Ch. 48

"Don't you Pez me." Perrie said fire coming with her words. Nicki ran his hand along his face. He knew now was not the time to apologize. Right now it was time to let her vent. "What the actual fuck is wrong with you?" She said before shoving him. He barely moved making her even angrier.

This was their first actual fight since they started dating.

"Do you not even realize how much of an asshole you are." She said through gritted teeth. "Zayn was a dick, yes, but you don't need to rub it in my face." She stated trying to control her anger. Nicki moved closer to her before wrapping his arms around her. She tried to push him off but he was too strong.

"I'm sorry baba. I just can't think straight right now and took it too far." Perrie knew his words were true. Her arms moved to gently wrap around him. "I love you petal." He said softly. She moved so her lips met his.

"Don't think you're forgiven that easily." She said after pulling away. "But I'm glad my kids are with you." She said before she made her way back inside. Leigh and Jade who had been watching the two made it look like they were doing something else. "I know you two were watching so don't even bother." Jade flicked her off as she handed Leighton to Max. Amelia was passed to her before she sat down next to Nicki who had migrated to the couch.

"So what did you do?" Jade asked before his eyesight dropped to the floor.

"I took it too far." He said quietly while looking over at Perrie who still looked quite angry. She chuckled before patting his shoulder.

"She'll get over it. Just give it some time." She said quietly. "You better not do it again though." Nicki chuckled before shaking his head.

"Trust me I won't. She scares the shit outta me." Jade started giggling causing everyone to look at her. She pointed towards him.

"He said you were scary." Perrie scoffed along with Jesy.

"Scary is an understatement." Jesy said before Perrie hit her shoulder.

"I am not." She said acting hurt.

"Yes you are." All but Max and Perrie said in unison. Perrie threw a pillow at Nicki which hit him in the face.

"Asshole." He muttered under his breath. She glared at him knowing that whatever he said wasn't nice. He saw it and knew that this fight wasn't over. He ran his hands over his face while leaning his head against the couch. Leigh hit Perrie's shoulder discreetly before pointing towards the kitchen. Perrie nodded in understanding.

"You're torturing him aren't you?" Perrie smirked mischievously as the door to the kitchen shut.

"Duh." Leigh hit her shoulder hard earning a menacing glare.

"Leave him be Pez. You know how sensitive he is. You also know you push him any further and he'll crack." Leigh moved closer her hand resting on her shoulders. "He fucked up. He knows it. Let it go on a little bit longer. But don't take it too far." Perrie nodded before Leigh pulled her into a hug. "God you two are perfect."

Perrie giggled before kissing her best friends cheek.

"I love you Leigh-Leigh." Leigh hugged her tighter.

"Love you too Pezza. Now go make up with your man." Perrie smirked.

"I make him squirm for a little." Leigh went to smack her but she dodged it and left the kitchen. She sat across from Nicki who was now asleep. Max moved to sit next to Jesy after he assured Perrie that the babies were and would be all right. Jade hit Nicki's shoulder waking him.

He gently took Amelia from her arms. The two girls rest their heads on him Amelia falling asleep while Jade was in the conversation going on with the other adults. Nicki stayed quiet discreetly watching his fiancé. Andre came in with food balancing in his arms. Leigh quickly got up to help him before the others joined, grabbing food and moving to sit back down.

By the time the others left it was dark out and the two still hadn't spoken. They went to put the kids down still quiet. He sat down and began strumming. It was a tune she recognized but couldn't put her finger on the name of it. She went to sit next to him her body relaxing into the chair. She fell asleep to the music.

Nicki moved to get up once he noticed the babies were asleep. When he saw her sleeping he moved to gently pick her up. Her arms unconsciously moved to around his neck as the rest of her body curled into him. As he sat her down on the bed and went to leave she grabbed his wrist.

"Please stay." He let out a short sigh before climbing into the bed behind her. She turned and buried her nose into his chest. His arms gently moved around her eliciting a long sigh from her body.

He sat their watching her sleep. Her slow breaths were coaxing him to sleep. He buried his nose into her hair. Her lips met his chest as his eyes closed.

He kissed the top of her head before he joined her in a deep slumber.