Ch. 21

Nicki's p.o.v.

By the time I got to Jesy's and walked in the door I was great full for the fact that I had dressed up. Or at least dressed up for me. I put a nice coat on along with some jeans, a tee and as usual a backwards cap.

Why was I glad? You may ask, well because the second I saw my girlfriend walking down the stairs I knew that my oversized coat would hide the raging hard-on I was sporting

Why was I glad? You may ask, well because the second I saw my girlfriend walking down the stairs I knew that my oversized coat would hide the raging hard-on I was sporting. She came over and kissed my cheek.

"Cab will be here in ten. It's time to pre-game." Jade said before Perrie pulled me into the kitchen.

"Hello ladies." I said with a smile before I was handed a shot.

"To a fun, crazy night!" Jesy shouted.

"Here, here!" We shouted back before we each downed our shots. I coughed.

"What the hell was that?!" I asked still feeling the burn.

"Vodka." Jesy said in a Russian accent.

"I'll get you some henny once we're out." Perrie said into my ear while rubbing my stomach. "Man up." She said loud enough for the other girls to hear. They all laughed.

"Fuck you." I muttered under my breath.

"I know you would." She said. Her hand slipped lower as she bit my ear.

Once we got to the club the other girls went to find their men as Perrie and I went to the bar. We ordered our drinks before quickly ordering more. Once those were gone she pulled me onto the dance floor. We got lost in the music. Bad.

"Babe it's your song." Perrie said slurring her words slightly. I pulled her close to me, back pressing against my front as she moved her hips to the music. She wrapped her arms around my neck before she leaned to kiss me. When I pulled back she pressed her ass against my crotch harder. I leaned as if I was going to kiss her but instead I decided to kiss down her neck before leaving a rather large love bite on her neck.

The rest of the night was a blur of dancing, drinking and flirting with Perrie. When we got home we passed out...

or so I thought.

Perrie's p.o.v.

When I woke up the next morning my head was pounding so hard I though my head was going to explode. I was naked. 'Did we last night?' I internally questioned myself. I looked over at Nicki. He was naked too. 'Fuck I hope we were safe last night.' I thought before getting out of bed grabbing his shirt from last night. 'I wish I could smell.' I thought knowing that his scent would probably be one of the hottest things ever.