Ch. 55

It was nearing the triplets fourth birthday and Perrie had just walked into the house after an overnight flight home from a stop on what would be their last tour. She went to each of the kids rooms and found nothing. When she finally walked into her shared room with Nicki a smile grew on her face.

Leighton was asleep his body perpendicular to his fathers his foot draped across the older man's face. Jessie had his arms and legs wrapped around the older man's right leg. Amelia however was the princess as always, Nicki's arm was wrapped around her as she peacefully slept her thumb in her mouth and baby blanket in her hand as her face buried into her fathers neck. She watched as the little girl kicked her older brother in the head waking him up.

When his eyes landed on his mother his fathers leg was instantly released and he was in Perries arms in a second.

"I missed you mum." He said into her chest as she gently picked him up and moved back towards the bed.

"I missed you too J." She said softly before setting him down next to Nicki. She gently adjusted Leighton so his feet with the other way and his head was next to his fathers. When the older man felt the bed shift next to him his eyes opened. She could see the shock in her husbands eyes before a smile grew across her lips. "Hi love." She said softly. He instantly pulled her into him before his lips met hers.

"Ew..." Jessie stated before pushing them away from each other. Both parents laughed as this was a common occurrence from their children.

"Come on let's go back to sleep." Perrie said softly  her lips pressing to the young boys head. The two of them nodded before her head moved to rest along Nicki's free shoulder.  His lips pressed to the top of her head as the young boy slowly cuddled into his mother. Carefully his arm moved around her before she gently cuddled more into him careful of the now sleeping child between them. "Has this become common?"

"Since you've been gone they've been doing it. It's not bad until I get kicked in the face or have to drag Jessie to the bathroom because he's death gripped my leg in his sleep." Perrie chuckled lightly as he began to draw shapes along her spine. He could see her eyes droop. "Sleep. You're home now love."

She had been gone for two months and she had felt it. While he had visited with the triplets every once in awhile it was too much on all of them especially the young ones traveling so much. Thankfully this would be their last tour for a long while as Leigh-Anne and Jade wanted to focus on their lives just like Perrie wanted to focus on the little ones she had at home. While they all loved touring they all wanted to have happy families as well.

Nicki's nose buried into her hair as the two adults joined the children in slumber. They were woken nearly two hours later by Amelia crashing into her mother. Though she was a daddy's girl she loved her mother just a slight bit more. The older blondes arms wrapped around her daughter as they each squeezed each other tightly. Nicki couldn't help but smile at the sight of his two favorite girls happy as could be.

The older man poked Leightons side waking the sound asleep child. He looked around confused before joining his sister in smashing into his mother. Perrie turned holding all three of her children in her arms before chuckling as she heard Jessie grumble. The young boy slipped from the group hug before he moved to the other side of Nicki and grabbed onto his arm his face burying into his shoulder. He was not a morning person just like his mother.

"Come on you." The older man said quietly before he carefully exited the bed lifting Jessie into his arms. The young boy buried his face into the broad should in front of him and quickly fell back to sleep. Nicki shook his head before turning towards Perrie. "I'll go make some breakfast." A smile lit up her face as the young boy in his arms grumbled. As he chuckled she could see Jessie discreetly hit his father stopping him in his track. "You wanna do that and I'll put you down right here." His voice was stern and drew a smile to Perries face. She loved seeing him turn full father.