Ch. 45

Perrie woke up and stretched. She was freezing and Nicki was gone. Well she thought that until she heard him singing. She opened her eyes and saw it was still dark. One of the babies must have woken him up. Perrie smiled when she heard the song.

Surprisingly he was hitting every note. Even with him singing quietly. When she heard footsteps on the stairs she closed her eyes and relaxed back into the pillow.

Nicki scooted in next to her before pulling the blankets up. His cold feet hit her calves and she squealed while shuffling away.

"Sorry Petal." He said softly before pulling her back into him. She sighed as his warmth took over her.

"You messed up the chorus." He chuckled softly.

"How did I do that?" He said while kissing along her shoulder.

"You didn't have me." She said while flicking her hair into his face. He chuckled lightly.

"Eh. I don't need you." He said while jokingly 'flipping' his hair. Perrie huffed before moving away.

"Trust me you do." Nicki chuckled before gently turning her around. When they faced each other he leaned to press his lips against her.

"Yea I do." He said once he pulled away. "I need you more than you know baba." Perrie buried her face in his chest as his arms tightly wrapped around her.

"I need you too babe." She said while kissing above his heart. He sighed softly before burying his nose in her hair. Perrie took a deep breath and her eyes went wide.

She swore she could smell the scent he gave off. He looked at her utterly confused.

"What do you smell like?" He raised an eyebrow.

"I don't know. Some French cologne." Perrie buried her nose in his chest before taking another long deep breath in. Again she caught a hint of his scent. "Why?"

"I swear I can smell you. But I don't know what it would be like." Nicki kissed her forehead.

"Ask Jade in the morning she'll tell you." Perrie nodded before nuzzling back into him. Her eyes were blinking and getting heavier. "Sleep Pezzie. You need it." She nodded before sleep took over the both of them.

They woke up to Jade busting through the door. They both threw pillows at her until they realized she had food in her hand.

"Asshole make tea so we can eat." Nicki groaned before unwrapping himself from the cocoon him and Perrie had rolled themselves into. "You have a hot dad bod." Jade said in an American accent. Nicki started laughing at her words as he put the kettle on. Jade went and cuddled with Perrie on the floor.

"Hey Jadey." Perrie said as Jade nuzzled into her.

"Hey Pezza." She said quietly.

"I have a question for ya babe." Jade looked up at her and nodded for her to go on. "What does he smell like?" Jade looked at her confused for a moment. "I swear I could smell him last night but I can't put a finger on what he smells like." Jade chuckled lightly.

"Maybe that's because you haven't smelled a lot of things." Perrie pushed her shoulder lightly. "He smells weird. Like cinnamon and wood. Sort of like a guitar." Perrie chuckled lightly.

"I definitely smelled the cinnamon. But I wouldn't know what a guitar smells like." Jade chuckled before Nicki cuddled behind her. His forehead resting against her shoulder. A short groan left his lips.