Ch. 59

"J.... You need to go with nana." Perrie was trying to reason with Jessie so her and Nicki could have a night alone. It was their fourth wedding anniversary and she knew that he already had everything planned out.

"No mum." He said sternly before Debbie came over and peeled the young boy from his mothers grasp. He immediately started crying. The two woman exchanged a glance before Perrie kissed the top of his head and told him goodbye once more before doing the same to Amelia and Leighton.

The second she sat down in her car a long sigh escaped. This would be the first time in nearly a year that it would be just the two and she couldn't wait. Instead of making her way directly back home she stopped at a few stores getting herself a few new things along with a surprise for her husband.

As she walked into the house she could hear Nicki singing. It filled the house. Usually he could only barely be heard but today he didn't care. He knew it would only be Perrie and she'd probably join in on it. He was singing Roxanne, his voice raspy as he hit every bit perfectly. She carefully hid the things she had bought in their front closet before she went to find him.

"What the fuck?!" He said as he jumped. Perrie couldn't help but laugh as she knew he was always easily scared while singing.

"Sorry love I was just trying to find you." He moved towards her before his lips crashed into hers. His lips moved with a hungry passion before her hands pressed on his chest separating them. She watched as his dark eyes returned to his normal blue hues. "Couldn't help myself." He said with a smirk before she pulled him into a hug. "So I've got two options for you and it's solely up to you." She looked up at him. "For tonight.... We can either go out, have a nice dinner and then something else I have planned afterwards... or..." As he trailed off her eyes met his. "We stay here and enjoy the fact that we have this entire house to ourselves. I'll order whatever takeaway you want, we can make a huge blanket fort in the front room and just enjoy the time together." She didn't even hesitate.

"Here and I'll order the food." He shook his head. "You pay I order." He nodded before his lips pressed to hers. It was the first time in a long time that they had been able to kiss each other whenever they wanted to and they both were going to take advantage of it. "I think I may ask me mam to have them for another day...."

"Can I be selfish?" She nodded. "Ask your mam because I would love another day with just you." Her lips captured his before she nodded. Before she could even do anything his hands were beneath her thighs and she was lifted off her feet. As her legs and arms wrapped around him he asked her a quiet question. "Bed or couch." Her answer came with a low growl.

"Bed." A moan slipped from his lips at the single word before her teeth grazed his neck. He could tell that she was going to take control for now.

The next hour was spent appreciating the others body. As Perrie came for the third time Nicki did as well. He pulled out before he fell into the bed. His body was draped over half of hers before his head buried into her neck.

"I love you." She said quietly.

"I love you more." He responded instantly as his hand gently began to run along her side.

"I want another baby." He pulled away from her, their eyes meeting. "I know, I know. Why the sudden change? Honestly Baba I don't know but I just. I just want to try for another." He was speechless, it took minutes before he spoke again.

"Sure you wanna take the risk with my fucky genes?" He asked referring to the fact that the last time they had twins thanks to him. She almost instantly burst out in laughter.

"I may kill you if you put two in me but it wouldn't be the end of the world. I just think our family's missing another little one." He nodded before his lips brushed hers. She hungrily connected their lips before he pulled away much to her dismay.

"As much as I would love to go another three rounds with you I need food and I'm sure you do too." As if on cue her stomach growled. He reached over to her nightstand and handed her her phone. "Order what you want love and get me whatever. Just don't pay." He warned softly before she chuckled.

"You know it's not the end of the world if I pay." She commented before he nodded.

"It is. You're my wife and if I want to treat you I'm going to treat you." His lips pressed to hers before he slipped from the bed. He moved to their closed before returning with a pair of joggers on. When his lips captured hers once more he stole her phone as he dropped a jumper and pair of joggers in her lap. "Nice try." He said as he noticed she was trying to pay. He quickly deleted her information and changed it to his.

"You know we're married it comes from the same account." She could see his eyes roll as she slid the joggers up her legs. "You better keep that shirt off." She commented as she walked out the rooms her hips swaying more than they usually did. Her phone was shoved into his pocket before she could hear his feet getting closer to her. Before she even knew what was happening Perrie was lifted off her feet and into Nickis arms.

"You are the most gorgeous human being to ever exist." He stated before she shook her head. "Don't you even. I still have no idea how I got so lucky." He moved to sit on the couch the blonde still in his arms.

"Baba. I could say the exact same thing."