Ch. 43

They had all just gotten back from seeing the new house. Perrie and Nicki were cuddled up on the recliner while the rest were sitting on the couch. Debbie was the first to speak.

"Are yous still keeping this house?" The two nodded.

"It's closer to the city for when things get busy." Nicki said earning nods from the others.

"So that means we have to go shopping?" Jesy said getting more and more excited with each word. Nicki groaned while Perrie nodded. She patted his shoulder.

"You were the one that bought the new house." He rolled his eyes before connecting his lips with hers. She pulled away chuckling. "That's not going to get you off the hook." The other five laughed at them.

"When do we start?" Caitlin asked just as excited as Jesy. Another quiet groan came from his lips. Perrie hit his shoulder.

"We could start now?" Perrie turned towards him. "If you groan again I'm going to hit you." He chuckled before kissing his temple.

"You're so abusive." He said before blocking her hands that still hit him. "You suck." Perrie raised her eyebrows and looked at his pants. The other girls started laughing at their interaction while Debbie covered her eyes.

"There are some things I don't need to see and that's one of them." She said before getting up. She went out the stairs more than likely going into the nursery.

"We could leave him and Deb home and go?" Jade suggested. Perrie chuckled.

"We need him to make sure he fits on the furniture." He shrugged.

"Just lay with you and Jade on it." Perrie hit his shoulder.

"No you're coming. We need you to carry stuff." They heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"She's right." The older blonde said agreeing with her daughter. Amelia was in her arms before she was passed to her father. He smiled down at the baby before pinching her cheeks. She happily giggled.

"I'll get you food if you come." Leigh said before his head shot up.

"What kind of food?" Leigh chuckled at him.

"Whatever you want." It was Perrie's turn to chuckle.

"That's dangerous with him Leigh." Perrie warned.

"I forgot." She said with a laugh. "How about nachos?" His stomach growled before he nodded. "Alrighty then. Relinquish the baby and let's get going." Perrie stood up before taking Amelia from him. He pouted slightly before the baby was handed to Debbie. Perrie turned around offering him her hand. He took it before getting up. Once up he pulled her into him and placed his lips on hers. She smiled into the kiss before Jesy threw a pillow at them.

"Come on we don't have all day." She said earning another groan from him. Perrie chuckled before dragging him out of the house. When they finally got to the store he was already done with shopping.

After a couple of hours they had everything but a couch and bed. The bed would be easy. The couch however would be difficult. Perrie had to like the style while Nicki had to fit on it. They both immediately saw the one they wanted. When they sat on it they knew it was the one. They bought it and moved on to the bed. The sales associate came over and directed them to the section where he knew Nicki would fit in the bed.

When they got there all of them minus Caitlin laid on each bed. The other man looked at them like they were crazy. The girls huddled and decided on a bed. He knew he had no choice on this one. When they bought it they went back to the house to find Debbie had made dinner.

Nicki instead of eating went upstairs. He picked up a smiling Jessie. After a few minutes he balanced Amelia in his arms. Debbie had Leighton downstairs. He was gently rocking the two as he made his way downstairs. The girls were laughing as he stood in the doorway. Perrie turned around to look at him.

"The guy asked Caitlin if you were married to all of us." He chuckled at her words before cocking an eyebrow.

"I wouldn't mind it. It's not like it would be that big of a difference." Perrie threw a spoon at him. He went over to her and kissed her cheek. "I would never." She smiled while taking Amelia.

"You better not." Jade said with a giggle.

"Oh come on Poopey you would love me." Jade chuckled at his words before flicking him off. He jokingly covered Jessie's eyes earning a small giggle. "You're teaching him bad things Jadey." Jade shook her head.

"Pez has that covered." Nicki shrugged.

"Or Leigh." They all looked over at her after he spoke. She tilted her head to the side in a sort of agreement.

"I won't deny it. Somebody has to teach them. It's better coming from us than some snot nosed kid." They chuckled at Leigh's words.

"Why don't you teach them something useful not how to swear?" Debbie suggested. "Because yous have nothing to compare to Nicki with swearing." They all laughed at her words.

"You suck mum." He said under his breath before stealing a sip of Perrie's water.

"If I did I wouldn't have Perrie." He spit the water he had in his mouth out while all the girls burst into huge fits of laughter.

"God I love you."