Ch. 08

Nicki's p.o.v.

We finally arrived at someone's house. 'Is it one of theirs? Is it mine?' I internally questioned.

"It's your house." Perrie said softly in my ear.

"I said that out loud didn't I?" I asked and was greeted by three girls nodding their heads. "Where's Jesy?" I questioned the other three in the car.

"She went to make sure the dogs don't jump on you." Jade said while looking back and smiling at me.

"Why can't they jump on me?" I asked confused.

"The doctors want to make sure that there is no chance that you'll fall and hit your head." Jade stated before getting out of the car. "Come on gals and guy." She said cheerfully.

Perrie squeezed my hand and guided me out of the car and into the house. "Welcome home." She said into my ear before we heard.

"SORRY PEZ!"

"What's going on?" Perrie asked before I saw a small tan dog come running up to me jumping on my leg. "Really Jesy!" She shouted before picking up the dog.

"It's not a big deal." I said leaning to pet the dog. "What's it's name?" I said looking at Perrie.

"That's Hatchi." She said smiling widely. "He's my little baby." She said giggling. 'Damn that's cute.' I thought hopefully not out loud this time. "Archer, your dog is a husky. Jesy is probably getting dragged around by him." She said before going into what seemed to be the main area of the house.

I scratched the back of my neck looking around. 'Dang this house is huge..' I thought before I felt someone slam into me wrapping their arms around me in a hug. "Fuck. What the hell!" I almost screamed while tensing up.

"Crap, I'm sorry Nicki, I forgot. I'm Selena. We're best friends. It just been awhile and when I saw you I couldn't help but hug you." She said. I nodded at her before lightly hugging her back.

"I'm sorry. I don't remember you but you seem familiar." I said before looking around. "Everything around here seems familiar. I just wish I could place it." I said while flopping down on the couch running my hands through my hair.

Jade came over and sat down next to me. "We thought it might jog your memory if we just hung out tonight and watched movies while binging on junk food." She said with a laugh.

"That sounds like a plan then." I said with a smile. "As long as it's not something I've seen." I said jokingly.

"Well then we shouldn't have a problem finding one." Perrie joked back before taking a seat on the other side of me while Selena sat on the ground with her back against my legs.

'Why does this seem so familiar?' I questioned myself before I felt a pack of candy hit my lap. It was a bag of skittles.

Skittles.

SKITTLES.

"You fucking cheeky bastard." I said while looking at Jesy before I trip/ran towards her. "Sorry Selly." I muttered before picking up Jesy and twirled her around.

"You remember don't you?" She said into my ear as I nodded happily. "Finally!!!" She screamed in my ear. I set her down and was greeted to all five girls hugging me.

"We missed you Nicki." Jade said while her Selena and Perrie all cried. That's when it hit me. Perrie kissed me and ran out that's how all this happened.

I turned around to the blonde hugging my back and hugged her tightly before leaning down to her ear. "Don't think that this is your fault at all. I shouldn't have tackled a dude with a gun, but I'd do it again if we were in the same position." I whispered into her ear before kissing the top of her head. "Can we please watch the movie now.." I pleaded trying to get the girls that were squeezing the air out of me to let go.

"Fine as long as it's Disney!" Jade said looking up at me.

"Ok but can I at lease pick it?" I asked going over to my movie collection.

"As long as you pick a true Disney movie..." Perrie warned. While I huffed and picked Lilo and Stitch, my all time favorite movie, and stuffed it in the player before sitting back in the same position as before, with Jade to my right, Perrie to my left and Sel in front of m. Except this time they were all cuddled up to me instead of the couch.

"I guess I could get used to this." I chuckled before pulling Perrie closer by her waist and tucking Jade into my side. Before the both laughed and leaned up to kiss my cheeks while Selena slowly began to tickle my feet. "Sel stop." I warned before Perrie pinned me down and the other two continued their tickle assault on me. "You traitor!" I screamed up at Perrie before giving her puppy dog eyes to try to get her to help me.

"Yup." She said before she started tickling me.

"I'm not going d-down with out a f-fight." I stated before moving my hands to tickle her neck. "F-fuck." I stuttered when she began to tickle my armpits. "H-hate y-you." I said while glaring up at her.

"N-no you don't." She said before getting off me so I could escape from Jade and Selena.

"I do when you turn on me..." I said before sitting back on the couch.

"Can we watch the movie now!?" Jesy asked visibly pissed off.

"Don't blame me.." I said trying to avoid the daggers coming out of her eye. I turned the movie on and wound up having Perrie on my lap asleep. "How long has it been since she slept?" I asked Jade trying not to disturb the others.

"She hasn't truly slept in about six days." Jade said. 'Wow that's not like her.' I thought before moving my hand to rub the back of the sleeping girl.

"I'm gonna go take her to bed." I said before carrying the girl bridal style up to my bed. When I sat her down she grabbed my hand as I tried to step away from the bed.

"Please stay." She croaked out sleepily. I obliged and laid down on my side while she curled her body into mine, head resting in the crook of my neck. "Nanite Petal." She said before kissing the base of my neck and falling back asleep. 'God the things she does to me.' I thought before pulling out my phone and texting Jesy.

-Pez wouldn't let me leave tell everyone they're more than welcome to stay.-

"Nanite Pezzie." I whispered before kissing the top of her head and dozing off myself.