Ch. 40

AN-Warning, Smut in this chapter.

Once they had cleaned the beach up and were back in the car Nicki headed off in a different direction than their house. Perrie looked at him like he was crazy.

"Last surprise baba." He said while taking her hand that was resting on the console. Perrie leaned over resting her head on his shoulder. He kissed the top of her head gently. Perrie wanted to ask him where they were going but she knew he wouldn't give and tell her.

Not even three minutes later they were at their destination. It was a house. They had been looking for a bigger one to move into for ages. Nicki handed her a key. She studied it before he got out of the car and opened her door. Perrie hesitated. He couldn't be serious.

"Pez?" He asked softly. Perrie took the hand that was outstretched towards her. She stepped out of the car before he guided her to the door. When they key turned in the lock she hesitated once more. She was nervous. Nervous about moving. Nervous about a new house. Nervous that she wouldn't like it.

The moment she opened the door everything left her mind. Her jaw dropped.

AN-Look through the pictures here 😁
http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/fullscreen/image-gallery.html?propertyId=34842834&photoIndex=0

"It has five bedrooms, five baths, a big balcony off the dining room." He said his hands running along her arms. "It also has a private beach and a big back yard. I saw it and couldn't pass it up." Perrie turned around and kissed him hard. Everything she was feeling was coming out through her lips. He picked her up and set her down on the counter.

His lips moved down to her neck coaxing a moan out of her. Her hands tugged at his hair pulling him away.

"It's ours?" He nodded. She pulled him closer, kissing his ear. "Fuck me now." She whispered seductively. He let out a groan before their lips moved back together. He grabbed her ass earning a gasp which allowed him to slip his tongue into her mouth. She tried to battle for dominance but for once he was in charge. He pulled her closer to the edge of the counter. Her legs wrapped around him before she ground down on him.

A low growl escaped his lips before he moved her dress up. He smirked when his hands had no barrier keeping him from her folds. He ran a finger slowly through them.

"No underwear?" He asked as his teeth nipped along her jaw before moving down to her neck. His thumb found her clit circling it slowly. She bit down on his shoulder to keep her from screaming. He tisked before moving his hand from between her thighs. "If I don't hear you I stop." He husked before biting down on her weak point. Another moan escaped from her lips. He smiled before his fingers moved back to her wet folds. "So wet. I love it." He growled.

His thumb hit her clit sending shockwaves through her body. After little action in so long she was already close to breaking. When his long digit slipped into her a long, low moan was released. He nipped at her collar bone. His finger slowly moved in and out teasing her.

"Faster." She pleaded needing a release. Another tisk left his lips as his finger stayed still.

"I'm in charge love." He growled. She looked into his eyes noting how dark they were. She knew she was in trouble and probably wouldn't be able to walk later. Another finger entered her before his fingers curled. He knew exactly where he needed to hit. She contracted around his fingers. His fingers began to move once more. He was hitting her g-spot with each stroke.

The Producerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें