Ch. 17

*New Years Day*

Perrie's p.o.v.

The past couple of days have been more than perfect. Nicki and I left Lapland and had been very close as per usual. I had been hanging out with my dad when Nicki had to work. My dad finally accepted that Nicki was my boyfriend and although he was hesitant about Nicki, he realized that Nicki wasn't going to hurt me. Although dad warned him if he did that he would kill him.

Last night Nicki, a couple of friends and I went to watch my dad sing and to say last night was amazing was an understatement. Dad and Nicki got along the whole night, they even sang a song together which was awesome! The New Years kiss at midnight that Nicki and I shared was incredible and led to a night filled with mind blowing sex, but that's a story for another time... only because I can't think about it and not, not have my panties be completely and utterly soaked.

Today was going to be a chill day however. Jesy was coming over and as per usual we were going to watch movies and eat till we couldn't eat any more. Nicki would be coming later as a surprise for Jesy. I fell like I've gotten between the friendship they have. I only say this because I feel like I've been alienating Nicki with the amount of time I spend with him alone. At least Jesy had Bradley to occupy her time.

When three o'clock rolled around and Jesy hadn't arrived I knew something was up. 'She's never late.' I thought before picking up my phone texting her a couple of times before I tried to call but got her answer phone. I texted Jade and Leigh to see if they had heard from her but they said they hadn't talked to her in a couple of days. Next, I tried Nicki, who said he hadn't heard from her, but said he would stop by her house, since he was already on his way home.

After an hour of nothing from Nick or Jesy I began to get worried. That's when I received a frantic call from Bradley.

"Perrie!!!! Have you heard from Jesy??! I just got to her house and it's been ransacked!" He said before taking a breath to calm down. "I called the police and they're on their way here. Nicki's car is here but he's not. Something happened Perrie. I don't know what but it's bad. There's blood on the ground. I'm worried Perrie." He said in barely a whisper. That's when my heart and my phone dropped.

Nicki's p.o.v.

When I got to Jesy's I noticed the front door ajar and what looked to be broken glass on the floor. By the time I realized that someone might be here I felt a hard metal object hit my head hard.

I passed out.

Jesy's p.o.v. (AN-Thought I would switch it up for once.)

I woke up in a dark room and looked around to see Nicki with blood running from his forehead passed out. I moved towards him and took a piece of his ripped shirt and balled it up before pressing it to the bleeding wound. He woke up and groaned in agony.

"What's going on?" He asked in merely a whisper. I looked him dead in the eye and said.

"I don't know. I think we've been kidnapped." The look in his eyes was one of those scared to death, you saw a dead body, looks. His face was pale.

"Do you know who did this?" He asked while grabbing my hand that wasn't holding the rag.

"I didn't see his face but his voice wasn't familiar at all. I definitely wasn't Alex or Matt.. I don't know who it could be-" before I could finish my sentence I was interrupted by the only door in the room being slammed open.

Perrie's p.o.v.

When I had finally arrived at Jesy's after a white knuckled, tears streaming down my face, 40 over the speed limit ride, I saw police car after police car. Bradley came running up to me and hugged me tightly as we both burst into tears.

"Excuse me, Bradley and I presume you are Ms. Edwards." I nodded as Bradley turned around to face the officer. "We found blood and pieces of clothes that we presume to be from an altercation." She stated while looking between the both of us. "We also found the wallet of a Nicki Winehouse. Do either of you know him?" I nodded before breaking down.

"He's Jesy's best friend and Perrie's boyfriend." Bradley said as the officer continued.

"Knowing that, we believe that Ms. Nelson and Mr. Winehouse were kidnapped. Do either of you know if either one of them had grudges against them or have had problems with anyone?" The officer asked.

"Jesy has an ex-boyfriend that was violent with her and Nicki had an altercation with Perrie's ex Alex but they are in jail and out of the country." He said before looking down at me. "It couldn't have been either one of them."

I froze. I know exactly who did this to them.

Nicki's p.o.v.

When the door slammed open I knew the minute he spoke up who he was.

"M-mike." I said through gritted teeth. Jesy looked at me confused and gave me a look as if asking who. "He was my step-father." I spat out before moving in front of her to protect her as he moved forward and she grabbed onto the back of my shirt presumably scared.

"Hello son."