie's hooded head. They both looked down as a few more coughs escaped his lips. When their attention was back on each other he spoke.

"It's only for now." Nicki reminded the three quietly before they all heard the chants for Little Mix begin. His hand took Perries before he gave her a reassuring squeeze while Leigh-Anne and Jade went to their families. "I love you." He said quietly before a kiss was placed on his lips.

"I love you too Baba." Perrie said softly before she moved towards the stage with the other two right behind her.

The girls put on one hell of a show. As the exited the stage together for the last time Nicki watched bouncing Jessie as the three girls embraced each other tears running down their cheeks. Once the hug broke they separated Perrie instantly moving towards her two boys. Nickis free arm wound around her before she silently cried into his chest. He held her for what felt like an hour before Jessie noticed what was happening and he slipped from his fathers grasp and into his mothers. The two men stopped her crying before she looked between them.

"I'm gonna give you back to Dad, J. I'll be back in a few." She said quietly before she handed him off and followed the other to girls into their dressing room for the final time. By the time they exited they all could hear the young boy crying once more. "Jessie what's going on Baba." He was immediately in her arms as everyone around them watched concerned. He usually wasn't one to cry loud enough for others to hear but today everything was different. His crying was only stopped by the coughing that was escaping his lips. They could hear his breathing get more and more shallow as the coughing overtook his crying.

Nickis concerned eyes met Perries before she just about dragged him to their car. The girls were close behind, the two got into their car just as she said.

"We need to take him to the hospital."