Ch. 22

Perrie's p.o.v.

I'm pregnant. I can't believe it! Im pregnant and it's Nicki's baby. Last night was filled with a lot of cuddling, him kissing my stomach and a lot of happiness. This baby is the best thing to happen to the both of us. Now it was time to tell the girls, and my family. But family would wait. At least for now. Right now the girls were on their way and Nicki is cooking breakfast.

"Foods ready." He called around the corner. When I went into the kitchen a wave a nausea hit me and I bolted to the bathroom. Nicki was close behind, the second my heaving began he held my hair back and was rubbing my back.

"It's ok Pez. Let it out." He said softly before I finished and leaned back with my back hitting his chest. He held me for probably ten minutes before we heard the girls calling for us. "I'll deal with them. You come out when you're ready." He kissed my cheek before leaving the bathroom.

I cleaned up and exited the bathroom to find my four best friends with plates full of food sitting on the couch. There was another plate sitting on the table. I was hesitant to eat it but when my stomach grumbled, I picked it up and plopped myself down next to Nicki.

"So why did you bring us all here? I mean not that we mind." Jade said looking between Nicki and I.

"How about we wait until after we eat?" Nicki suggested knowing that I could eat a horse right now. Jade nodded before a peaceful silence over took us as we all finished our plates.

When Nicki took the plates to the kitchen the girls all turned to look at me.

"So..." Jesy encouraged.

"Wait for dumb-dumb to come back." I stated before Jesy gave me a knowing smile. I shrugged it off. When Nicki came back and sat next to me I cuddled into his side as his arm wrapped around me. "So as you guys know I haven't been drinking. Well there's a reason for that." Nicki moved his hand to rest protectively on my stomach. Jesy noticed because the smirk on her face grew exponentially. "I was nervous because of something that Nicki and I found out yesterday." I paused and looked at the girls who had tears running down their eyes. "I-I'm pregnant, there's gonna be a mini-mixer." I said with happy tears running down my face.

The girls all stood up engulfed us in a gigantic group hug. Jesy was the first one to speak up.

"I-I can't believe it. Our little Pezzie is pregnant." She said before smacking Nicki on the back of the head earning an ow. "You couldn't keep it wrapped up could you?" She asked as I shook my head.

"It happened the night we all went out. We were too drunk to even remember. Honestly I still don't remember that night." I said while caressing the back of his head.

"I'm not surprised you two were practically drooling over each other and left all hot and bothered." Jade said before kissing both of our cheeks. "I'm so happy for the both of you."

"I-I-I can't b-believe I-it." Leigh-Anne stuttered out between sobs. "I better be the godmother." She stated firmly while everyone including myself laugh.

"We haven't even thought of that yet Leigh-Leigh." Nicki said quietly. "We haven't even told her mom."

"Well good luck with that. She's gonna kick your ass." Jesy said before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Yea. I know." He responded before the girls finally let go of us and Nicki wrapped his arm around me with his hand still on my stomach.

"You two are too cute." Jade said before gagging. "Gimme the sick bucket."

"Shut up Poopey you're even worse when you're with Jed." Jesy said before Jade pounced on her tickling her.

"Get her sides. That's her weakest spot." Nicki told Jade before Leigh helped Jesy by removing Jade from her. "Let's watch a movie and order some pizza." Nicki said once the girls died down.

"I'll order." Jesy said before leaving the room.

"We'll pick the movie." Jade said before pulling Leigh to Nicki's movie collection.

"Everything alright Pezzie." He asked into my ear. I nodded and nuzzled into him.

"Yup baba I'm just really happy right now." I said into his chest. He gave me a light side hug before Jade sat down next to me.

Once we had eaten Jade turned on Deadpool. We laughed through the movie and smiled. The night was one I would never forget.

"So when are you twos gonna tell everyone about your relationship?" Leigh asked me.

"We were thinking at the Brits we would come out." They all smiled and nodded.

"That's gonna be perfect." Jesy said.

The pizza came and another wave a nausea hit me before Nicki could enter the bathroom Jesy pushed past him. He stood in the doorway while Jesy held my hair and rubbed my back lightly.

When the nausea passed and I was back on the couch I fiddled with the ring Nicki gave me and Jesy noticed. "Please, please, please tell me you two aren't engaged." Nicki burst into a fit of laughter.

"I'm not that dumb... It's a promise ring Jes." He said once he stopped.

"Good." Jesy stated earning a nod from the other girls. "I would have killed you if you knocked her up then asked her to marry you."

"You know I would never do that." He said before kissing the top of her head.

"I wouldn't put it past you." She joked before he pushed her off the couch.

The rest of the night went by quickly. Between us talking, laughing, eating and watching movies. It couldn't have gone any more prefect.