Ch. 20

Nicki's p.o.v.

I woke up to two girls against my side and two girls laying across me. 'Oh this should be fun..' I thought to myself feeling my bladder call upon me to go to the bathroom. I finally got away from the two at my sides and shifter the weight of Jade and Leigh to rest upon Jesy and Perrie. I made my way to the bathroom. Once done I came out and found the girls in the same spot.

I snapped a picture and posted it on Instagram with the caption 'These four sleeping beauties won't wake up... What to do.. What to do..'. I got numerous responses before my eyes landed on one from Karl, Jade's brother. 'Air Horn!' I replied back. 'I'll send you the video 👹'

I finally found the air horn that Karl had bought me awhile back and set my phone up so I could record the hilarities that were about to ensue. I hid myself behind the couch before letting the air horn work its very loud magic. The girls screamed loudly. When I stopped, they looked around tiredly and confused. I couldn't help the fact that I was rolling on the floor laughing. They looked at me pissed off before walking away more than likely to scheme what would happen next. 

Perrie's p.o.v.

We went into Nicki's room looking around for something to get him back with. 'So much for a good morning kiss.' I thought before finding his hidden stash of water guns.

"Oh this is gonna be fun." I said while pulling the bag out of his closet putting it on the bed. "Grab as many as you want. The bastard that disturbed my beauty sleep is going to get it." I said while filling the two I had grabbed up. Once the girls had theirs filled we made our way downstairs. I was first in the line unfortunately.

"You didn't think I noticed that you were using the sink." He said as his super soaker soaked us before we could even comprehend what was happening. Then his gun ran out.

"Paybacks a bitch." We girls of Little Mix said in unison before unloading four guns filled with water on him. Then he grabbed me using me as a shield.

"I'm your girlfriend, not a human shield." I said before pushing him away but not before he fell along with me.

"Fuuuucccckkkk." He groaned out before grabbing his dick and rolling on his stomach. The girls were still unloading their guns at him.

"Stop I think he's hurt." I reasoned with them trying to get them to stop. Another strangled groan came out of his swollen mouth. "Nicki what happened?" I asked him while rubbing his back lightly.

"Knee in groin." He pushed out with his eyes shut tight.

"I'm sorry baba I didn't mean to." I said before I kissed his shoulder and head. He turned around and took a squirt gun out before water hit my face.

"You're too easy.." he stayed with a chuckle before bolting off up stairs. However before he could get up the stairs he slipped and slid down on his stomach. "God I have some bad fucking luck." He said, getting up looking in a mirror noticing that a gash in his lip had opened up. He took a rag and put it against it. "Pezzie can you kiss it and make it better." He said once I had moved towards him. When I shook my head he looked at me with the biggest puppy dog eyes I had ever seen.

"Fine." I huffed before kissing his lip as the girls awed.

Once we had all dried off and ate a huge breakfast we decided to go shopping. Well in all actuality us girls decided while Nicki grumbled about having to carry all of our bags.

We had arrived at a mall and thankfully hadn't gotten noticed. Nicki was at my side and grabbed my hand before kissing my temple.

*click*

"Fuck." He grumbled out before looking at me. "Well we either just got caught. Or they only got a picture of you girls." He said with a laugh. "I think it might be time we come out to the public." He said softly. "But we can talk about it later." He stated before looking at the girls. "First stores on me!"

The girls squealed. "You don't have to do this." I said to him. He shook his head.

"I know I don't have to, but I want to. Plus I'd love to get you a sexy outfit." He said before discreetly slapping my ass. "I'll wait for you girls by the changing area." He said before I quickly and discreetly pecked his lips.

After about an hour in the store the girls and I had picked out at least five outfits a piece with Nicki still standing strong about him paying for everything. That's when I found it.

Jesy looked at me and gave me a nod of approval before gesturing me out of Nicki's line of sight

Jesy looked at me and gave me a nod of approval before gesturing me out of Nicki's line of sight. "That's gonna drive him absolutely bonkers." She said while laughing evilly. "I'll sneak it out and pay for it without him knowing. There is no way you're not getting that. There's also no way he's seeing that on you until later." Jesy stopped as I handed her the outfit. "When we go clubbing!" She sung out so Nicki, Jade and Leigh could hear. They all pretty much cheered. "You are totally gonna get some tonight." She said with a laugh.

"Nicki let's go pay." Jade said dragging him to the register. "We need to have time to get ready." He laughed at her.

"You know that it's only one right?" He said before putting all the clothes down on the counter. Jesy went to another one still hiding the outfit. I passed her my card and she paid for it before hiding the bag in her purse.

"That'll be £556.13." The cashier told him as he handed her his card.

"Nicki you can't pay for this it's too much." I said trying to get him to come to his senses.

"Non-sense. Anyway I never got them Christmas presents." He said as the girls all hugged him. "And I love to treat my girl." He whispered into my ear before kissing my jaw swiftly.

Nicki had dropped the girls and I off at Jesy's before he went to get ready himself. But knowing him, he was going to sleep before throwing a hat on, along with a pair of jeans and leather jacket.

The girls all looked at me when Jesy pulled the outfit out and handed it to me.

"Whatcha doin'?" I asked while looking at them innocently.

"Pez what's that?" Leigh-Anne said referring to the outfit in my hand.

"Why, that's my outfit for tonight sweet cheeks." I said before bounding upstairs to take a shower.

Once done girl after girl followed before we all sat down and either did our hair or got it done by another. We then practically in sync put on make up. When the clock hit nine we dressed in our outfits before hearing a knock at the door indicating that Nicki was here.

"Let's get DRUNK!" Leigh shouted before Jade stated.

"I'm calling a taxi so we all can get drunk."

'Tonight's going to be one for the ages.'