Ch. 31

Nicki's p.o.v.

Perrie had fallen asleep about twenty minutes ago and Debbie and I were sitting in a peaceful silence.

"You know you should contact your sisters.." She told me. I shrugged. "Don't shrug. You know you should. They would love to meet their niece and nephew. When was the last time you talked to any of them?"

"Five years." She shook her head at me.

"You need to talk to them. I talked to Alex awhile back and she asked about you. They miss you and I know you miss them. Call them. I'm sure they would love to see all of you. Plus you know they want to say I told you so." She said with a chuckle.

"She's right Nick." Perrie said sleepily. Just as quickly as she was awake, her head fell and she was asleep.

"I guess your right." I said with a sigh. "I'll text them now."

"Uh-uh." She said. "Call them."

"I'll be back." She smiled at me as I put Jessie in the bassinet. I stepped out of the room and exited the hospital. I pulled my phone out and called Alex.

"Hello?" My sister answered.

"Hey Al, how's it going?" I asked.

"Nicki?" She questioned as I hummed in approval. "Gosh it's been forever. How's everything going?"

"Everything's going great. I'm sorry I haven't called you in so long."

"No big deal. Now what's up?" Oh gosh here it comes.

"Well I was wondering if you, Ellie and Hayley would like to meet your niece and nephew. I don't have their numbers, so I thought asking you to tell them would be the best option." I told her.

"Woah. Woah. Woah. Wait. Niece and nephew?"

"Yeah. Niece and nephew." She screamed into the receiver.

"Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. We would love that. We are actually all out for breakfast right now. Where would we meet you guys at?"

"We're at the hospital downtown."

"We'll be there in ten." I couldn't help but smile at this. "Love you skittles."

"Love you too Albert."

"Fuck you." She hung up right after. I walked back into the room where everyone was awake and playing with the babies.

"Did you talk to your sisters?" Perrie asked as I sat on the bed next to her.

"Yup. They're going to be here in ten." She nodded as her head rest on my shoulder.

"We are going to head home. We need to sleep more and we all have dates later." Jade said before the three of them chorused a goodbye and left. Debbie stood up and handed us Amelia before walking towards the door.

"I'm going to head out too. Good luck you two. Although you won't need it." She waved at us before exiting.

"When are they going to be here?" Pez asked.

"In about ten." She hit my shoulder hard.

"You couldn't give me a little more notice." I mumbled a sorry before she asked. "Do they know that I'm dating you?" I shook my head. "Well this should be interesting." We both chuckled at this before Perrie nudged me. "Can you put her in the bassinet I wanna cuddle." She looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I took Amelia from her and placed her in the bassinet before assuming my position next to Perrie.

She cuddled into my side and rest her head on my chest.

"Comfy?" She nodded and laced our fingers together.

"Very." She mumbled sleepily.

"Tired?" She shook her head.

"I'm content. A little tired, but right now I'm just enjoying this." We stayed quiet and just enjoyed the other company until I heard three familiar voices. "I think they're here." Perrie said softly before my sisters walked into the room.

"I told you!" Alex almost screamed. It took seconds for the babies to commence their screaming. "Sorry." She told us as I got up and grabbed Jessie and handed him to Perrie before picking up Amelia. "Now, I wanna hug." I pulled her into a tight side hug before doing the same with Ellie and Hayley.

"How ya doin bubs?" Ellie asked once I hugged her.

"Good. Tired but good." She smiled at me.

"Join the club. They get worse when they're older." Hayley said with a laugh before outstretching her arms. "Now give me my niece." I handed her the baby gently as Alex went over to Perrie.

"How are you doing?" She asked her as Perrie passed her the baby.

"I'm sore and tired, but other than that I'm wonderful." Perrie replied.

"I can only imagine. One was enough pain. Two had to be fucking hell." Ellie said with a laugh. Perrie nodded at her.

"Let's just say I wanted to kill him." Perrie said while pointing towards me. 'God I need some testosterone in this room.' As if on cue my oldest brother Ed and younger brother Sam walked in.

"How you doing little bro?" Ed boomed I winced before eyeing the twins. They were perfectly content. "No fucking way. You shacked up with Perrie Edwards. The Perrie Edwards. Finally. I told you all so." We were all laughing at this.

Perrie's p.o.v.

"Yes he did. But you weren't right. You said that we were going to fuck and then would never talk again. You also said that you would be my rebound." That shut him up quickly before the whole room including the babies were laughing.

"That was a good one Pez." Sam said through a laugh before taking Amelia from Hayley. Then a small fake fight broke out over who would get to hold the babies.

Eventually everyone had a turn with each baby. Soon enough everyone was gone except for Nicki and the babies.

"That was a nice little family reunion." I told him once he flopped down with Amelia in his arms. I looked down at Jessie in my arms. "I love our family." He smiled at me before he leaned and kissed me on my lips.

"I love it too. I also really need to thank mam. This was like the fourth best day of my life." He told me.

"What are the first three?" I asked him before he placed a light kiss on my forehead.

"The day I met you is number one, then it's the day we started dating and the third is yesterday." He said with a smile. "Although the twins may be moving up." I hit his side lightly. "I'm joking. You will always be number one."

"Well no offense to you but the twins being born is number one for me." He pouted slightly. "But to be honest it may be tied with the day we started dating." I told him.

"I agree with that 100 percent."

We both fell asleep with babies wrapped tightly in our arms.