Ch. 53

Finally, the day came when Nicki got another call. He gave his father the address to their house. He was nervously waiting trying to distract himself with his children. Finally Perrie came over.

"You need to calm down baba." She said softly her hands wrapping around his waist as her head moved to rest against his shoulder. "It's not good to worry like you are." He turned in her arms and cupped her cheeks.

"I'm just nervous. What if it's fake?" Perrie gently massaged his lower back.

"You said his voice sounded exactly like you remembered." He nodded. "Then what is there to worry about?" Just then there was a knock at the door.

Perrie had to push him to get him to move. His shaky hand opened the door before he saw his father. It took a second for his father Rick to smash him in a hug.

Nicki stood there shocked for a moment before hugging him tightly back. When they pulled away Rick turned to Perrie.

"My god it's good to see you both." He said before pulling her into a hug. When they pulled away Amelia started crying. Rick looked between the pair confused before Perrie went to grab her daughter. When she came back a knowing smile rose on his face. "It's about damn time." He said happily. "I knew this would happen." He said before the pair directed him into the living room.

Perrie carefully handed him Amelia. He gently rocked the baby before tickling her cheeks.

"Gosh she's adorable." Rick said softly. Perrie smiled before sitting next to Nicki her body gently curling into him. "I guess it's time for me to explain myself then." They both turned to look at him before they heard Leighton crying. Rick once again looked at them confused. Perrie patted Nicki's thigh.

"I'll go get both of them so you two can talk." He nodded before turning back to face his father.

"Three?" Nicki nodded.

"Twins and then we adopted the third." Rick smiled and nodded at his sons words. "Amelia, Jessie and Leighton." Rick chuckled and patted his son on the shoulder.

"I'm proud of you son." Nicki smiled back and nodded. "I faked my death because people were after me. I was in too deep in another company separate from the studios. They threatened to kill me if I didn't give them the money. I had to go into hiding all these years until I came up with the money." Nicki stopped him.

"Why didn't you just take the money from the studios? Why didn't you ask me?" Rick shook his head.

"I couldn't do that to you Nick. I was millions down at that point. It would have bankrupted the studio. But I'm glad I gave it to you. You've done more than I ever could." Nicki nodded. "I'm sorry. I just didn't want any of yous to be involved. Your mum didn't even know either. I didn't know it would take this long to come up with the money. But I'm free now and if you'd allow me I'd love to be a part of your life." Before Nicki could even think about it Perrie answered for him.

"I think I speak for us both when I saw we would love that. Now would you like to meet the rest of your grandchildren." A smile lit up on Ricks face before Nicki took Amelia from his arms.

"I have to ask. Since when have you two been together?" They both chuckled.

"About two years." Perrie said with a smile once she sat down. She leaned against Nicki as his free arm wrapped around her.

"How's your family Perrie?" She smiled at his words.

"Oh they are all wonderful." As if on cue Debbie walked in the door and stopped dead in her tracks. Nicki quickly handed Amelia to Perrie before he started towards Debbie who was stark white. He caught her as she passed out.

Not even a minute later she awoke to Nicki, Perrie and Rick surrounding her. She looked between all three of them before Rick offered her a glass of water.

"Mum are you alright?" She ignored Perrie's question before turning to Rick.

"H-how?" Was all she could muster. Nicki helped her to the couch before Rick told her to whole story. "Wow." She said once he was done speaking. "I had no idea." Debbie said quietly. Nicki chuckled drawing her attention.

"Nobody did Deb." He said with a smile she shook her head and rolled her eyes at him. "Well it's the truth." He said with a chuckle.

Debbie stayed quiet as she went to pick up Leighton. She was still absorbing everything she heard. Then she thought for a moment.

"Have you talked to Alex?" Debbie asked Rick once she sat back down. Perrie curled into Nicki on the recliner as they waited for his answer.

"No. You three are the only people I have told." Nicki felt his phone buzz before him and Perrie smiled. "What are yous smiling about?" As if on cue there was a knock on the door.

"Well I hate to do this to ya pa but you might have a couple more people to tell." Nicki said as he went to answer the door. Just then he was pushed aside by his sisters and brothers before they all came to a halt. When Rick looked at them he had one question.

"Where's Finn?"