Ch. 52

Nicki curled into Perrie his head moving to rest on her stomach. Her hand unconsciously moved to rest atop his head. His head turned causing his lips to brush against her skin. When he finally settled in place he pulled the blanket up to his chin as she pushed it off her body.

When they finally woke up it was to babies crying. Then they heard another voice. Their head turned to look at each other eyes wide. He bolted out of bed with her closely behind. He practically crashed through the nursery, falling through the door to find Leigh in the room. Perrie slapped her shoulder hard.

"What the hell is your problem?" She asked her voice raising a couple of octaves.

"What do you mean?" Leigh responded completely confused. Nicki had gotten up from the ground to quiet Jessie down.

"You couldn't even tell us you were here. We thought you were some stranger coming to steal our babies." Perrie said with a stern look on her face.

"Sorry. I just needed some baby love." She said softly while bouncing Leighton in her arms. The two blondes rolled their eyes before Perrie grabbed Amelia and exited the room with the other two following behind. The two women went into the kitchen while Nicki went to lay on the couch.

"So why are you really here?" Perrie asked knowing there was a real reason she was here.

"I-I just missed you." She replied before a tear slipped down her face. Perrie quickly moved over to her, her free arm wrapping around the darker skinned girl.

In the other room Nicki's phone rang. He went to answer it before stopping as he noticed it was from a number in New Zealand. Perrie came down and sat next to him as his phone continued to ring. She read the confusion on his face before asking him.

"Well aren't you going to answer it?" He took a breath before answering it. He recognized the voice in a millisecond.

"Nicki?" The paternal voice asked. Tears started slipping down his face. Then he froze. His dad was dead. There was no way he was calling. "Son. It's me." The voice on the other line said. Perrie was starting to get concerned. She handed Amelia to Leigh before moving in front of her fiancé. Her hands wiped the tears from his face.

"H-how?" Nicki stuttered out. A warm chuckle was released on the other end.

"That's another story. I just needed to know that the number I have is right. You're still in London correct?" He nodded unable to answer before Perrie answered for him.

"Yes." A burst of laughter came from the other end before he composed himself enough to speak.

"If you don't mind, I'd like to come to explain the whole story." The lump in Nicki's throats was gone.

"That would be fine." He looked down at the infant in his lap. A smile arose on his face as one of his fingers ghosted over his sons cheek.

"I'll see you soon then." The man on the other end stated. "Love you son."

"I love you too dad." The phone call was ended before Perrie looked him in the eyes completely and utterly confused. Nicki's father was dead. She was at the funeral. There's no way.

"Wait what?" Leigh asked for herself and for Perrie.

"I-I don't know." He said while shaking his head. "I'm just as confused as you are." Perrie shakily moved to sit next to him. His arm tightly wound around her.

"He's coming?" The blonde asked quietly. Nicki nodded in response.

"I don't know when but he is." Perrie rest her head against his shoulder. This was all so confusing. He looked over at the other woman in the room. "Leigh." He whined. "Come cuddle." She chuckled a smile wide on her face.

"Well of course love." As she sat down she kissed his cheek gently.

"Now. I'm sure you told Perrie. But why did you come? There has to be a reason behind you scaring the shit out of us this morning." She chuckled and nuzzled her nose against Leighton's then Amelia's.

"I just missed you all." He looked at Leigh before Perrie took Jessie from his arms. He was the only one outside of the girls that could call her on her bullshit.

"Now that's a lie. Tell me the real reason." Leigh sighed and leaned into him. The arm that wasn't around Perrie wrapped around Leigh.

"Andre and I got into a fight. It was pretty brutal and I just needed some baby love to make me feel better." He kissed the top of her head carefully.

"Well you know you're welcome anytime and you can stay here as long as you'd like." She nodded with a smile.

"If you don't mind." She said while looking over at Perrie who burst into hysterics.

"Are you kidding me? You don't have to ask love." Perrie stayed with a smile. "Our house is your house. As long as you let us know before we hear you over the baby monitor and give us both heart attacks." Leigh smiled before kissing both of their cheeks.

"Sorry about that. I just didn't want to wake you both." The two chuckled before they all settled in and watched movies for the rest of the day.

All three knew that the next couple of days were going to be interesting.