Ch. 49

Perrie woke up to an overwhelming amount of heat around her. When she realized why her eyes showed her shock. She hadn't made up with him. They never went to bed angry at each other. When he moved to bury his head in her neck, she smiled her fingers running though his hair.

His arms snaked around her before squeezing her tightly. Even in his sleep he wanted her as close as humanly possible. A deep sigh left her lips before her eyes closed. Just being close to him made her tired. She drifted back to a peaceful sleep before awaking to an empty bed next to her.

She slowly got out of bed when she heard him singing. He was in the kitchen, cooking with Jessie in his arm. The other two were asleep in their bassinets that he moved to the doorway so he could watch them. When he noticed Perrie he sheepishly smiled at her. She squeezed between the cribs before smashing him in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry." She said quietly. "I was just mad and acting stupid." His arm tightly wrapped around her. "I love you." He kissed the top of her head gently.

"I love you more Pezzie." He said softly. Perrie smiled up at him before tickling her son who had previously gurgled at her. "I think he's giving me a run for my money." She chuckled and leaned to kiss him. He bit her bottom lip gently causing her to hit him playfully in his stomach. He pulled away and she took Jessie as he put their breakfast on a plate.

"Sharing?" She asked with a raised eyebrow. He chuckled and nodded.

"Wouldn't have it any other way." He said with a smile. They carefully made their way to the couch once Perrie put Jessie down with the other two. Once Nicki sat down she curled into him. His arm wrapped around her firmly. He kissed her temple softly. "I love you." He said against her skin. She turned her head and connected their lips. He moved to set the plate down on the table and moved over her. Her back hit the seat of the couch as she tugged at his shirt pulling him closer.

His hands slipped under her shirt moving upward earning a deep moan from her. A chuckle escaped his lips as he moved his lips to her neck. She put her hand over over her mouth as he bit down on her weak spot. It was right between her neck and shoulder. A moan seeped through her fingers. Nicki's hands moved to the hem of her shirt before wiggling it up her body.

When it was at the base of her breasts somebody behind them cleared their throat.

"If I recall correctly you two are moving today. Have you got everything packed?" Debbie said as Perrie hid her very red face in his neck.

"Everything that's coming with us yes." The older blonde nodded before going to the kitchen. Once the door was closed he started laughing. "How long was she there?" Perrie started giggling when her mother answered.

"Too long." The two of them burst into a fit of laughter.

"Sorry mam." Perrie hollered as Debbie laughed.

"It better not happen again." She said while coming out with a kettle and three cups. She poured a cuppa for each one of them and they all doctored them to their liking. "So are you two ready to move in?" They both smiled and nodded. They couldn't wait to have more privacy and space. They also couldn't wait to be right next to the beach.

Soon enough the girls were there and Debbie watched the babies as the younger ones packed everyone's car. They thankfully had everything packed on the first go. By the time they got to the house and had everything unpacked it was late. Debbie had been watching the babies the entire time. They returned her car and grabbed the babies and they all went back to the new house.

The girls had ordered food and spread it across the table. All three of the blondes heard their stomachs growl. They went to set the babies in their new nursery. Jade and Nicki had once again decorated the room. This was the first time Debbie and Perrie were seeing it.

Both of their mouths dropped. It was set up like it was in the old house. The difference is this time was each baby had their own wall. Amelia had a princess themed wall. Jessie had a toy story themed one. Leighton had a Finding Nemo inspired wall.

Once the babies were in their cribs Perrie smashed him in a hug.

"It's perfect." She said into his chest. He kissed the top of her head.

"I'm glad you like it but you should really thank Jade. She did a lot of this." Perrie nodded before letting go of him. Debbie came over and pinched his cheek.

"You really are perfect." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I'm far from perfect mam."