Ch. 23

AN-Smut in this chapter!

*The day of the Brits*

Nicki's p.o.v.

The past couple of days have been pretty uneventful. The girls spent most of their time rehearsing. Perrie and I told her management about the baby, thankfully they supported it. Perrie told her backup dancers and choreographer and they said that from now on it was going to be tame, so there was less stress on the baby.

Right now, I am sitting on a couch doing my best not to wrinkle my suit.

The girls were upstairs getting in their words glammed up

The girls were upstairs getting in their words glammed up. The longer I'm here waiting, the more nervous I'm getting. Today, is the day Perrie and I release our relationship to the public, and eventually the baby news will come.

When the girls came down the stairs they smiled at me before pulling me off the couch.

"Come on. I'm not going to be late." Jesy said shooing me away from Perrie and out the door. Perrie gave me an apologetic smile before she kissed my cheek as we got into the car.

By the time we arrived at the Brits the girls got out of the car quickly before the driver took me to the back of the building. I wouldn't be walking the red carpet today, thank god. I hate red carpets and press, I guess I should get used to it though because I'm bound to have a lot more of it once Perrie and I come out.

Finally, after a couple of hours and a couple of drinks, the show started and the girls did their number. Perrie sat down next to me. She smiled at Jonnie before kissing me.

"You were smashing, baba." I said softly into her ear. She scrunched her nose when my breath hit it.

"You've been drinking." She said eyeing me carefully. "Please eat a mint or something. I don't think I can handle the alcohol smell." I took a mint from my pocket and popped it into my mouth. "Thank you."

"I'm sorry. I was bored and Jonnie kept getting drinks." I said into her ear. She patted my leg softly.

"It's ok, but before Jonnie orders me some and knows something's up I think we should tell him." I nodded before she opened her phone and texted Jonnie. He came over shortly after. "So we have something to tell you." She whispered into his ear. "I'm gonna cut to the chase because of where we're at. I'm not drinking tonight or for the next nine or so months." Jonnie looked at her confused before a knowing smile spread across his face.

"You're pregnant." He said with a smile. Perrie nodded before he engulfed us in a huge hug before kissing her cheek. "I'm so happy for the two of you but before we draw anymore attention I'm gonna go sit down. You better tell mom soon, I'm bound to slip up." He said as he left.