Ch. 12

Nicki's p.o.v.

By the time we got back to the house my whole neck was more than likely covered by huge bright red hickey. Perrie hadn't stopped between the biting, sucking and licking. There were points where I just wanted to pull over and take her there but there was no way our first time together would be in a car on the side of the road. Maybe in the future but not now.

Once we were finally parked I pulled Perrie into my lap before kissing her passionately. She moaned into the kiss while pushing my suit coat off of my body. 'If the clothes are coming off I better move.' I thought before moving her legs to wrap around me and slowly moving out of the car.

By the time we got into the house she had my shirt half unbuttoned. Her skirt was halfway up her legs and we were both moaning messes. Perrie was grinding her hips along mine and I was repaying her with a couple of hickeys before I finally found her soft spot. I brought her towards the kitchen before we both heard someone clearing their throat.

"Fuuuuckkk." Perrie groaned out before I set her down and turned around to a smirking Jesy with tears, blood and bruises her face, hands and arms. Perrie immediately went over to Jesy and pulled her into a hug before I handed Perrie the medical kit as she began ushering her towards the couch.

"Imma make some tea." I told the retreating girls before trying to control the blood rushing below my belt. After I put the kettle on and gather the tea and cups I made my way over to the couch. On it was a confused Perrie and a sobbing but cleaned up Jesy. I crouched down next to the two girls and began to rub Jesy's back. "Jes what's wrong?" I asked softly before looking up at Perrie who was smirking before she pointed at my neck. I flicked her off before Jesy began.

"H-he's b-back." She stuttered before I went rigid and Perrie looked at me with concern yet confusion covering her face.

"Jes can I explain to Perrie what happened?" I asked her quietly. She nodded her head. "Jes we are gonna go into the kitchen. Will you be alright?" I asked while giving her a soft hug. She nodded her head before laying with her front facing the back of the couch and I covered her with a blanket before grabbing Perrie's hand and bringing her into the kitchen.

I picked Perrie up setting her on the counter next to the cups before pouring the boiling water into the three cups. "Nicki what's going on?" She asked quietly so that Jesy couldn't hear.

"Um. I don't really know where to start its kind of a long story.." I said while scratching the back of my neck. "Before Bradley and her started dating she dated this guy named Matt." I said while looking at her.

"Why didn't she tell us about him?" She asked quietly as I moved in front of her.

"She knew something was off from the beginning and didn't want to bother you and the other girls." I said before looking down. "According to her he started out nice and sweet and then stated to change. He began to get violent with her and took advantage of her in more ways than one." I said as Perrie ran her fingers through my hair. "By the time I found out about it it had been going on for a couple of weeks but she needed my help, only with the promise that I would never tell anyone else about it. We ended up getting her a restraining order against him and he left her alone." I said before looking into her eyes. "I guess he's back.." I practically whispered.

"Nicki, what do we do?" She asked while looking over at Jesy.

"Protect her from him and tell the police. Bradley knows about Matt and he's not gonna be happy... I think for now though one of us should text Bradley and tell him and then put her to bed. He may come here.. He found out where I lived awhile back and threatened me but I didn't think anything would come of it, so don't answer the door I don't want anything happening to her or you." I said before pulling her into a hug as she kissed my shoulder.

"I'll text Brad. Go sit with Jesy." She said softly knowing that my shaking hands weren't going to be able to put together a coherent text.

When I got back to Jesy she had already cried herself to sleep. "Pez I'm gonna take her up to bed." I said loud enough for her to hear but soft enough that Jesy wouldn't wake. Once I set her down on the bed she cuddled up to a pillow and went soundly back to sleep.

Perrie's p.o.v.

I heard a knock at the door at the same time i heard Nicki coming down the stairs. "I'll get it." He said firmly before moving to the door. "She's upstairs. First bedroom on the left." I heard him say before I saw Bradley take off up the stairs. "He's gonna take her to his house. No way Matt will find them there." He said before picking me up and sitting down with me in his lap in his recliner.

"What am I a rag doll?" I asked as a joke.

"Maybe." He said before kissing my cheek. "I mean you're as light as one." He said chuckling. "Frozen?" He questioned before we saw Bradley with Jesy bridal style leave the house. "Take care of her yea." Nicki said before we heard the door close and an engine start.

"Yes as long as you get me my cuppa." I replied before he gently moved me off his lap and came back with two still steaming mugs. "Not the best way to end a date but it was still perfect." I said as he turned slightly red.

"Well I wasn't planning on this all happening tonight.." He stated before turning on Frozen but I couldn't get into it so I drank my cups fast before setting it down on the table and moving to straddle him.

"We never finished what we started." I whispered into his ear earning a shiver from him before gaining a moan as I bit his neck.

"Pez I don't think my neck can take any more of you not-so little love bites.." He said before moving his hands to my ass. "But I think yours could use some more." He stated before I saw his eyes darken and felt his lips attach to my neck slowly searching for my soft spot. Once he did I ground down on him before moving away earning a slight whimper from him.

"Not here." I said using the line he had used earlier.

"Last time that happened we got interrupted." He said under his breath before picking my up over his should before going up the stairs taking what seemed like three at a time. I slapped his ass hard to get him to put me down. "Do that again and I'll do it right back.." He warned before moving one of his hands up to my ass caressing slowly.

When we got to his room after what seemed like hours he put me down before I began to kiss him slowly. He quickly grabbed the back of my thighs picking me up placing me down on the bed.

AN-Had to keep you waiting. Sorry not sorry. 💦🍆👉👌