Ch. 13

Perrie's p.o.v.

By the time he laid me down on the bed I had his shirt unbuttoned and had already peeled it off of his body, he moved me up so my head was on the pillow before he moved to take my shirt off. I gladly obliged before I saw his eye color turn almost all black.

'Tonight is going to be fun.' I thought and might have even said before he was nipping and sucking at my collar bone and chest. I laced my fingers in his hair pulling slightly earning a hearty moan from him.

"You don't know what you do to me." I breathed out before he looked up at me hands moving to the back of my bra. I nodded while pulling him up by his hair so he would kiss me. Once he had my bra off he began to cup and palm my chest before rolling one of my nipples between his thumb and index finger. As I moaned he moved down my body kissing as he went before he bit and put my nipple into his mouth and sucked on it.

An unbearable heat was radiating from my core as I swiftly flipped us over much to his dismay. I moved from straddling his hips to sitting in between his legs as I began kissing his abs biting at the occasional tattoo before I reached the top of his pants. I looked up at him to find him with his eyes shut tight mouth slightly ajar.

I unbuttoned his pants before pulling them and his boxers down with it. "Wow." I muttered softly. "It's huge." I said before moving my hand to lightly stray across it. He moaned breathlessly at the action.

"Fuck Pez." He said as I moved lower and placed a kiss at the tip. Once I encased his member with my mouth and hand he unraveled into a moaning mess. I sucked, nibbled, licked and pumped before he reached his peak of ecstasy. He pulled me up and kissed me before he flipped me over and pinned my hips to the bed with one hand as the other practically ripped my skirt and undergarments off.

"Slow down." I instructed before moaning as his mouth attached to clit. "Fuuuccckkk." I moaned before feeling him slip a finger into my core. He began to perfectly move his tongue and finger in sync before adding a second and third, before just like him I became a moaning mess and came on his fingers and face. "Amazing." I said before I pulled him into a kiss as he ran his hands lightly up my sides as if he knew I was still coming down from my high.

That's when I felt it. His member pressing against my thigh.

Nicki's p.o.v.

I shifted slightly and my hard-on hit her leg. The second it did she took over, moving on top of me in the blink of an eye. Speaking of eyes, hers had turned a dangerous dark blue, more than likely matching mine, what can I say she's even more gorgeous naked.

"Rubbers. Where?" She asked while bucking her core against my member. I reached over and grabbed a rubber out of the nightstand before she snatched it out of my hand and rolled it on me before pumping slightly.

We both moaned in sync as she moved herself and positioned my dick at her entrance and sunk down slowly on it. I knew she needed a second to adjust so I held her hips still and leaned up to kiss her earning a moan out of her. Once she started moving everything because a blur due to the ecstasy.

We began to move in sync her bucking along my hips as I thrusted into her. Soon enough both of our movements became sloppy as our moans increased. Wanting to savor the moment I leaned up and encased her lips in mine before she hit her peak followed by myself.

Once I disposed of the rubber I went back to bed and cuddled up against the half asleep girl. "That was amazing." She whispered before leaning up to kiss me.

"It really was Per. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do that. Let alone to even be able to kiss you." I said before meeting her gaze as I rested my hand on her side. "Pez. I know this may sound cheesy especially coming after sex but, I've loved you longer than you've even realized. I honestly think about you everyday. You're the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last when I fall asleep. You are honestly the best thing that has ever happened to me. I wish I could stay like this with you everyday. Today, was perfect. I can only dream about, and only if you'll let me, many more dates and nights just like this." I said before taking a deep breath.

"I love you." We both said in unison for the second time and I couldn't help but laugh as she erupted into giggles.

"Couldn't let me have my moment?" I joked before kissing her nose.

"You didn't let me have mine." She said before moving from the bed grabbing a shirt for herself and a pair of boxers for me. "You know how spontaneous the girls are." She said while I put the piece of fabric on my body. "Plus you're only mine to look at." She said as her eyes turned dark.

"Yours?" I asked quietly.

"If you'll allow it?" She asked before cuddling into my chest.

"I'd be an idiot if I didn't want to be called yours." I said before tilting her chin up and lacing my lips with hers.

"Mine." She said into the kiss before she bit my lip.

"Only. If. You're. Mine." I said in between peppering kisses on her lips. She pulled away and looked me dead in the eye.

"I wouldn't have it any other way, love."