Ch. 01

Nicki's p.o.v.

I guess it time to start this story huh... Well I guess I should start with what I'm doing. Right now I am currently working on cutting the final version of Glory Days for the girls and I am fucking beat. This damn album although amazing is going to be the death of me. I have been constantly working on it due to the fuck-ups' my staff have been making.

*buzzing*

"GOD DAMNIT" I scream, sighed causing my assistant to fun into the office. "I'm fine Alex." I told her causing her to turn around and walk out.

*buzzing* I looked down to see Jesy calling me.

"Hey Jes, what's up?" I asked after picking up the phone. 'Damn it's 11:30' I said looking up at the clock not even realizing how late it was.

"Heeeeeyyyy Nicki." She slurred. Shit.. I was supposed to go out with her and Leigh tonight. "Why aren't you hereeee!? We've been waiting for you and" *hiccup* "We've been drinking for you!"

"Jes where are you guys out? I'm coming to get yous." I asked hoping she was coherent enough to answer.

"We are at Fabric. But you shouldn't come." She said lowering her voice to a whisper. "Perrie and Alex are here." She stated. I couldn't help the white knuckled grip my phone and desk were experiencing at the mention of his name. (AN-No hard feelings towards Alex he looks perfect for Perrie.)

"Fine Jes. Just make sure you text me when you get home." I said trying not to use and angry tone with her. She started laughing. "Why are you laughing Jesy?"

"Because dumbass you need to tell her you love her or you're never gonna get heeeerrrr." She slurred loudly.

"Jes shut up your screaming in my ear and probably to the whole club." I said trying not to get pissed.

"Whatever." She said and hung up. Damnit now she's gonna do something stupid but that's none of my worries at least not now. I need to finish the album or I'll have to deal with the girls managers and I don't need them up my asses.

Perrie's p.o.v.

Jesy and Leigh had invited Alex and I out and to say I was excited was an understatement. I was practically jumping at the though of going out with them and I was ecstatic to see Nicki. I haven't seen him in probably 4 months due to our schedules never matching up. Jesy has seen him more often than I had and I was kind of pissed but I guess that's because I have Alex and Jesy and Nicki are both single and can go out and have fun more often with out having to explain it to their significant other. In a way I wish I was single but I to say I'm not happy with Alex is a lie. He is one of the best things to happen to me since the day Little Mix was formed. What can I say I'm still bitter about the assho-I mean Zayn.

Alex and I had just arrived at the club and were looking around for the other when he finally spotted Jesy. To say she was drunk was an understatement she was absolutely smashed. I looked to the right of her and there was Leigh.

'Where was Nicki?' I couldn't help but think. We made out way over to Jesy scaring the crap out of me when she squealed.

"PERRIE. Finally, we've been waiting for you FOREVERRRRRR. Since we found out Skittles(Nicki) ditched us to work." She said sadly.

'Why would he ditch them? He loves going out with them.. was it because I was coming? Is he mad that I'm with Alex?... wait why I'm I saying that Nicki loves Alex and he wouldn't ditch the girls because of him or me.' I shook my head getting the thought out of my mind.

"Jesminda how much have you two had to drink tonight?" I asked knowing I was going to have to be the sober one tonight.

"Maybeeeee... ten shots." She stated somewhat proudly.

"Ten!!" I stated shocked.

"More like 12." She finally stated proud of herself. Before leaving to make a phone call. I looked over at Alex who was ordering drinks. He brought over a tray of shots.

"Want one babe?" He asked before I shook my head. "Where's Nicki?" He asked confused knowing that he should be out with us.

"Working.." I said sadly.

"Sorry babe.. you know he could still show up." He said trying to cheer me up.

"I doubt it. It seems like he never has time for me or even the girls anymore." I said bluntly.

"Well he owns one of the biggest record companies and is working on his album like he told you." He said trying to reason with me. Needless to say I scoffed at this.

"That doesn't mean he can't make time for his best friends. We make time for him and his dumb schedule." I said before downing two shots.

"Time to stay sober Alex." I stated before walking off to go dance with Leigh.

---------------------

I had been dancing with Leigh and Jesy for what seemed like hours as the got me more and more drunk. Alex didn't look happy though. He looked pre-occupied. Maybe it's because I told him he could drink tonight and now he can't. Or maybe it's because of whatever has been making him distant for weeks now. That when I saw another girl walk up and kiss him.

"That fucking bastard!" I hissed before charging towards him. 'I fucking knew it. I f-u-c-k-i-n-g knew it. Those texts weren't from his sister they were from this bitch. Why am I so stupid!' I though before clearing my throat to get the two idiots to detach from each other. Alex looked guilty while the girl just smirked.

I couldn't contain my anger anymore I grabbed her by her hair and began hitting her using any part of my body that I could. This went on for a good two minutes before I saw two tattooed arms wrap around me pulling me off her.

Nicki's p.o.v.

-Bitch come out-

-Stop being a lazy ass-

Another two text from Jesy. There's were becoming more and more often as the night went on and she presumably got more hammered. I finally gave in at about three in the morning. I had gotten home about an hour ago and was trying to sleep but knowing Jesy, the texts wouldn't stop and would hinder me from sleeping.

"Archer, down." I said to my dog, before I put on a shirt, threw on a pair of jeans and slipped on my leather jacket before grabbing my keys, wallet and helmet.

Finally getting to the club, I parked and walked in to the club. I immediately saw a group of people surrounding what looked to be two girls fighting. That's when I saw a flash of blonde hair before getting pulled closer to the pair by Jesy as she shouted.

"Perrie's gotten herself into a fight!"

I broke through the crowd as fast as I could. I've never seen her fight before and damn she looked scary. I was usually the one that was in a fight especially after drinking. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her off of the girl much to her displeasure.

"Get. The. Fuck. Off. Of. Me. Now." She stated pissed.

"No. Like you've told me numerous times. No fighting." I said not wanting this to get out on the internet even though it was most likely too late. Then she said something that made my heart hurt for her.

"He cheated on me."