Ch. 26

Nicki's p.o.v.

After last night I couldn't be happier. My wallet wasn't though.. I spent probably £1,000 in baby stuff. I don't care though, I would do it in a heartbeat again. Perrie and I fell asleep on the recliner with the other girls draped over each other on the couch. Alex and Debbie left at around 9 last night.

When I woke up however the girls were gone. Well at least I thought they were until I heard voices coming from upstairs. When I found them they were in the guest bedroom.

"Watcha doin?" I said scaring the crap out of the four girls. Perrie slapped my shoulder.

"You know you shouldn't scare a pregnant lady!" She practically yelled at me. When she calmed down she spoke again. "We are deciding on how to transform this room into a nursery."

"Thinkinboutit early are we." I joked sounding like Jeed earning a glare from all four of them.

"Well it has to be done at some point and I'm sure you don't want to be painting the room and putting together cribs and changing tables, while Perrie is giving birth or when you could be spending time with the twins." Jade stated while looking at me making sure I understood. I nodded at her before she pulled me into the middle of the room.

"First things first. Cribs against this wall, dresser and rocking chair against the adjacent wall, changing table against the wall behind us and rocking chair and table against the wall to our right." Perrie said.

AN-take out the glider and add another rocker

I nodded before wrapping my arms around her waist, hands resting on her stomach.

"What if we sort of divided the room down the middle with one half being painted pink and the other blue?" I asked her.

"I like that a lot." She said while placing her hands on mine. Jesy took a picture of this.

"Hey Pezzie? What do you say we post that picture?" I asked her quietly

"Hey Pezzie? What do you say we post that picture?" I asked her quietly. She kissed my cheek gently.

"Hey Jes. Could you send us that picture?" She asked. Jesy quickly sent it to the both of us. I pulled out my phone before opening Instagram adding this to the picture:

^I couldn't be more proud to announce this. In about four months @perrieedwards and I will be welcoming a beautiful little girl and little boy into this world. I can't wait to see their two little faces.^

After posting this I scrolled through my feed only to see Perrie's post.

^I can't wait to see my two little babies faces bless this beautiful world. Nicki, I can't wait to be a parent with you. I love you and these two little buggars that at the end of August will be here with us.

P.S. Hatchi is excited too. He can't wait to have people his size in the house 😂.^

"Hatchi's gonna sleep with the babies in their cribs. Archer probably will too." I told her with a chuckle. She grabbed my head and placed it in front of her phone. Jesy, Jade and Leigh had posted on twitter:

^We can't wait to be the best Godmothers/Aunts to Perrie and Nicki's twins 👶🏻👱🏻‍♀️. These two little mini-mixers are a blessing to all of us, especially to them. You two are going to be wonderful parents. XJesy,Jade,Leigh-AnneX^

^P.S. We called Perrie being the first one to have babies!!!^

I couldn't help but laugh at the second tweet.

"You really did call it.." Perrie said before pulling them into a hug. I tried to join the hug but was pushed away by Leigh.

"Oh hell no. You're not ruining this moment." She told me. I pouted slightly before the girls released Perrie and pulled me into a tight hug.

Once we had eaten and truly gotten dressed the four girls dragged me out of the house. We were going baby shopping. Yey.

"Alright we have to find the perfect two bassinets and cribs. Then we'll pick out the changing table and two rockers." Perrie said excitedly. She finally after about three hours had found everything we needed.

Perrie's p.o.v.

Finally we had everything picked out and on its way to the house. Nicki had gone back earlier to clean out the room and was on his way to pick us up now.

"I can't believe this is all happening." I said before my emotions took over and I started crying.

"Perrie what's wrong?" Jesy asked pulling me into a gentle hug.

"I-I think it's just my hormones." I told her before I finally calmed down. "I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." I told them as Nicki pulled up. "Hey, baba. I hope you have tools.." He looked at me confused. "You're setting up everything." He groaned.

"You couldn't have them do it?" He asked me before he started off towards the house.

"I thought it would be good bonding with all of us if we put it together." I told him while taking his hand.

"I guess you're right." He said. When we got to the house the delivery men were there. They unloaded the rockers, bassinets, cribs and changing table taking them to the guest room. "This should be interesting." He said under his breath once the pieces were unloaded from the truck. Jesy hit the back of his head before opening the instructions.

"He's right. This should be interesting. These things are in fucking gibberish." Jesy said with a laugh. "I'm gonna go get some beers. Who wants one?" Everybody but me accepted. Nicki came over and kissed my cheek.

"I'll get it together. Even if I have to hire someone." He told me softly. He led me to the rocker that thankfully came fully assembled. "We've got this you chill out here and read the gibberish." He said handing me the instructions. I took a seat and began giving the instruction.

At about midnight everything was put together.

"Well it took us 8 hours but everything is done. Now all I have to do is paint." Nicki said before picking up a sleeping Jade placing her in a crib jokingly. "She fits perfectly." Nicki and I laughed before he picked her out of the crib after we took pictures and brought her to the other guest bed. He did the same with Jesy and Leigh, thank god he has big beds. He came back into the nursery and planted a kiss on my lips.

"I love you Pezzie." He said into the kiss.

"I love you too." I told him as he picked me up carefully. "Really?" I asked him. He nodded.

"Yup. I think we should go to bed." I nodded before he set me down on the bed.

"Nanite Pez and twins." He said through a yawn. I nuzzled into his chest gently.

"Nanite Skittles." He put an arm around me and I drifted to sleep not long after with a smile on my face.