Ch. 05

Nicki's p.o.v.

*1 week later*

This past week has been great. I didn't have to work because I got the album done a week earlier than expected. So, I pretty much just hung out with Archer in my boxers and wrote songs. Unless of course the girls were over.

Speaking of the girls because of the time off I had grown exponentially closer to them. Especially Perrie. We had been together nonstop. She had even helped me finish a couple songs. Including the one they caught me singing last week. Something just like this. Little did she know that that song was about her. This was the first time I wrote a song about someone and it definitely wasn't going to be the last.

She was a good muse. I think Jesy might have noticed it because she gave me a knowing look after I played her the song for the first time. But I shrugged it off. Yes she knew that I was in love with Perrie. To be honest she was the only one I could trust with that information because Jade and Leigh would blab it to Perrie the second I told them. Thank God, Jesy could keep a secret and I love her for that.

Today has been a pretty chill day. The girls were coming over later so I decided that now would be a great time to work out. I went to the gym in the basement, blasted music and got lost in the song while getting lost in my workout. By the time I was done Perrie was here and smirking at me.

"You know someone could just waltz in here and kill you when you're zoned out like that." She said before throwing a towel at me.

"Well unless you're a mass murderer I think I'll take my chances and thank you." I said before moving past her while wiping my face. "I'm gonna go take a shower. You know what to do." I said before going upstairs knowing she would follow and have a Disney movie on and popcorn popped before I could even get in the shower.

I was fine until I thought about what she was wearing.

'Fuck

'Fuck. It's cold shower time.' I thought to myself before turning the shower on as cold as I could get. 'Hopefully she didn't notice the fact that she just made me hard.' I thought before doing my usual shower routine.

I emerged with a towel around my waist and water droplets running down my body, to a group of girls sitting on my bed laughing at a video they were all watching. I carefully made my way to grab everything I needed to cover myself completely. Thankfully they didn't notice because that just would have been awkward.

Perrie's p.o.v.

Damn when I looked up from the video and saw him standing their rummaging through drawers looking for his clothes it took everything in me not to jump him. This past week has created an overwhelming sexual tension in my mind. I wanted to just jump Nicki and have him fuck me till I couldn't walk but I knew that was out of the picture. He would shoot me down the second I even tried to kiss him.

My head shot up when I heard him clear his threat and say those three magical words. "Are you hungry?" As if on cue my stomach growled. Everybody turned and started laughing at me before I hid my blushing face in my palms.

"Baba I'm sorry it's just too cute when your stomach does that." He said while moving my hands from my face. This boy knows how to make my stomach butterfly. "Come on Pez let's go eat before the wolverines eat everything." He said stating the obvious.

I quickly ran past him into the kitchen to find Jades favorite lasagne. I grabbed a huge slice and sat down at the table.

"I knew I should have made more." He muttered before laughing as he took the last piece that was a quarter of the size of the pieces we had taken before him.

"Sorry Nicki." We all chorused with our mouths full of food.

"No big deal. I just know for next time." He said before we all happily finished our food. For the rest of the night we all sat around watching movie after movie. Nicki ended up carrying Jade, Jesy and Leigh-Anne in that order up to bed as they each fell asleep during the movie marathon.

"Well I guess it's just you and me Pezzie." He said before laying on the couch moving his head into my lap. I instinctively began running my fingers through his hair.

"You're gonna put me to sleep doing that." He said through a yawn. I looked down at him and smiled before doing something I never thought I would do again.

I kissed Nicki.

I ran out of the house after kissing Nicki.

AN- Let me know what you all think! What do you think should happen next?