Ch. 11

Perrie's p.o.v.

By the time 6 o'clock rolled around I was 95% of the way ready, I just needed to pick out an outfit and I couldn't help the groan that came out. Then I heard his chuckle.

"Not ready yet Pez?" He asked while chuckling lightly. I shook my head before going to the closet.

"Out. It's like a bride and groom on their wedding day. You can't see me till I'm ready." I said with my back towards him.

"Wow jumping to conclusions!" He said before his chuckles turned to full blown laughter before he hit the squeaky floorboard that indicated he was in the hallway. "Don't take to long.." I heard before I finally found the right outfit.

'This'll drive him nuts

'This'll drive him nuts.' I thought evilly before making sure everything else looked alright and went down stairs. By the time I was halfway down he was at the bottom of the stars, with his mouth wide open looking hotter than hell.

"You're going to catch flies

"You're going to catch flies." I said while pushing his chin up to close his mouth. "Ready to go?" I asked before grabbing his keys.

"Yea. But you're not driving." He said. This boy and his cars. We got in the car and he headed in the direction of the surprise date.

"How long is it gonna take?" I asked trying to figure out where we may be going.

"About 30 minutes." He said before clicking on the radio as we each got lost in the music. By the time we pulled off the motorway.

"Really the beach?!" I asked getting excited.

"Yup. I know how much you love it and well I thought it would be the perfect place for our first date.." He said about to continue before I cut his rambling off with a kiss.

"Stop rambling. It's perfect as long as you brought food." I said as he pulled into the car park and parked.

"I'm not an idiot.." He said. "Well not all the time." He continued before I scrambled out of the car kicking my heels off and putting them back into the car.