Ch. 02

Nicki's p.o.v.

I saw red. To say I was pissed was an understatement. How could someone hurt someone as perfect as Perrie. I lunged at him before I could get my hands on him three sets of arms held me back. I tried getting them off of me before I heard her whisper.

"It's not worth it." Perrie said weakly. "Take me home please." Were the last words I hear before I shook the girls off and landed a punch square in Alex's face. I knew I couldn't do more than that without getting in trouble, so I turned around and ushered the girls out of the bar.

"Who drove here?" I asked trying to calm down before I felt Perrie's small hand on the small of my back drawing shapes to get me to calm down. It was the only thing that could get me to relax when I saw red.

"Leigh and meee took a cabbbbb." Jesy slurred the alcohol taking over as her adrenaline left her body. I already knew Perrie's answer so I took out my phone calling a cab for them.

"Cab will be here in 5." I stated before wrapping an arm around Perrie's waist after noticing her shiver. "Cold Pezzie?" I asked her quietly. She nodded, so I took off my jacket before wrapping it around her shoulders. Then my worst fear happened.

"Girls we need to move." I said before I raised a finger in the direction of the paps. They all gasped. Perrie removed her hand from my back before hiding her face in my chest.

Thankfully the cab arrived. I ushered the girls into the cab trying to hide them from the flashing lights coming from the cameras. I got Leigh and Jes in the cab before Perrie turned around and whispered.

"Can I please come with you?"

"Of course Pezzie." I said before turning to the cab driver telling him where to take the two now sleeping girls and handing him a hundred pound note ensuring that he would get them home safe.

Perrie was still clinging to me silently crying, while breaking my heart, as I turned around making my way through the paps keeping Perrie hidden. When I got to my bike I slipped my helmet on Perrie, before ushering her on, slipping in front of her and heading in the direction of my house.

By the time we reached my house Perrie was in hysterics to the point that when she tried to stand her whole body gave in. If I wouldn't have been there she would have hit the cement. Thankfully that didn't happen. I quickly picked her up bridal style before carrying her into the house. We were quickly greeted by Archer who began licking Perrie's hand. I sat Perrie down on the couch before I kissed her cheek and went to fetch her water and ibuprofen so she wouldn't wake up with a headache.

By the time I got back she was cuddled up the the husky, with puffy eyes, tears staining her cheeks and sobs quietly coming out of her, as Archer did his best to lick away her tears.

I went to move Archer away, when he growled at me and moved to protect Perrie.

"Damn boy, I'm trying to help her." I joked before Perrie moved so I could sit. When I finally got situated she moved her head into my lap.

"Pezzie you should take these." I said before dropping the pills into her awaiting hand. She quickly downed the pills and water and handing the glass back to me. After setting it down on the table I began to play with her hair.

"Baba, do you want to talk about it?" I quietly asked. She shook her head.

"You know what happened." She sobbed out. "Could we just watch a movie until we both fall asleep?" She asked while yawning. I quickly nodded my head before picking her up and taking her to my room. She looked at me confused.

"If we are gonna fall asleep while watching a movie we might as well watch it in bed." I stated before flicking on the t.v. "Before I turn on the movie you should get changed." I said before making my way to my closet pulling out a shirt and a pair of my boxers handing them to her.

"Thank you." She mumbled before going into the bathroom. While she was in there I slipped off my jeans, changing into a pair of shorts before returning to the bed. She came out of the bathroom, draped the leather jacket over a chair before sitting on the bed next to me

"What movie?" I asked before knowing I made the wrong decision asking her.

"Frozen!!!" She nearly screamed before looking up at me with puppy dog eyes as I groaned.

"How can I say no to you?" I practically laughed before turning on the movie. Perrie looked over at me and kissed my cheek before curling up against my side, while resting her head on my chest and turning her full attention to the movie. Thank god she wasn't lookin at me because if she would have she would see my face colored as red as a tomato.

Soon enough I heard her breath even out, while she went completely dead weight on me. I pulled up the blanket and turned the movie off, before kissing the top of her head and mumbling.

"Nanite Pezzie."